Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Howdie all!

New to the forum and would like to say hey to all my NBE seekers and successes. I have yet to start a program as I am very indecisive and precautious as I do my research. So far, I think the NB seems the most effective without the harsh side effects. Any thoughts?~~

Welcome! I'm pretty new here too. I've tried herbal NBE in the past with little success but it was mainly because I have trouble remembering to take the pills (and a horrible diet-but that's better now). My husband was so relieved when I stopped considering surgery and bought my NB. I like it because I don't have to worry about trying to keep my hormones in balance (just finding privacy to noogle) Shy

(15-11-2011, 06:07 PM)miss sunshine Wrote:  Welcome! I'm pretty new here too. I've tried herbal NBE in the past with little success but it was mainly because I have trouble remembering to take the pills (and a horrible diet-but that's better now). My husband was so relieved when I stopped considering surgery and bought my NB. I like it because I don't have to worry about trying to keep my hormones in balance (just finding privacy to noogle) Shy

How is the NB working so far? How long have you been using it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon