Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To wear a bra or not...

Does wearing a bra help or hinder NBE? I've heard that it can help retain swelling after pumping but not much else. I think they're uncomfortable and only wear them when I'm in public 1. So I don't look completely flat and 2. So guys can't see my nipples when I get cold. Being a 34AA, it's not like I need support so I usually take it off soon as I get home. I put one on after I pump in the morning, but swelling or not, I'm not sleeping in one! And if it helps retain swelling, does that mean it's hindering blood flow (wouldn't that be bad for growth)?

Thoughts anyone? Huh

Good question,as I have wondered the same. I took the advice of keeping a good supportive bra on after I pumped to retain swelling,but I can't stand sleepng in them. In my personal opinon,I think our breasts need some rest from the bras for circulation and to circulate,that way it keeps the lymph nodes drained. Some women (and not just on this forum) swear by them to keep them perky and to keep gravity from affecting them. I thnk they use sports bras,or like a camisole sport bra,so I am thinking of wearing one of those to bed,where it supports,but doesn't restrict circulation,and that way,it's comfy. I don't know if that helped,but my thoughts were like yours.

I wear a bra to bed, and like the previous comment it's unpadded so it's really comfy to sleep in, I think as long as it isn't incredibly tight or constricting, you should be okay. Also make sure you pick a material that is soft and not irritating to your skin. Like cotton Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon