Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brand new, SO confused!

I just joined because I was looking for information about Breast Actives, but it appears people are getting good results from taking natural herbs? What herbs should I be taking, can someone give me the threads that have instructions? Thank you. I need to be talked through this from the beginning.

Hi HJ,

First post your stats in the "Personal Programs" forum. What works best for you depends on who you are. There's good examples there of what is relevant: age, measurements and weight, children, breastfed or not, birth control, diagnoses or treatments for hormonal disorders, etc.

The divide between the herbal programs is the phyto-estrogen:
- if you don't mind messing up a natural cycle, you can use pueraria mirifica (PM)
- if you breastfed, wild yam, which is not even a real phyto-estrogen, will do
- if you're prone to acne or facial hair, try hops
- if you tend towards estrogen dominance, poly-cystic ovarian syndrome, or have tubular or underdeveloped breasts, focus more on phyto-progestins than on phyto-estrogens.

Good luck Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon