Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast, Swanson's BO, and Swanson's Pituitary for sale

I am selling one opened bottle of Ultra Breast, one opened bottle of Swanson's BO, and one opened bottle of Swanson's Pituitary. I recently purchased them all, then decided to give PM a try. I used very little of all three bottles. As I said, they have all been opened but come from a very clean, pet-free, smoke-free home. I always tip the bottles to pour capsules into my hand so I haven't touched the remaining capsules.

The Ultra Breast ($19.99) bottle contains at least 79 capsules out of 90. It could possibly contain a couple/few more. I only took it for not quite one week and didn't take it at the full dosage.

The Swanson's BO ($5.99 + shipping) contains at least 51 capsules out of 60.

The Swanson's Pituitary ($4.99 + shipping) contains at least 54 capsules out of 60.

I didn't want to handle the capsules in order to count exactly how many were in each bottle so I added up what I know I used. I guarantee they contain at least those amounts.

I will sell it all for $18 with free shipping that includes delivery confirmation. Please contact me if interested. US only, please. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon