Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

stretch marks due to NBE! HELP! HELP!HELP! Isabelle. PLZ

noni, you went from a 34 a to a 34 c with massage alone??? What sort of massage do you do?

(15-11-2011, 09:04 AM)noni Wrote:  oh i am sorry but i dint mean to be rude. plz don't think or say that u intruded. thanks a lot dear. ur suggestion means a lot to me. i am using palmer's cocoa butter enriched with vit e. it has been around 20 days. it is working but has not made them totally disappear. plz can u tel me that how much time would it usually take for my marks to disappear? they are not very prominent bu yes noticeable. how much time can it take for them to disappear? will they ever disappear completely? and does my continuing NBE lessens my chances of getting rid of stretch marks? thanks a lot for replying dear. plz guide me now too

Yea I never want to be rude,just thought I could help,just meant I didn't mean to be rude,and no you were not rude at all. I just didn't want you to think I was hijacking your post to Isabelle LOL. You're sweet,and in no way came off rude,and I'm sorry if I came across like you did dear. Yes,I used the palmer's too,along with msm,and I was also usng PM,but not to fix that. I think the growth from the combined made me have a fast,major growth spurt,and I was like crap!
I had major improvement in a month,maybe a little longer,where you couldn't see them. They will disappear to your eye,as long as they are thin and white,but that's not to say with more time,if they are red,that they won't leave from the eye's scrutiny.
Example of your last question~~~~ I had gotten rid of mine,but then last night when I pumped,I had some fierce awesome swelling. Usually when I look in mirror after pumping I see a little swelling and those lovely red rings. LOL Not last night! I had major selling and oh my word,they were engorged and I had red----RED stretch marks And they were thick. I was like oh no! If this is what it's gonna do,I'll give pumping up! I was panicing. But,about an hour later,they had completely gone. So,I believe we keep them,but we can get them to disappear to the naked eye. If that makes sense. Cocoa butter and vit e wonderful,as well as MSM,as it helps promote collagen. Massage with it. You can add bio oil,or coconut oil,safflower oil,avacado oil,jojoba. You can use aloe,as it penetrates skin and rebuild collagen,but you have to get the 100% pure stuff,and it is hard to find and outrageous. not even health food stores carry 100% pure,and their processing methods ruin the healing and medicinal value. PM me if you want to find out where I get mine. Good luck and best wishes hon! I'll be sending good vibes to chase away those stretch marks. Great job on the growth to get them! It wll all work out!

(16-11-2011, 06:27 PM)chelseaelaine Wrote:  noni, you went from a 34 a to a 34 c with massage alone??? What sort of massage do you do?

hi dear
i massaged my breasts once a day with only coconut oil after shower.
its a four step massage
1. i apply oil and then massage my breast in circular motion starting from where the arola ends towards the outer side of the breast ( 3 times)
2. kneading my breast with both hands 9 times
3. wringing and twisting the breast with a soft hand clockwise and anti- clockwise 10 times
4. placing both my hands on the sides of a breast i come towards the nipple. as if puling them out.
then i repeat the whole procedure with the 2nd breast

i apply only this much pressure as i can on my eye lid. this massage is given on www.massageden.com
i dont know y but i saw growth verywell
good luck to u too

(17-11-2011, 05:12 PM)Mel C Wrote:  
(15-11-2011, 09:04 AM)noni Wrote:  oh i am sorry but i dint mean to be rude. plz don't think or say that u intruded. thanks a lot dear. ur suggestion means a lot to me. i am using palmer's cocoa butter enriched with vit e. it has been around 20 days. it is working but has not made them totally disappear. plz can u tel me that how much time would it usually take for my marks to disappear? they are not very prominent bu yes noticeable. how much time can it take for them to disappear? will they ever disappear completely? and does my continuing NBE lessens my chances of getting rid of stretch marks? thanks a lot for replying dear. plz guide me now too

Yea I never want to be rude,just thought I could help,just meant I didn't mean to be rude,and no you were not rude at all. I just didn't want you to think I was hijacking your post to Isabelle LOL. You're sweet,and in no way came off rude,and I'm sorry if I came across like you did dear. Yes,I used the palmer's too,along with msm,and I was also usng PM,but not to fix that. I think the growth from the combined made me have a fast,major growth spurt,and I was like crap!
I had major improvement in a month,maybe a little longer,where you couldn't see them. They will disappear to your eye,as long as they are thin and white,but that's not to say with more time,if they are red,that they won't leave from the eye's scrutiny.
Example of your last question~~~~ I had gotten rid of mine,but then last night when I pumped,I had some fierce awesome swelling. Usually when I look in mirror after pumping I see a little swelling and those lovely red rings. LOL Not last night! I had major selling and oh my word,they were engorged and I had red----RED stretch marks And they were thick. I was like oh no! If this is what it's gonna do,I'll give pumping up! I was panicing. But,about an hour later,they had completely gone. So,I believe we keep them,but we can get them to disappear to the naked eye. If that makes sense. Cocoa butter and vit e wonderful,as well as MSM,as it helps promote collagen. Massage with it. You can add bio oil,or coconut oil,safflower oil,avacado oil,jojoba. You can use aloe,as it penetrates skin and rebuild collagen,but you have to get the 100% pure stuff,and it is hard to find and outrageous. not even health food stores carry 100% pure,and their processing methods ruin the healing and medicinal value. PM me if you want to find out where I get mine. Good luck and best wishes hon! I'll be sending good vibes to chase away those stretch marks. Great job on the growth to get them! It wll all work out!

hi dear
thank u so much for replying. that's very sweet of u. actually, since i started using the massage technique i have been only using coconut oil, yet nothing has helped. now am using cocoa butter. it is showing effect but my marks have not disappeared. i have the white ones. plz can u tel how to use cocoa butter for seeing best results? will i ever be able o get riid of them. though i have them realy light but still i dont want them? plz helpSad. u have given me some hope. thanks dear. i'll be waiting for ur reply

(15-11-2011, 02:59 PM)onicemile Wrote:  
Hi noni,

If the words "stretch marks" reffers to these,

[Image: vergetures.jpg]

I'm sorry but I don't think you could ever get rid of it. It will turn to a lighter color but won't disappear.

Those appear usually during teenage when you grow up too fast, or anytime you put on weight fast too. Your skin needs to be moisturized to prevent these, so, do not massage without lotion or oil, and drink a lot of water.

Anyway, don't worry, most of the girls that have large breast have stretch marks on it, it's usual and not that noticeable. I have some on the sides due to my overweight teenage years, and really I don't care, it's especially the kind of thing only you can see.
hi dear
thanks for the reply.i never massaged them without oil but dont know y they just happened all of a suddenSad. but u know what sis, my heart's not ready to give up to these marks. i am sure something will help me. and if i find it' i'll surely help u with it too. praying for that wonder thing.

there is one more thing that i would like to tell u. i have a boy in my life whom i love a lot. i wont call him my boyfriend as i respect him and in my heart i take him to be my husband. its been 4 years since we are in this relation. i was really conservative about my body but he somehow managed to get me to show it all to him. he since always have had a special place for my boobs in his life. other than sexual pleasure it also elates his mood when sad or stressed. he loves to keep his head on them when with me. i and he are still virgins. but he just loves to feel and kiss my breasts and i always bare them for him to see. when i saw his so much of love for them i thought of doing NBE so that he gets more and more pleasure. it was my dedication for him that i started it. now why i am narrating all this to u is that i wanna tell u about the power of affirmation. though i never had any creams for breast enhancement, had no herbs, had nothing but an oil and that to coconut oil. so what helped me at such time of absence of any stuff that could help NBE what gave me a growth spurt i think was my positivity and my affirmation that i'll surely have what i want. i never doubted the working of thew technique. i believed that it would work and had full faith. i think this affirmation that i'll make it happen is a major factor in the success of techniques. and thats why i am telling this to u. hope it helps. good luck
(23-11-2011, 08:06 AM)noni Wrote:  
(16-11-2011, 06:27 PM)chelseaelaine Wrote:  noni, you went from a 34 a to a 34 c with massage alone??? What sort of massage do you do?

hi dear
i massaged my breasts once a day with only coconut oil after shower.
its a four step massage
1. i apply oil and then massage my breast in circular motion starting from where the arola ends towards the outer side of the breast ( 3 times)
2. kneading my breast with both hands 9 times
3. wringing and twisting the breast with a soft hand clockwise and anti- clockwise 10 times
4. placing both my hands on the sides of a breast i come towards the nipple. as if puling them out.
then i repeat the whole procedure with the 2nd breast

i apply only this much pressure as i can on my eye lid. this massage is given on www.massageden.com
i dont know y but i saw growth verywell
good luck to u too

[/quote]
hi dear
thank u so much for replying. that's very sweet of u. actually, since i started using the massage technique i have been only using coconut oil, yet nothing has helped. now am using cocoa butter. it is showing effect but my marks have not disappeared. i have the white ones. plz can u tel how to use cocoa butter for seeing best results? will i ever be able o get riid of them. though i have them realy light but still i dont want them? plz helpSad. u have given me some hope. thanks dear. i'll be waiting for ur reply

[/quoMake sure you use vitamin E along with the coconut,and it will take some time,but I empathize on the impatient part,as I'm impatient too and waiting sucks. LOL You can supplement with MSM w/glucosomine chondrotin,or gelatin tablets. Use heat after to soak everything in. take pics weekly just for yourself to guage the diminishing. It'll work.....have faith! I use a NOW brand natural cocoa butter lotion from Puritan's pride. It was inexpensive and on sale on top,I think like $3 for 8 0z. I ordered some other supplements as well,and got free shipping. I think shipping is free on everything right now,but don't hold me to that. Really really good and it has Vit E,4% cocoa butter,rhodiola extract,aloe vera,allantoin,almond oil,Vit AGlycerin,lecithin,grapefruit seed extract. It states all that combined with the aloe vera and allantoin regenerate cell regeneration and rebuild collagen and it does. i have started selling an all natural aloe vera based skin care and make up line,and it really works. here's the link where I ordered the lotion:

www.puritanpride.com

Hi...
I know the question was directed to somebody else, but I thought I might be able to help you out a little. After my first pregnancy, I was left with stretch marks all over and I was determined to get rid of them! By exfoliating with an apricot scrub daily, using a loofah with my body wash for extra exfoliation, and applying mederma religiously I got really good results. I believe I also used a good lotion with lots of vitamins in it on the area daily as well. It took some dedication but they went from clearly visible to hardly even noticeable in a pretty short time. Stretch marks have been on my mind again lately, because I'm pregnant again and lucky me... there's some new one's popping up on my sides! Hope I helped!

(29-11-2011, 04:29 AM)stellsbells Wrote:  Hi...
I know the question was directed to somebody else, but I thought I might be able to help you out a little. After my first pregnancy, I was left with stretch marks all over and I was determined to get rid of them! By exfoliating with an apricot scrub daily, using a loofah with my body wash for extra exfoliation, and applying mederma religiously I got really good results. I believe I also used a good lotion with lots of vitamins in it on the area daily as well. It took some dedication but they went from clearly visible to hardly even noticeable in a pretty short time. Stretch marks have been on my mind again lately, because I'm pregnant again and lucky me... there's some new one's popping up on my sides! Hope I helped!

hi dear. thank u so much for helping me on this one. and many many congratulations coz u'll soon be having a li'l angel in ur arms again. and yes i have been using loofah for months now. also i have the apricot scrub but dont know how frequently should i use it on my breasts. plz can u tel me how frequently should i exfoliate with scrub. thanks in advance. god bless ya

hi, i am back. there is something new that i have learnt from my experience regarding stretch marks and so i wanna share it with u so that u don't get stretch marks or if u have them then u can help them heal, because luckily my stretch marks have disappeared.

precautions that must be taken during nbe prog to avoid stretch marks

1. do not go braless all day. do wear ur bra all the time except while going to bed. going braless was my biggest mistake
2. drink plenty of water during the nbe prog. especially just after doing the massage
3. while massaging make sure ur breasts are well lubricated.

how to heal such strech marks.
1. start massaging with cocoa butter at the earliest stage of such marks.
2. exfoliate twice a week with a mixture of olive oil and some sugar. this acts as an excellent scrub for breasts.

good luck ladiesSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon