Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

daily masturbation helps increasing breasts. True or just a myth?

hi everyone. i have heard it many a times from ppl that masturbation helps increasing breasts. is it true? thank u

Well someone in the old forum tried this and didn't see any difference. She probably had fun trying though.

I don't mean to be crude but if that were true, I would be well on my way to an R cup by now. Blush

(19-11-2011, 01:13 AM)shortcake Wrote:  I don't mean to be crude but if that were true, I would be well on my way to an R cup by now. Blush

LOL! Love the ladies on this forum so bad. Tongue

Haha - I kind of doubt it causes direct growth because of personal experience (TMI). Maybe it helps with stress release, though, and lowering cortisol levels or something indirect like that?

Myth because masturbation and sex increase your testosterone

Hi..I believe I read that it raises prolactin too.. ditto to what Shortcake wrote and forgetabout when with my man 1-2 x a day for like 4 days then maybe maybe 1 day restTongue and back too it..Big Grin I miss him hope to see him this week..anyway..yep should be an ZTongueBig Grin

Here is something about exercise and cold weather and lactation..well samething with gettin busy that is exercise.
http://www.landmilkhoney.com/djexercise.htm

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon