Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP: on fenugreek 3000mg 20days, so severe pain in breast

I have been on fenugreek 3000mg aday , plus collagen, vit C, a littlit wild yam powder, before, my chest feel warm and a little tingles, today just keeps giving me pain in my breast, every several around 30 seconds or so, is it normal?

I really don't know much but why don't you try lessening the dosage or perhaps taking a break for a few days? 3000 mg sounds like it's a lot. I started Eve M's program and it includes less than 2000 mg per day.

Hope everything goes well.

(19-11-2011, 07:09 AM)kittylovepiggy Wrote:  I have been on fenugreek 3000mg aday , plus collagen, vit C, a littlit wild yam powder, before, my chest feel warm and a little tingles, today just keeps giving me pain in my breast, every several around 30 seconds or so, is it normal?

Hi Kittylovepiggy,

Those are signs of simulation and growth..that is what we are all wanting when we take herbs..most but not everyone experiences them and still grows but feeling them makes your know for sur, in my opinion...
http://www.ubykotex.com.au/menstruation/...e-breasts/ below is what I cut and pasted from that link.

One of the times that your breasts might feel most painful is when they are starting to develop. Your body is chock-a-block full of hormones that are released during puberty and one of these hormones (Progestin) has a tendency to make your breasts feel not so cool. Right by where your nipple is, you might also feel a small lump, this is known as the ‘breast bud’ and is just your breast getting itself ready to grow. Your skin may feel itchy and irritated around the chest area, which is the skin adjusting to the changes in your body. Some gals find a moisturiser that has Vitamin E or Aloe Vera helps sooth the irritation.

You might feel uncomfortable during this part of your development, so talk to women who you trust about what’s going down in your bod. Get your mum or your bestie to come with you to get the right size bra fitted (this will make your breasts feel more comfortable and better supported) and if you get a bit blue about it all remember the tenderness in your breasts will go away just as quickly as it came.

Getting pregnant can also make your breasts hurt as your body gets prepared to feed the baby growing inside you. The same two hormones we spoke about above are released when you get pregnant so your body goes through some big time changes, like your breasts filling with milk (they can swell up to 2 cup sizes during pregnancy, wow!). So if you find your breasts are sore for an extended amount of time, and you have noticed other weird things going on with your body like morning queasiness, feeling more tired than usual and missing periods, you should get yourself a pregnancy test just to be on the safe side.

The Pill has also been known to cause sore breasts either when you start taking the Pill or when you stop using it. Normally, it’s just part of your body’s adjustment process to the changes the Pill makes to your hormones.

There are also different sicknesses (Fibrocystic breast tissue, Mastitis, Fibroadenoma plus a range of others) that can cause your breasts to become really sore, although these more commonly affect more mature age women. So when is breast pain something serious? Well if the pain you feel becomes suddenly worse, if you have ‘stuff’ coming out of either nipple, if you notice a lump that hasn’t gone away for a while then make an appointment to see your GP.

Just google it ..or when you were developing in puberty how your breast felt or prego if you were prego..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon