Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Dosages of BO pituitary glandular and kelp

Dosages of BO pituitary glandular and kelp
September 2 2008 at 6:14 PM Mandee (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been doing a lot of reading and research but am relatively new to NBE. I am fairly decided on using BO as my NBE of choice. I would like to use generic to save myself some money, but would like to get as close to BB as possible. I read all of Chelle Choi's personal page and learned a lot. I think when she went generic she used 900mg of BO twice a day. I am wondering about the pituitary glandular dose. How much should I use? Has anyone else had great results like hers. I know a lot of people seem to do well with the BO as compared to other methods. Thanks to everyone who has an answer. You all give me hope!!

Author Reply
Mandee
(no login) RE September 4 2008, 6:36 PM

In case someone else would like to know, I have continued my research. The amount of pituitary glandular that seems to be used is around 35 to 40 mg at each time you take the BO dose. Now I have learned that PG is not recommended for someone under the age of 30. It can interfere with your natural production of growth hormone. In it's place you can take L'argenine, 1,000-3,000 mg is an estimated amount that you would need. I hope this helps someone else.

debbie
(Login overinoz) Are you still there October 30 2008, 7:35 AM

Hi Mandee, I'm thinking of changing from 'pm' to 'bo', I found a site, 'Santa Monica Homeopathic Pharmacy'. They have a product called Glan-fem Plus, the dosages are as follows: 80mg Raw ovary, 20mg Adrenal ovary, & 10mg Pituitary ovary with B vits plus other goodies, i'm wondering what 'be' doses would I have to increase to. Is this the product you'd need for 'be', because it seems a bit cheap

Want to follow BB regimen with generic BO
March 7 2009 at 11:38 AM CM (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys,

I would like to follow a regimen as close to Bountiful Breasts.

I know the ingredients already BO, pituitary gland, and kelp. Can any one tell

me the dosage one should take of each ingredient? And also post BB directions

(such as how much protein to consume? What other supplements to take? ect...

BB is way to expensive for me... Thanks so much for your help!!!

Author Reply
Anonymous
(no login) Re: Want to follow BB regimen with generic BO March 9 2009, 4:58 AM

BB is very secretive about the doses in each capsule. I once called them to ask about the mg in each pill and the girl asked me which company I worked for!

If I had to guess I would say that the pills are approximately 450-500 mg each.

The directions for BB are to take on an empty stomach 1-2 hours before eating. They also recommended the following supplements: L-Tyrosine, Royal Jelly, Flaxseed Oil/Borage Oil/Fish Oil if you have a high metabolism. You may also add Saw Palmetto if you have excess of testosterone.

I would say from experience the more protein you take in shake form the better your results. Anywhere from 20-60 grams in a shake form is good. As well as another 60-90 grams from your diet.

Other supplements would be amino acids. They are very good for your growth. I also find that massaging too much may hinder results. Last, try to find out if you have a hormonal imbalance which could also hinder your progress.

Hope this helped to answer some of your questions.

cm
(Login more_boobies) Re: Want to follow BB regimen with generic BO March 9 2009, 7:14 PM

Hi
Thanks for the info. I have been searching for the dosage amount to no avail!!!! I just assumed that it would be listed on the bottles.

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Want to follow BB regimen with generic BO March 14 2009, 4:52 PM

I know that they say 525 mg is in each pill. But that includes: Bovine Ovary, Kelp, and Pituitary.

So its kind of hard to say how much mg each ingredient is when they are listed as above. But I know they would put about 450-500mg, but I am thinking more along the lines of 450 mg.

Bovine pituitary + herbs
October 29 2007 at 3:35 AM Lucy (Login lucyjuicy)

Hi there, I'm new to glandular therapy so please bear with me,

I have heard that bovine ovary should not be used when taking herbs. I am on herbs (Natureday) and would like to know whether this can be combined with other glandular therapies such as bovine pituitary or colostrum?

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bovine pituitary + herbs October 29 2007, 10:09 AM

Taking pituitary would be okay because you are increasing growth hormone by that.Ovary shouldn't be taken with phytoestrogen herbs since the estrogens interfere with each other.

Just a note on taking pituitary,If you are not over 30 or 35 it is not recommended that you take pituitary gland.It will interfere with your natural ability to produce GH. If you want to increase your GH production,Take 1 to 3 g of L-arginine before bedtime on an empty stomach.I take 1 g and i am 23.So good luck

Edit Message Delete Message

Lost Sheep
(Login lucyjuicy) Re: Bovine pituitary + herbs October 29 2007, 10:48 AM

Oh thanks for that sandy that makes sense to me. I am under 30, in terms of bovine pituitary interfering with my natural HGH, what exactly do you mean by that?

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bovine pituitary + herbs October 29 2007, 4:50 PM

Hi,

When you take glandular supplements of pituitary,you are interfering with the natural ability of your own pituitary to produce the growth hormone. That is what Fawn,from the botanical site explained.So if you want to increase your growth hormone production,just take 1 to 3 g of L-arginine on an emty stomach before bedtime.If you have any additional questions i would be happy to answerSmile good luck!

nailtips
(no login) Re: Bovine pituitary + herbs December 19 2007, 7:17 AM

Do you mean milligrams?

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bovine pituitary + herbs December 19 2007, 10:39 AM

No Grams.It is 1000 to 3000 mg so 1 to 3 g Smile Good luck.It should be before bedtime on an ampty stomach.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon