Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogler-to-be

Question 

I am purchasing a Noogleberry soon, however, I have some questions regarding my size and the system. My breasts, the highest point, measures 34.5 inches and use 34c cups, what dome size should I get? For those who like the dome rings, how are they beneficial to you? What do they do that makes it hard to avoid using them? Lastly, does the hand pump that comes with the kit have something that releases the vacumming? Thanks, any feedback would do. Big Grin

I'm in the same boat, and can't decide on size.
I'm a 30C, but my boobs are quite wide. I tried to measure (kinda hard) but I'd guess I was about 11/12" wide, and the medium is 11" wide. Which makes me think I should go for large?

Maybe if you can find a way to guess your breast width it will help decide?

I am worried if it's bad to get one thats slightly larger though (large is 13") :/

It's worth emailing them to ask. I just heard back from Lucy and she recommended I buy the large with the pads for my cup size.

From what she said she'd most likely recommend the large to you too. Though it's worth asking. Plus she'd be able to answer your other questions too.

Just ordered mine and I can't wait to start using them.

Good luck, hope you find everything out Smile
Wink 

I contacted her as well and she said I should go for the Contoured Large. So, I did and am currently waiting for it to deliver. I did not order the rings because I have gone through this forum and through the Noogleberry one and realized that there are more people who end up not using them after having purchase them as opposed to those who are using them. More people do not use them. Lucy said to give a try without the rings and if I feel that I'll need them, to request for their shipping. The contoured large are rather bigger than the normal large, and obvously bigger than the mediums. I really think they will last as a while. Lucy even told me that it should take me some months to fill them up, since I told her I didn't what to end up having little usage off of the ones I buy. Good Luck Girl!Big Grin

I'm glad you got it sorted Smile
I only got the pads in case the large was marginally too big, as they make the opening a little smaller. Hopefully I won't need to use them though.
I opted for the large for the same reason as I want them to last a while, though if they really are too big I will have to order the mediums too (I hope not to have to though)

I can't wait for it to arrive! Good luck! Smile

Well, I feel very happy I went for the CL's, although I am about an inch and a half away from touching the ends Smile They are also very comfortable and enable me to avoid pain near the armpit and ribs. I'm even considering snoogling. Maybe I'll try that some day Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon