Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Journey

I received my NB today and will now start the journey to NBE!
My initial Measurements:

As of Nov. 22, 2011

Over Bust: 82 cm
Bust: 88 cm
Underbust:77.5 cm

This is what I did on the first day:
After putting everything together, I massaged with my batter doing 360 circles on each.
Once I was done, the batter was absorbed by the skin. My breasts were dry.
With them dry, I applied half a pea size of the batter to the nipples and covered them up with a Q-tips dual sided cotton rounds (I got these as a bonus from Q-tips swabs)
I taped them down with this awesome Nexcare tape! http://www.target.com/p/Nexcare-Absolute...etailimage This tape, although it does not seem to say on the target website, states in the front "Cushions Stretches & flexes. GIRLS!!! that tape never popped peeled, burned, you name it, on my first try. Remember, I applied it after massaging my batter, I did not wash off the mixture before applying the tape, yet it managed to stay stuck without any problems! On the back of the tape's packaging, it writes, "Ideal for water-related activies, exercsing -sticks to sweaty skin, preventing new or protecting existing blisters, securing gauze, cushioned protection, flexes and stretches with your body, breathable -for added comfort..."
Then I smeared some Alba unpetroleum Multipurpose Jelly on the rims of the cups http://www.vitacost.com/Alba-Un-Petroleu...pose-Jelly This jelly is all natural (we love what is natural, don't we?!), does not clog pores, and it...is....sticky, which is perfect!
I put the cups in place, held them with one hand, and pump with the other. As soon as I felt a slight pulling, I let go of the cups, I was sitting up to the lost the suction. I then tried slightly laying down, repumped and they stayed stuck. I did small pumps to feel slight pulling, after ten minutes of little pumps and holds, I released and repumped until it summed up to 50 minutes of pumping.

I managed to sit up after all...yey! I will be walking next

When it came to removing the tape, which remained firmly stuck the whole time, it did not hurt at all and there was no stickiness as well!

I pumped three times today, and hope to continue this way, for 50 min.
Smile 

I have conducted changes in my supplement intakes.

I am currently taking:

AM:
4 Greenbush New Enhancement Blend pills plus 1 mL of the enhancement extract (empty stomach)
After eating
1 Flax Oil capsule
1 Maca capsule

Evening:
4 Greenbush New Enhancement Blend pills plus 1 mL of the enhancement extract (empty stomach)
After eating
1 Evening Primrose Oil capsule
1 Maca capsule

PM:

I tried ramping up my Maca to 3 a day since I am on the second week of using it, but I started to break out TOO MUCH. I decided to stay with taking two a day since my body really loved that; I had the cleares skin I had ever had since years during the 2 times per day Maca!

When it comes to my Noogling, I have stopped using the tape and Jelly because I noticed that the system does not seem to do much to the nipples, hence I stopped taping them, and I have been able to get awesome suction without the need of the Jelly for sealing. I have also stopped massaging all together. I just go straight to Noogling Wink

These are the measurements considering how deep the breasts reach into the CL's.

On Nov. 27, 2011, the farthest I could pump was the depth of 9 1/5 cm. Now, Dec. 13, 2011, the farthest I can pump is 10.5 cm.

Note: I pump for one hour two times a day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon