Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie :) few questions!

Hey everyone, I've been lurking for a little while now and finally deicided to make a post.

I'm 22, and a 36A. My goal is a C.

I recently picked up fennugreek, wild yam (capsules & cream), dandelion root, and saw palmetto. These seemed to be some of the most popular herbs!

I've been doing chi massage for about 5 days now, and added the wild yam cream to massage about 2 days ago. I seem to be seeing some improvement already! They look and feel a bit fuller.

I haven't started taking the herbs yet. I was just wondering, should I start them all at once? Or alternate them? I hadn't found much info on how to take them, but maybe I wasn't looking in the right place.. lol.

Also, anyone else taking wild yam or dandelion root? I see alot of people are doing well with FG and SP.

Thank you! Smile

Also, I got some Dong Quai. Anyone else use this?

I've used dong quai extract externally (mixed with extracts of fenugreek, wild yam, black cohosh, and saw palmetto) and I saw a bit of a difference... if you look on my program page you can see how I started with doses. I took it off one of the older NBE forum sites. Maybe it'll work for you too?

Thanks Smile I'll have to try that. I've heard mixed reviews on dong quai, but it seems like alot of the "breast enhancement" pills out there include it in their recipe..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon