Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

acne and codliver oil and salmon oil and/or Fenugreek..

Hey all,

Ok I dont know if since adding FG or codliver oil and salmon oil my acne is gone, I still have some that are hanging around that were old but usually the next day I would wake up with a break out of 1-3 no matter what I ate and especially stress but the last 2 days no one zit, I am also taking other oils (I have salmon, mix of borage, flax, fish but rotating them, well I take codliver oil once a week and the other 2 I rotate each day or take 1 in the morning and the other at night, not sure if adding the EFA's are helping it but I think it is more the cod and salmon oil cause I have been taking them more, I have taken these 2 yrs ago and my skin cleared then too..along with the oils I have been doing chemical peels at home they help bring everything to the surface and heal the old ones too and I can tell that no new ones have appeared and the old ones are almost gone, tomorrow I will take pictures of how the my face looks, I have pictures of how it looked months ago to compare..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon