Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A different kind of product that works for me

(29-12-2013, 12:54 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Wow I can't believe my eyes I'm sure it can't be permanent yet but last night I used the rest of my msm arginine water mix by dipping a piece of folded tissue in then placing over all my frown lines held in place with head band in the morning all the lines are barely visible and I can only slightly feel the deepest one with my finger before could all and deeper.
I really recommend trying this.
I'm not sure about energising water but 500mg msm and 1g l arginine( I used because had a little and for plumping by increase circulation.

well you've sold me!
did you use a liquid arginine or does it come in pill form and you used the contents etc?
i cant see how it wouldn't be semi or no permanent, even the expensive chemical laden facelift creams don't work that quick!
i was told to up my msm for joints and inflammation/collagen by the health shop guy cause of its healing properties Smile
il be buying l arginine today for sure! thanks bonita Smile

I don't see why this won't work. I make my own serum using niacinamide powder and msm powder. I just dissolve a scoop of each into some distilled water. Distilled water is best for all home made serums as it is inert.

Just pop in spritz bottle and keep in fridge. Initially it will feel sticky but it dries smooth. I use it to keep my pale freckles at bay and to strengthen my skin. It works for me.

Tretinoin (Retino-A) is also really good for improving the skin. It's over-the-counter and inexpensive. It's a dermatologist's secret. Minor frown lines started showing up on my face early this year, and after a few applications they have nearly disappeared.

The one downside of the treatment is that it makes your skin more susceptible to sun damage-- mainly because it increases cellular turnover rate-- so you have to wear sunscreen every day.

(29-12-2013, 12:54 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Wow I can't believe my eyes I'm sure it can't be permanent yet but last night I used the rest of my msm arginine water mix by dipping a piece of folded tissue in then placing over all my frown lines held in place with head band in the morning all the lines are barely visible and I can only slightly feel the deepest one with my finger before could all and deeper.
I really recommend trying this.
I'm not sure about energising water but 500mg msm and 1g l arginine( I used because had a little and for plumping by increase circulation.

IM NERVOUS! ive mixed some l arg/msm up now. in no particular fashion, just mixed the two. Am rubbing into my fine lines, got no where to go until tonight so will leave it in all day.
Will update if I look ten years younger tomorrow Wink

Okay so I tried my own little concoction last night: msm, honey & lemon. Kept it on for maybe 15-20 minutes. My fine lines disappeared! Wow!! This stuff is a miracle, no? And besides a bad chin breakout I'm having (about to have my period) my skin looks more even and better than usual! I'm wearing the mask again right now. Thanks for the tip!

(30-12-2013, 08:59 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Okay so I tried my own little concoction last night: msm, honey & lemon. Kept it on for maybe 15-20 minutes. My fine lines disappeared! Wow!! This stuff is a miracle, no? And besides a bad chin breakout I'm having (about to have my period) my skin looks more even and better than usual! I'm wearing the mask again right now. Thanks for the tip!

Aw man! Now I have to go wash off the current concoction and try yours!!!

Lol Ella, you are so funny. Tongue

(30-12-2013, 11:35 PM)peggy Wrote:  Lol Ella, you are so funny. Tongue

He he thanks peggy *bows*

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon