Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

to Michelle Choi

to Michelle Choi
January 14 2007 at 11:10 PM chloe105 (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

Hope you are busy growing and thanks for the good wishes for my program.

I dont mean to try to give advice because you have been a lot more successful than I have. But I have been reading your posts and it seems as if you are in a period of slower growth. I think that it because you are closer to your ideal cup size.

Since I have increased my BO dosage I really think I have had some increase in fullness. I do not know the total mg of BO in BB breast but before you change programs or invest too much in other things, consider increasing your BO with one the generic forms. I think you would respond well because your initial growth shows that you really grow well with NBE. The generic forms-DNE and VP-are cheaper than the individual herbs.

Well just a thought and only trying to help. Good luck and heres to lots of growth.

Author Reply

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER to Michelle Choi January 15 2007, 1:41 AM

Hey Chloe!

Thanks Chloe for your advice...and by all means I'll take whatever advice I can get. Smile So I appreciate your input and I was thinking the same thing that maybe I just hit a 'plateau' or limit to my growth, especially on the low amount of bo. Matter of fact, I wrote bb like a week ago trying to find out the exact amnt. of bo in each pill so that I could get around 2200-2400mg of bo a day. Awhile back they did tell me that up to 6 bb pills a day can be taken, but that still doesn't tell me exactly how much bo I'm getting. I did recently a few days ago increase to 5bb pills a day to see if that makes a difference and spark things up again. I'll try that for awhile then move up to 6 if still no results. Congrats to you on noticing some fullness since upping your dosage! That was my first sign that something was happening also. And you're right I should give the higher dosage a fair trial at least to make sure if I have hit a limit or not to growth, since the bo has worked well for me in the beginning, then I will throw in the towel and probably try St. Herb or Wonderup and see if something different will help me grow further. I commend you also for not giving up and still persisting, that's definitely what it takes and you're already noticing signs so hope you get some measurable growth soon to encourage you that much more. Smile

Thanks again, I appreciate it. Breast blessings!

emmie
(Login emmiedee) hey michelle January 15 2007, 1:11 PM

instead of spending all that money on the extra bb, why dont you take vitamin power, so you are still able to spread out the extra (150mg more here, 150mg more there)? bb is sooo pricey!

just a thought...

hugs to you... youll break the stall!!

congrats chloe on the fullness!

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Hey Emmie! January 15 2007, 4:13 PM

Thanks sweetie for your suggestion, but once you send in a testimonial and pictures to bb and they approve it (which takes forever cause they go to a lab where they observe them..I guess to make sure noone is faking their pics)but, anyhow after it's approved you can then get free pills from them until you reach your goal and as long as you send updated photos to support their site. If you include your email to answer questions then you get the pills indefinitely to reach your goal and if you don't provide your email, then you still get free pills for 9 months. Which thank goodness I do get them free, cause everything else extra is costing me enough already. Of course I included my email address not only to get free pills indefinitely, but to also help other women who have questions about bb and support something that I know works.

They didn't tell me about the free pills deal until I wrote in with a question way back and let them know also that at the time I had grown 2 1/2 inches, and that's when they told me about it.

Thanks for the hugs...((hugs)) to you too! Smile

Katrina
(Login mountainkat)
SENIOR MEMBER To Michelle... January 15 2007, 11:30 PM

I had no clue you could take up to 6 BB pills a day! When I was telling BB I was not getting results they only told me to take up to 3 a day (even at 6 months). I will have to increase my dosage now too and see if I get results. I only have half of a bottle of BB left from my 8 month trial and I will up it every couple of days to see if that might help.

Oh, and I also tried e-mailing BB a while back to see if they would tell me the mgs. in BB, but they wouldn't tell me either because it is patent- pending.

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Also Katrina..... January 16 2007, 1:52 AM

I wanted to add that I think maybe they don't tell people right away that they can take up to 6pills a day, cause they won't them to try to lowest dosage first, THEN try the 3 a day if no results in 3months I think it is when they tell people to up it to 3 a day, I don't know what they tell them though if they're not seeing results then with the 3 a day. They didn't even tell me I could take up the 6 a day until about a month ago when I wrote them asking if 4 a day was okay..cause I already knew 3 a day was fine, and i've been at this for almost 11months now. They probably think that if they tell people they can take 6 a day at most, then most people would jump right at taking 6 from the get-go thinking they would have faster results, when maybe a lower dosage is better for them you know and they need to try the lowest first. Just a thought. Smile

Anonymous
(Login mountainkat)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: to Michelle Choi January 16 2007, 2:08 AM

Okay now I am confused! So you can't take BB more than 3 times a day, but you can take regular BO all you want? Why is that I wonder? They used to recommend splitting up the dosages throughout the day, but now they have changed their mind? Sorry for all the questions, but I am really overwhelmed with trying so hard to get results with this stuff.

Fawn said you split BO up as many times a day as you can to keep it in your system, so is that a bad thing now, because you body will become accostumed to it and will not work if it is in your bloodstream for 24 hours?

I would really appreciate your help Michelle if you can help me understand this.

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Katrina January 16 2007, 2:40 AM

sorry just thought of something else. Smile If it's true that the pills could stop working when taking them more than 3x a day, that would explain why I always get pains after my 1st or 2nd dose, but then none whatsoever after my 3rd dose. I was always wondering about that and it always bothers me when not once have I got pains after my 3rd dosage...always after my first or a little while after my 2nd, but NEVER after the 3rd dosage when it's had time to kick in. Okay my mind is tired of thinking now, need to relax and think of something else besides boobs for a change. Smile I'll think of being on a nice secluded island relaxing away while I sit in my bikini with my huge D cups!! Well, that didn't work, still thinking of boobs!! Smile

Anonymous
(Login mountainkat)
SENIOR MEMBER Thanks Michelle... January 16 2007, 2:53 AM

So does that mean since I have been taking like a gazzilion vitamin power pills a day split up that it may not work for me now, even if I take them all at once or two times? I hope I haven't caused my body to get so used to the bovine ovaries that my hormones will no longer react to them anymore. I also did that with herbs, and I wonder if the same theory applies to them as well. Or if I stop for a while and start back with one to two dosages my body might still react to them? Hmmm... I feel the same way you do about being on a secluded island, but in my case I would settle for a C-cup, possibly a B, since I am such a small A!

Thanks again and let us know what BB says.

chloe105
(no login) Re: to Michelle Choi January 16 2007, 3:46 AM

I read that taking the pills twice a day(ex 6am 6pm) mimic natural hormone pulses in the body. Dont quote me on this. It was on aphrodites forum.

I think that for the price of BB they probably know most people would not want to pay the high price for 6 pills a day no matter how many times a day u are supposed to take it.

Emmie is having good results so I think that is evidence you take BO more than twice a day.

Keep us posted.

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER to Michelle Choi January 16 2007, 5:38 AM

I've been taking 3 BB pills 3 times a day for 5 months. I stalled on months 3&4 because I lost weight during that time and lost some fullness too. In November I kept my weight steady and gained 3/4" I came down with a yeast infection soon after I uped my BB dosage to 4 pills a day. I think it was day 5 on 4 BB a day. I took 4 BB pills for 9 days then I ran out of BB pills. After 3 days of treatment for the infection, I thought I was over it. Then 3 days later, it came back! What in the heck is happening? I started taking 4 of the DNE BO right after I ran out of BB and treated my yeast infection yet again! I felt better after a couple of days but never quit normal yet. I took 4 of the DNE BO for 9 days then I decided to take a break to do a cleansing. I was able to grow 1/4" from taking the DNE BO for 9 days. I took about 2 weeks off BO and did a cleanse and took vitamins, acidolphilus bifidus, and cranberry capsules to strengthen the internal health and introduce more friendly bacteria into my system. I think I lost a pound while I was on break. I started taking 2 BO on 1/1/07, 3 the next day, for 8 days and since 1/10/07 I've been taking 4 BO a day. I take it sometimes 3 times a day. 1 after breakfast, 1 after lunch, and 2 after dinner. Other times I space it out one at a time after each meal, then 1 just before bed. It depends on my schedule for the day. Sometimes I take 2 after breakfast(If I know I'm going to be out doing errands and won't be home for lunch) and then 1 after dinner and 1 at bed time. I guess I'm not very consistant with my pill taking huh?

Well, I haven't measured again lately, but I've been feeling fuller and looking a little fuller. So I guess it's still working. I still take cranberry capsule, acidolphilus bifidus and dandalion for yeast prevention. So far so good!

mega breasts growth to everyone Wink

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

Katrina
(Login mountainkat)
SENIOR MEMBER Michelle.. January 16 2007, 8:34 PM

The anonymous post above is me! Forgot to sign in...

Anonymous
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hi ladies!! January 16 2007, 9:35 PM

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Hey Michelle January 17 2007, 3:07 AM

Hope you see some more growth soon with your new schedule of 2x per day and higher dosage! Thanks for the info about BB. Yea, it looks like BB can cause yeast infection too at higher dosage especially if they say their pills are progesterone based. Yeast loves progesterone. That's why with some women, me included, it's hormone related. I'm more prone to yeast infection the last few days of the luteal phase when progesterone is highest. I was doing some research about BO on the net and came across two sites that mentioned taking BO will just give your body more estrogen. Sorry I didn't bookmark it and I don't have the website. One of them was a reply from a MD I think. I guess they weren't in favor of using BO for BE.

According to Ultra Breast:

A glandular (Bovine Ovary in this case), is a piece of gland tissue or organ that supplies biologically active hormones, hormone precursors, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, soluble proteins, and natural lipid factors.

Glandular offer a diversity of hormones and hormone related substances in a natural, nontoxic quantity for Therapeutic, Rejuvenative and Preventive health care. Premium-grade bovine ingredients imported from New Zealand and Argentina.

I would think when they say hormones it includes estrogen, and hormone procursors probably means progesterone. Correct me if I'm wrong somebody. Since everyone's body is different, we just have to experiment with different dosages to see what works. Good luck everyone.

happy BE Wink

help Michelle choi
November 5 2006 at 5:04 PM Kate (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Michelle first of all, i want to congratulate you on your success with BB! I just found this forum and it is just wonderful; everybody in here seem to be very nice & friendly. I was really encouraged to try NBE after reading testimonials and seeing pictures on the forum. I desperately want to believe there still some hope for me. Anyway I'm posting this message because i have several questions for you regarding your program, I hope you don't mind me asking. I was going over the personal programs and I thought about copying your routine since our stats as far as height & weight are about the same, right now i measure 32 inches around my bust and think that's pretty close to what you stated out with. Anyway I'm ordering some BO online, not the BB because it's a little pricey and I can't afford it right now so i probably will go with the generic instead. My question is, where did you get your L-tyrosine, kelp, EPO(oil, pills) and the whey protein from? also what is FSO & DIM? and where Do you get them from? Do you take all the pills at one time or divide them evenly during the day? I'm sorry if I'm bombarding you with so many questions I really hope you don't mind me but I'm so desperate , frustrated and self counsious about my breasts that i really wish there was something I could do about it. I don't want to do surgery I know that for sure but I don't want to think I'm dooomed forever with small breasts. This fact it's affecting so much my self esteem and the relationship with my partener, he says he doesn't mind me having small breasts but I know he is very attracted to women with big boobs. I have tried to convince myself that I don't need big breasts to feel good about myself but so far it has not worked on the contrary as time progresses I feel less of a woman and I know this is affecting my whole life. My husband senses my insecurity and he is not happy because I'm not happy. Sorry I'm giving you a lot info you don't need to know, I just felt like talking I know you and everybody in here undersatand how I feel, anyway I better go for now. Hope to hear from you soon. take care and again, congratulations.
Kate

Author Reply

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hi katie November 5 2006, 9:52 PM

welcome aboard. Smile Thank you for the congrats. And don't feel like you are bombarding me at all, I'll try to help when I can. Trust me, I know EXACTLY how you feel and still feel that way. I sometimes feel as though having smaller breasts affects my life too much and my self-esteem. As you can imagine, if you've read my testimonial on BB's site, you'll know that I had breast implants for almost 13 yrs and I felt ashamed of them since they were fake and actually despised my husband when he would pay too much attention to 'them' and not 'me', especially since they were fake and weren't all me that he was touching. Now if they were real then I probably wouldn't have a prob with him touching them so much. But, I had to have them removed for 'me', so I could at least feel 'real' and not fake. But, I'm finding that the more time it takes to grow to the size I want, the more I miss the size of my fake ones, don't miss the fake objects, just the size. Cause like you said my husband says they're fine and I'm beautiful just the way I am, but I know deep down inside he had to love the fake huge ones you know. So now I feel really insecure around big busted women cause I know he's probably droolin over them. Yes you are right though about our insecurity affecting the relationship, cause if we're not happy about ourselves, then eventually I believe it does bring them down also, cause they see us not feeling good about ourselves and don't know how they can help. But, the good news is there is hope!! Smile I love that this forum can help bring hope to other women, so that they can feel better about theirself and let them know there are other options besides surgery.

I'm just glad you researched enough to find us. Smile I'll try my best to answer your questions.

I get my L-tyrosine and kelp from www.iherb.com. The tyrosine usually runs about $7 (lasts about 4wks) and the kelp is under $3(lasts about 2 months), but you can get those also at GNC or a local health store I'm sure. GNC will probably be more expensive than iherb.com, I've looked online before and the price was twice as much. Also Iherb has excellent customer service and the shipping is not much usually. (like $3 when I order just tyrosine and kelp, plus they give little discounts here and there when you order.

You can get the EPO anywhere usually, I always find it at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and my local grocery store. (walmart I've found is the cheapest of all places)

I get my protein drink from Walmart, it's best to drink protein drinks that have whey protein "isolate" in it, instead of "concentrate" with the bovine ovary. You can also get protein drinks at GNC, but there more expensive. So I found a pretty good one at Walmart called "six star body fuel, advanced whey protein" it costs about $15 and usually lasts me about 2 1/2-3wks. It doesn't taste bad either like most protein drinks. I've tried one before that was horrible. Also the six star body fuel has 97% whey isolate in it. ANother good one with the isolate i've heard about is:Optimum Nutrition (should be at GNC)

Flax seed oil: Flaxseed oil contains superior amounts of vital Omega-3, 6 & ( fatty acids known to have numerous health benefits. These fatty acids may help maintain healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels. Lignans are valuable phytoestrogens known to assist in maintaining normal estrogen levels. You can get this also anywhere usually...walmart, walgreens,cvs, local grocery mart

DIM plus-metabolizes estrogen, it balances the good estrogen vs. bad estrogen. Here's some more info on that:

Diinodlylmethane • Cruciferous Patented DIM. Estrogen Metabolism Formula • Promotes healthy estrogen metabolism. Enhanced Absorption Patented with Protectamins Vegetable Blend. DIM-plus contains diindolylmethane, a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and kale. Unlike other plant nutrients such as soy isoflavones, diindolylmethanehas unique hormonal benefits. It supports the activity of enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism. Scientific research shows diindolylmethane increases the level of "good" estrogens (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of "bad" estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen).

I get DIM plus from either www.herbsmd.com (only cause they sell a smaller supply for cheaper--1 month supply about $7 or $8, when I can't afford the one at www.iherb.com, which sells a bigger supply...2 month supply for around $19.

They also have that one I believe At GNC. Or you could check at any health store.

If you're getting a cheaper BO product, like Vitamin Power it's recommended to start with 1800mg a day for at least a month and if you don't see results then you can slowly ramp up. You can ramp up slowly up to the suggested max dosage of 2400mg. It's suggested to split the dosages up 3x a day if you can and I know for the vitamin power it's suggested to take with meals or at least a snack with protein. you could maybe ask emmie if she takes hers with food cause she's seeing some results with the vitamin power. Here's a link also that explains more about taking the bo ovary and what else you can take with it:
http://www.botanicalbeautylab.com/beautybeprogram.html ---scroll to the bottom of the page where it talks about bovine ovary concentrate.

Hope this helps. Good luck to you!!!

emmie
(Login emmiedee) with or without food November 6 2006, 4:48 PM

just snooping around and michelle was talking about me again! Smile

i do take the vitamin power pills... they taste so awful... but we do what we have to do! and you are certainly not the only one who feels insecure. i was cheated on with a girl with huge boobs... even if that wasnt the reason for the infidelity, it became the reason. but i dont focus on him... i do it for ME, and thats really the only successful attitude i think you should have. he can go or stay, because either way i am going to be beautiful and i will be happy with my body. his loss! (we have worked it out... he decided to stay and i decided to keep him around... and i can surprise him with my new boobs when i see him again in six months, i hope!)

anyway, back to business:

i tend to take my pills without food... i take them first thing in the morning, then about an hour or two after lunch, and then maybe a half hour to an hour before i go to bed.

i start out most days with a protein shake which i usually start drinking about half an hour or so after i take my first pills... and i really think the protein shake is what makes my boobs tingle! the botanical beauty labs site doesnt say much about the shakes... mine is about all isolate as well as michelle was saying.

so to answer the question, not with food, but on an empty stomach like first thing in the morning they can make you a little queasy so i have a shake. sometimes in the afternoon i will have a healthy snack, but im usually not hungry so i dont get nauseous.

results are slow but i really think they are on the way!

hugs and good boobie wishes

Kate
(no login) Thanks Michelle and Emmie November 10 2006, 6:23 PM

Thank you so much girls for responding to my message and I do apologize for taking so much to post a reply. I was out of town for almost a week and with no access to a computer but I'm back and very glad to see that both of you took time to respond to my post. Thank you very much for the warm welcome to the forum, the good information and the encouragement you're giving me. I'm so happy I found this forum, everyone in here understand exactly the frustation and disappointment of having small breasts and it's so great to have someone to talk to who can really understand what you're talking about. Once again ladies, thanks a million and I guess we will be seeing each other often around the forum. A BIG hug from me and a handful of good wishes for you all on this journey.
Kate

question for Michelle, Emmie, Wonderbride
December 9 2006 at 11:20 AM
organic_angel (Login organic_angel)

Hello all my BO boobie buddies!

I'm about to start my own BO routine, and would love some starter suggestions. I've read thru all your individual routine's and such, and think that I've come up with some pretty good mix ideas thru your own trial and error stories.

I was thinking of starting out with this mix:

BO: 2000 mg/split in 2-3 doses
SP: 3000-4000 mg (starting high due to my estrogen dominance)
Vitex: 2000 mg/split
Gelatin: powdered (for the collagen content)
Kelp: 1000 mg/split
L-Ty: 2000 mg/split
And the homeopathic testosterone gel that was prescribed. This should be temporary, to bring down my estrogen thermostat.

I'm still formulating my own "boobie batter" recipe, and I'm going to be sure not to offset the above routine with an overload of phytoestrogen ingredients. Do any of you have any preferred successful massage routines? And should I definitely add protein shakes as well?

Thanks so much for your boobie wisdom ladies!

Organic Boobie Blessings to All

Author Reply

Michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi again Smile December 9 2006, 5:40 PM

Your routine looks pretty good, only the kelp amount seems a little high. BB suggests I know 400-500Micrograms a day...plus on their instructions sheets before it said not to go over 100Milligrams a day. Through researching I've also found that anything over 2000Micrograms a day could be potentially harmful. I've recently myself cut down to 300mcg..instead of 450mcg I use to take, cause I do still have salts in my diet, along with dairy and I don't want to overdo it. A high dosage of kelp can also cause problems with thyroid function, if it's too much. But, maybe you meant 1000Micrograms...instead of Milligrams?? Smile

There are boobie batter recipes for examples to try. Also just so you know you really don't need to worry about phytoestrogens in your boobie batters...you can use anything 'topically' or externally without it interfering. It's internal phytoestrogens that have been said to interfere with bovine. I read it's impossible to 'stall' with boobie batters...i guess simply because it's really hard for anything to get past the skin barrier...which aloe vera gel and emu oil help with that in penetrating deeper into the skin. Now, I've tried the heating pad thing more than a few times...and for me it doesn't plump me up like it does for some...it actually makes me look smaller afterwards..so I think the heat is too much for me and I have it on low heat even for only 15 min...I think maybe I sweat too much and I'm sweating the boobies off! Smile So now i just strictly use saran wrap after my massages...for only 20-30 min..don't want to sweat some more. Smile

I use fenugreek and fennel drops in my massages (5 drops each...2x a day)...Just now started experimenting with a few things also...Niacin drops (been known to flush people's face/neck when taken internally..due to it's expanding capillaries and helping with circulation, Goat's Rue...been known to help with prolactin,even in adoptive mothers who want to breastfeed, and collagen/elastin cream..I added 'copper peptide' to that cream, since CP helps with collagen synthesis. So we'll see how that goes. Just want my smaller boob to catch up durn it!! SmileAlso, the Venus cream I've been using for 2wks now and my smaller boob is definitely fuller on the sides and so I think it's helping, since I just started doing the other extra things a couple of days ago when I received everything.

The protein drinks I use to think were the most important of all...now i'm not sure..since wonderbride has proven you can still get good results without them and she said something about ones who ate protein bars instead and still had good results. So if you don't want to drink the protein drinks, then I would just make sure to get plenty of protein in your diet. For me, the times that I didn't drink the protein drinks when I was away from home and couldn't, I wouldn't have any pains whatsoever that whole day...not sure if that was just coincidence or not though.

Hope this helps...Good luck to you and let me know if you have anymore questions...I'll try to answer the best I can. Smile

Breast wishes everyone!!!!

Edit Message Delete Message

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Hey BO girl friend : ) December 9 2006, 9:25 PM

Your routine is looking good. Ultimately it's you who knows your body best and thru some tweeking you'll know what works best for you.

If you are able to digest whey protein, a lot of girls have said that it really makes a difference for them. I've heard if you use skim/non fat milk when mixing with the whey protein, you're not as likely to gain weight. I'm lactose intolerant and my body just does not react well to it. I'm cutting back on my breast massage because too much massage has made my breasts too soft. You can find info on the Chi massage under "General References Link" on the main forum page. "Pansyclub's massage" is a popular one and the link can be found under Massage Techniques on the main forum page. If you look under Tigerlily's program, she has other massage techniques posted as well. Coco Butter with Vitamin E is a popular massage lotion. some other things the ladies on the forum have used are wild yam cream, progesterone cream, herbal tinctures, borage oil, vitamin E(break open from gelcap), you can even use olive oil. The extra virgin olive oil is probably easier to absorb. The list goes on and on with what to use as boobie massage oil/cream/lotion. You'll just have to try different things to see which works best for you.

I'm very excited for you. Here's to seeing some growth soon!

Aloha and fast boobie growing wishes everyone

"Adopt the pace of nature: Her secret is patience" -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

emmie
(Login emmiedee) welcome December 10 2006, 12:02 PM

welcome to the bo club!

i figure you are taking the generic/vitamin power brand, with the amount of bo being 2000... my suggestion would be to take 1800 to start. i did that for a month, getting my body used to it (i got headaches and stuff for a bit). second month i added 450mg (three more pills a day). if you are doing vitamin power, you can take 4 pills each three times a day for 1800mg total... you might just want to start there while your body gets used to it...

sp may be high too with that perscription stuff you have... id say leave it out at the first to see what the perscription stuff does for you, then add the sp one or two caps at a time... you dont want to overdo it! how long are you on the perscription stuff? it might do the same thing that the sp would do...

thats just what im thinking... i use epo once a day for massage and cocoa butter with vitamin e twice a day for massage... need to get through all this cocoa butter i bought!

hugs and good boobie wishes!

Anonymous
(Login organic_angel) You girls are awesome! December 12 2006, 8:52 AM

Many thanks girls for the great tips. I just officially started my routine today. I posted a msg about hormone balance also, as for 10 days prior to today, I've been on my homeopathic testosterone cream and massaging with cocoa butter and vit E. I've actually plumped! Holy boobies Smile I truly believe that mostly the testosterone has had a factor, as it's temporary to kick me out of extreme extrogen dominance.

I've been researching like mad about different boobie batters, and have been looking into ayurdic herbs and oils for breast massage. Going to continue with cocoa butter/vit E until I tweak out something different.

Michelle: Thanks about the kelp warning. That was definitely reader error on my part. I
will look at my kelp cap strength and adjust for sure.

Emmie: Thanks about the SP alert. I'll have to ask if I should take that with the
testosterone cream, or wait until I'm done with that. I'm supposed to use it
only for 1-2 months.

Wonderbride: Thanks for the protein shake advise. I am adjusting my diet a bit to
help with my friendly "hot flash" friend Wink, and whey shakes should fit
it without interference. Is there a certain protein gram count I should
shoot for?

I'll post my routine, and keep you posted. Thanks for your great bits of advice girls and maybe we'll all just happen to find that holy grail of natural boobs!

Organic Boobie Blessings to All

emmie
(Login emmiedee) protein December 12 2006, 5:27 PM

hey organic angel!i bet you are excited to get started. keep us posted!

i try for 50 to 80 grams of protein a day. careful... might lead to a bit of weight gain if you arent careful! i havent had those problems, but others have. now foods has a good shake... i think i got it on iherb.com... that has other amino acids added in, including l-tyrosine!

good luck and grow big!!

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi Organic Angel! December 13 2006, 2:04 AM

Vitex should definetely help with your "hot flash" friend. It may take at least a couple of months to see results but it will help. Read my reply to 3monkeysmom's post on Vitex with BO? It's great to hear that you've already plumped out with just using the Coco butter and Vit E. Keep us posted. Smile

Aloha

Finally!!
January 17 2007 at 2:00 PM Holly (Login Holly34)

Hi Everyone,

I finally received my BO last night!!! I'm so excited to start a new routine for the new year. This is what my routine looks like.

morning:
2 Vitex 80mg extract (been taking this for 5 weeks)
1 ginko biloba 30mg (been taking this for 5 weeks)
1 collagen type II

mid morning:
1 d&e BO 500mg
whey protein shake

afternoon:
1 Royal Jelly
1 ginko biloba

evening:
1 Vitex 80mg extract
1 ginko biloba
1 BO 500mg
whey protein shake

I massage with emu oil and then shea body butter. I haven't received my breast pump yet.

Please let me know what you think. I will add another BO after a couple of days/week.

Wish me luck!!! Holly

Author Reply
emmie
(Login emmiedee) i was going to say January 17 2007, 5:35 PM

that may not be enough bo, but it is good that you are starting with lower doses... you might want to maybe start just a little higher though? vitamin power used to recommend starting at 1800 and increasing from there... though bb has only 1050, so you might be able to get more for less!

sounds good though... give it a shot and keep us posted!!

Holly
(Login Holly34) Re: Finally!! January 17 2007, 6:20 PM

I was thinking about possibly adding one more bo to make it 1500mg?

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Hey Holly! January 17 2007, 7:54 PM

Glad you finally got your stash! Smile Emmie's right that bb's mg are pretty low and people still get results on that like I did in the beginning, so you could try that amount (1000) for a couple of weeks and see if you get any sensations or anything, then ramp up to 1500...you know just in case your body responds better to a lower dosage, that way you're not taking more pills than needed also. Just a thought though. Smile Good luck and keep us posted. The rest of your routine looks pretty good also. Hope you get your pump soon...I'm still pumping away everyday and it's been 3wks so far, so hoping for some kind of growing soon on my smaller side.

Breast wishes and blessings everyone!!

Holly
(Login Holly34) Re: Finally!! January 17 2007, 8:02 PM

Thanks Emmie and Michelle,

I think I will stick with the 1000mg bo for at least a week. The collagen is also new for me so maybe it's best to start slow & low!! I really want to get this right this time and I tend to get very impatient. It's hard when you hear others having lots of pains and growth...makes you want them too!!

Michelle, Do you think your pump is helping? Does it leave red marks?

Emmie, have you tried the lemonade cleanse yet? I always have bad bloating and was thinking about trying it. I took a one month cleanse and it felt so good.

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Finally! January 18 2007, 4:33 AM

I'm so excited for you Holly! I hope you have good results. Not everyone have pains while doing NBE. When I tried herbs, I had lots of soreness and pain but I didn't retain much growth. I think sometimes it's just water retention and pms syptoms/estrogen dominant. Now that I've cut way back/out on estrogenic herbs that I was taking with the BO like kelp, YM, and SP, I don't feel as much tingling/soreness but I'm still growing. It's more slow and steady instead of swelling and then lose the swelling thing. I want to grow more but I don't necessarily like to feel sore if I can grow without it. I take 1 YM and 1 SP per day on days that I feel I need a little more estrogen for balance.

Good luck and happy BE

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

emmie
(Login emmiedee) good plan January 18 2007, 1:19 PM

sticking with the low dose for a bit might do the trick for you... and you will be able to take the lowest possible dose, which is always good. a week (maybe two) at the 1000 should be good... you can always ramp up. going back down is much harder!

i havent done the lemonade yet... i forgot maple syrup last time i went shopping, and the store had no cayenne anyway so i had to order it online (our military commissary has a rather limited selection... they also had, for instance, no chicken for the past two weeks). im going to try it though because i really liked how i felt on the colonix...

good luck to you! let us know how its going!!

Holly
(Login Holly34) Re: Finally!! January 18 2007, 1:52 PM

Thank you wonderbride!! I wouldn't mind not getting pains and soar if I knew I was growing!! I'm hoping I do feel something at least in the beginning so I'll know if something is happening. I might add sp or nettle in a month. I've tried wy before and it didn't seem to do much for me. I'm glad you are doing well on your program! I love your quote, I tell myself that all the time!

Emmie - I just made my first batch of the lemonade. I'm so bloated that I need to try something. I was reading the site that says you should drink it all day...do you think it will effect our intake of pills? Will they still get obsorbed? I don't want them to get flushed out!!

emmie
(Login emmiedee) i might be wrong... January 18 2007, 4:53 PM

a lemonade person correct me if i am wrong, but i think you drink it all day when you are trying to use it as the diet... to just keep off the bloating you should be good with once a day (like in the evening or something?)

i might be wrong...

Holly
(Login Holly34) Re: Finally!! January 18 2007, 5:37 PM

That's what I was wondering. I'm just drinking a 16 oz bottle for now to see how that goes. Doesn't taste bad but I think I got carried away witht the cayenne.

To Sissy
May 18 2007 at 3:42 PM paula longstreet (Login butterfly40)

Sissy, I was reading your personal program.
What are you doing currently? Like right now?
Are you still on the DNE1 every night?
Is it goingwell?
I was going to add that as I saw your page.
I don't think it can hurt, do you?
And I really want to add some SW but unsure! I will be getting alittle added in with my Amino acids program but not enough to talk about.
It has been 10 day', do you all think I should wait? I havebeen getting sore lately,like a muscle soreness. But i don't know if it's the BB or not!
Probably is!
My breasts are really sore!
Not tingling as of yet.
I don't want to add the herb SW too soon.
I am adding Nettles and Ginko soon.
Going to Health store today for the ginko as I see alot of girl's are adding it for circulitory benefits.
I am taking ALOT os supplements not only for BE just throut my day.
I have been doing this for years and no side effects! I feel really energized at times when I should be really out it and wore out!

Author Reply
Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi Paula! May 19 2007, 1:21 AM

Actually, right now I'm trying to stick to my original program. I did try taking one DNE before bed for a couple of weeks, but shortly after that the deal about BB sending out the wrong instructions with the pills came to light, so I decided to stick how they were now saying to take them. Honestly, I dont' think the extra DNE did anything anyway.

Basically right now I'm just taking BB twice daily and atleast 1 protein shake, but aim for 2. The other suppliments I take are really not for NBE, except SP, and I have been so busy lately that I am only taking my morning dose of the other stuff, SP, borage oil, vit-E, Hydraplenish and Vit-C. My temp is finally staying up, so I don't take L-T or Kelp anymore. I was going to start taking it again just cause I wanted to see if it would help, but I think I "feel" a growth spurt about to happen so I'm going to hold off. I haven't taken a multi vitamin either lately cause I ran out and just haven't picked up more. I'm doing the Colonix cleanse which kinda interferes with my schedule some, but I do plan to get back on schedule soon and stick to it cause so far it has worked for me. Also, I have been drinking 4oz of Goji juice daily, and it is supposed to release the HGH (such as the amino acids that I just read you and Sandy discussing). I'm taking it for overall health, but I have to wonder if it may be helping me, cause it is supposed to re-new your cells. I haven't really read my program lately, but it's pretty simple and still what I'm trying to do.

As for you, I read where you are feeling fuller in another thread, congratulations!! Laying on my back was the true test that I was getting fuller also. My advise would be not to change much at this point. The soreness is a good thing. You don't necessary have to feel "tingles". There are very few people who grow fast, the majority takes longer so you just have to be patient. If I remember you said that you had kids, not sure what that did your breast, but if it took some of your fullness away, regardless of size, you should see that fill back up first. Atleast that is what BB says, and it is exactly what happened to me. I was anxious at first, then kinda settled into the fact that it may take me more time (plus I'm trying to diet at the same time, which is not good for growing). June 15th it will be 7 months for me, and I'll do this as long as I see something, even a 1/4 inch a month is progress as far as I am concerned. At first I said one year, now I'm thinking it may take 1.5 or even 2 to get what I want, and that's ok with me.

When you refer to SW, do you mean SP saw palmetto? If so, it would not hurt to take it, but I'd save it for later, when you might need a boost, wait to see how you do after a month or two, especially since you are having soreness now. Hope that keeps up for you and good luck!

-- Sissy

paula longstreet
(Login butterfly40) sissy May 19 2007, 1:42 AM

Yes, I meant to SP-saw palmetto.

Ok, I was going to add another DNE BO to se what happened, but I will wait (thanks for the advice).
I'll also wait on the SP til needed.
I am still feeling sore!
So, that is good.
So, you'll stay on the BE until you stop noticing anything happening?
Are you going to do any maintainence? BO or herb wise?
I may not sure.
You are not supposed to need it with BB.

That is neat about the Goji juice.
I have heard of it, even bought some before.
Now I take most supplements by pill form except my energy drink and multi, which is powder form mixed with juice.
I hope you keep seeing and feeling something from BB.
So, it's been 7 months for you total, that is awhile.
I think I will keep using the bovine too.( if it keeps working)
Or else something else.
I am in this for at least two years as well!

Bountiful Breast pills?
April 16 2008 at 7:20 AM lise (no login)

I just purchased Bountiful Breast pills and was wondering if anybody could give me some advice or testimonials about their own experience with BB. I would appreciate it so much =) .

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bountiful Breast pills? April 16 2008, 7:46 AM

Hello,
There is no one i know of here that is still using BB.But you can look at the program page and picture page.There was Michelle who had great results,Sissy and few others who used BB like 1 year ago but they don't come here anymore.Results have varied were some had success while others didn't,every person respnds differently.
Try to increase your protein intake and reduce any sugar or carbs for better results.Best of lcuk!

Alexis
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breast pills? April 19 2008, 9:01 PM

I am taking BB and have been on and off for about 4 months. The first two months I took it with whey protien (25 grams in each shake) two shakes a day. In that time I grew about 1 inch. And the growth was more filling out than a noticible increase in size, but I knew (and the tape measure knew) the difference. Then I left the country to go to grad school and lost a lot of weight due to stress and consequently, lost my inch growth as well.(I also was not taking BB at this time) However, when I gained that weight back, I also gained back the extra inch in my boobs. To me, this proves that, for me at least, the growth is real. I have been taking the BB pills for the last three weeks with no protien and while I have had a little more growth, it is not as much as when I used the protien. Oh, I also take the following supplements: DIM-Plus, EPO, GABA, and L-Tyrosine. I plan to start using the protien again as soon as I get back to the states in a few weeks. I think that is a very important part of using BB. Hope this helps and best of luck.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Bountiful Breast pills? April 19 2008, 10:56 PM

I started out on BB and went thru two bottles of it. I got some very noticable growth but just could not afford to stay on that program. If it was more affordable i'd probably still be using it. Instead i've switched over to PO.

lise
(no login) for riven one May 1 2008, 4:57 PM

hi riven one,
that's great to hear that you experienced significant growth when on BB. if you don't mind me asking, what was your diet and program like while taking BB? body temperature? thank you so much for sharing.

and thank you everyone for sharing as well, it's been so helpful =) .

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Bountiful Breast pills? May 2 2008, 1:47 AM

Honestly, at the time I had no "program" to speak of :-) I just took the pills, one in the morning and one at night.

I am a male and that probably works different than BB does with a woman. Males have to suppress T, and even with me not doing that I grew on BB. On my current program I do believe that getting enough protein is key. To that end if I don't eat breakfast (most days) i'll make a whey shake instead. It seems to really help. I have also cut out fast food and anything containing high fructose corn syrup.

You also have to find the dosage that works for you. Some will need to take more than others. Try taking more at a time. You want to feel itching and tingling in your boobs; then you know something is happening. Take the pills with water instead of an acidic soft drink.

When your BB runs out try some PO. I get mine at dnevitamins.com. (go there and search for "ovary"). It's $8.15 a bottle :-)

If you go with PO then i'd also recommend some kelp (I believe that BB already has kelp in it). Cheap, and the bottle lasts forever. Kelp affects the thyroid in a good way when you are trying to grow boobs.

kitty529
(no login) hi lise! October 22 2008, 6:20 PM

hey i was just wondering if you were still on the bb and if you have seen any results? thanks im thinking of buying some Smile

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER I grew on BB October 28 2008, 6:26 AM

Then lost it all when I stopped taking the pills. I just started my program page again, this time I'm taking Vitamin Power BO. I don't know why my growth did not last with BB, and they didn't seem interested in helping me figure out why, so I decided to take the generic since others have had success this route. I'm pretty pleased with my results so far. I had started on BB again since I had some pills left, but couldn't seem to start growing again.

Don't let my experience discourage you, I'm starting to think that some people grow and keep it, and others don't. I was definatelty one who grew, but why it didn't last may have something to do with me personally, like genetics or something. I know there are others who reacted just the same way I did, but there are probably just as many who retained growth after stopping. Because BB gave me my boobs back, I won't knock them, and would recommend it anyone still to see if it works for them.

Of course the generic is cheaper, but for me it is a lot easier. I take it with food or without, with protein drink, or water, and I take it along with a handful of other supplements.

I'm not checking my temp now on the generic, and I don't take the kelp or L-tyrosine right now, but I did in the beginning on BB, and I am a believer in the protein drinks. I know others say you can get protein in your general diet, but the powders have alot of amino acids in them, and I know my overall skin tone is better when I'm consistent with it 2x daily, in addition to eating a high protein healthy diet. The protein drinks will always be part of my diet I think.

I wish some of the BB/BO users who were posting a while back would return and let us know how they are doing!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon