Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

PLEASE READ>>>>ANYONE TAKING BB PILLS!!

PLEASE READ>>>>ANYONE TAKING BB PILLS!!
March 6 2007 at 8:52 PM
michelle choi (Login chelle_choi)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB said that you should take the pills with a shake,or else it won't work. BB is in the process now of typing up the 'Correct' instructions that were being sent out 3yrs ago before this lady Jules...or rather this b***h jules started working there and sending the wrong instructions.

Author Reply

HOLY COW
(Login HS29) Re: PLEASE READ>>>>ANYONE TAKING BB PILLS!! March 6 2007, 10:31 PM

There's a shock for ya.

Thanks Michelle. SO, do we know what we're supposed to actually be doing while taking these pills???

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER taking bb pills March 6 2007, 10:43 PM

As I said BB is in the process now of typing up the 'Correct' instructions that were being sent out 3yrs ago before this lady Jules...or rather this b***h jules started working there and sending the wrong instructions. Also the woman that sent this to me said that must be why she grew so well in the beginning because she was drinking water wiht her pills, then was told by jules not to take the pills with water. As soon as she gets the printed version of the instructions I will forward any other info to you all:

IN THE MORNING TAKE 1 BB PILL WITH WATER. WAIT AT LEAST 1 HOUR BEFORE YOU EAT BREAKFAST.
IN THE EVENING, TAKE 1 BB PILL AFTER DINNER. WAIT 1 TO 2 HOURS AFTER DINNER BEFORE TAKING YOUR PILL. TAKE YOUR PILL WITH WATER.
YOU CAN DRINK A SHAKE, BUT ONLY 1 A DAY IS NEEDED AND SHOULD BE TAKEN AROUND NOON OR 1:00 WHEN YOU ARE MOST ACTIVE.

NEVER USE SOY MILK OR TOFU. NEVER USE A TOOTHPASTE WITH FLORIDE. I USE TOM'S TOOTHPASTE, ITS ORGANIC AND CAN BE PURCHASED AT YOUR LOCAL HEALTH FOOD STORE OR DRUG STORE.

Gin
(Login kittycatra)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: PLEASE READ>>>>ANYONE TAKING BB PILLS!! March 7 2007, 12:00 AM

Well that makes a lot more sense now. The post you made before this one about what BB was saying to customers seemed kinda suspicious to me (on their part of course).
Also I've noticed that you seem to be the most recent update on their testimonials. Which makes one wonder what's been happening to the women that have been taking BB since.
I also went to look for her testimonial after I read this and either she, or the company took it down because it's no longer there.
What a creep.

Thanks so much Michelle for telling us.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: PLEASE READ>>>>ANYONE TAKING BB PILLS!! March 7 2007, 12:02 AM

Uh, then it must be the power of the mind at work here, because as soon as I started taking them with milk or protein shake only, I had a growing spurt. Of couse that is about the same time I started doing the voodoo dance too.....

I an anxiously waiting to see what the actual instruction sheet says. It's incredible to hear that about Jules, she is the one that I spoke to when I placed the order, and she seemed so nice and helpful - but I also was purchasing a 4.5 month supply.

I must say that I like their product and so far have no complaints with my progress, but that's only because of your assistance and everyone else here, without whom I would have been lost (big thanks to everyone, all forums included). Seems like in addition to poor customer service, they also lack quality control if she can play around with a product instruction sheet like that for three years. Thanks for the info Michelle! -- Sissy

Melissa
(no login) Re: PLEASE READ>>>>ANYONE TAKING BB PILLS!! March 7 2007, 2:16 AM

Michelle,

I received this information this afternoon as well and I am shocked! I had a nice growth spurt with the BB pills then slowed down, Jules had told me I could take 3 pills, now they are saying MORE than 2 pills could actually stall your growth, I have taken 3 pills for many months!!! And of course, I never took my pills with water. So now I am anxious to try the pills with water and only 2 a day and see if it gives me a kick start. Someone was mentioning about no new testamonials, well I sent mine to Jules in October, signed the forms sent my pictures did the voice testamonial everything and then nothing! I had written her about it and nothing. So finally since Kristin has taken over I resent it and she said it should be up tomorrow, not finished with all the pictures, but it should be a start! Smile I do want women to know that this pill does work when there are so many out there that don't, I have gained nearly 2 inches and hope to gain AT LEAST 2 more!

Melissa

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hi ladies! March 7 2007, 2:25 PM

Hi Ladies,

Sissy,I feel the same way..must have been the power of my mind also when I was having results with the protein/milk. Maybe the water just helps us to have the most results since it activates the pills.

I do know everyone that the 1st month I was ever on bb, I only drank water with my protein mix and that 1st month I grew a whole inch, then I heard from another testimonial lady that it was best to take with milk and not water, so I changed it and then after that my results were like an average of 1/2 inch month usually. So I know we can still get results without taking them with water. I may try a trial run with the bb again in about 2wks to see if the water really does make a difference and only take 2 bb pills this time a day. Becaues I forgot, that bb does say we're not supposed to take more than 2bb pills a day...so jules probably told me wrong on that one when she said I can take up to 6 pills a day...Nice, thanks a lot Jules...Thieving, Lying, B**CH!

As far as I know it stills stands about the tipping/shaking the bottle issue, cause that was Kristin who told me that info about a month or so ago, not Jules. Kristin is supposedly the one in charge now and has been there for a long time and also the one I believe who relayed the info about the water with the pills to one of the other testimonial customers that relayed it to me.

Will let you all know if I find out anything else soon and keep you all updated if I try the bb again with water this time..I have about a 2month supply left.

Breast wishes everyone!!

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: PLEASE READ>>>>ANYONE TAKING BB PILLS!! March 7 2007, 2:33 PM

Thank you Michelle! Your like our hero!!! I just started taking the BB pills 1 month ago. I'll be looking forward to the correct information. What about shaking the bottle is that a crock??

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey lindyrose! March 7 2007, 3:59 PM

You're welcome. SmileThe shaking/tipping bottle info didn't come from the little bitty that provided false info in the instruction sheets, it came from the woman in charge of things now and that has been there for a long time, so I'm pretty sure it isn't BS info. Smile Good luck to you, hope you see results soon!

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER waw March 7 2007, 4:10 PM

I can't believe that anyone can be so witchy...so sorry to hear that..I am shocked really.Good that u all had the updated info before being on BB for a long time since the faulse info seems to slow the progress.Good luck for u all.
Michelle are u going to start BB again?rather than the genetic?

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: PLEASE READ>>>>ANYONE TAKING BB PILLS!! March 7 2007, 4:22 PM

Hi Michelle, One more question... Is it ok to take the BB pill in the morning with the l-tyrosine and kelp? The info sheet they sent me said to take the BB pill in the afternoon and the l-tyro and kelp in the morning. Thanks
I've grown 1/2" in the past month!! Yeah 4 boobins!

Anonymous
(Login itsPaytience)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: PLEASE READ>>>>ANYONE TAKING BB PILLS!! March 7 2007, 5:38 PM

hey michelle thanks for the info...very useful!! i am currently using the DNE version of bovine ovary..does that mean i should only take 2 a day also...and why cant we consume soy milk during bovine? i've been drinking it everyday...mayb thats y im not growing..

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi ladies! March 8 2007, 10:38 PM

Sandy,

Yes, I'm thinking of trying the bb again since I do have some left overs still in the fridge...just to test out this water with the bb pills theory, I'm curious if it can give faster results. Although, the DNE bo did give me 3/4 inch last month. So at least I know the generic does work and can always go back to that if bb doesn't give more results. I upped the DNE brand to 2500 about 2 1/2 wks ago after I had the 3/4 inch growth, but so far the higher dosage hasn't done anything...thought I had 1/4 inch growth extra, but was just temp swelling evidently, cause it's gone now. I wish you lots of boobie luck! Smile

Lindyrose,
yes, it's a-okay to take the L-T and kelp in the mornings...along with your 1st bb pill of course, then take your 2nd bb pill in the late afternoon or 1-2hrs after dinner (whichever is more convenient for you, just on an empty stomach and of course with water as we find out now. Smile The info sheet that they sent you recently is the wrong one...I will post the extra info I got from the other testimonial lady that let me know about what's going on with bb. Good luck to you and Congratulations on your 1/2 inch growht in only a month...that's great!!! Smile

ItsPaytience,

The 2pills a day only applies to bountiful breast...something to do I think with the homeopathic potenization they put on their pills and they are already potent enough with just 2. So the same does not apply for the generic bo....I doubt anyone could grow on just 2 DNE generic bo's a day being only 1000mg, maybe possible, but very rare I would think. Soy from what I understand can lower body temp and that's not good since we need our temp up in order for the bo to work effectively...at 98.2-98.6. So yeah, it may be a good idea to drop the soy milk..unless you find that your temp is running okay on a daily basis. Good luck to you and everyone!!

Some more new info on BB
March 8 2007 at 10:51 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ladies, here's more info on taking the bb pills...the correct info. Smile

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS THE CORRECT WAY TO TAKE THE PILLS!!!!
IN THE MORNING TAKE 1 BB PILL WITH WATER (AND ANY OTHER SUPPLEMENTS YOU ARE TAKING) WAIT AT LEAST 1 HOUR BEFORE YOU EAT BREAKFAST.
IN THE EVENING, TAKE 1 BB PILL AFTER DINNER. WAIT 1 TO 2 HOURS AFTER DINNER BEFORE TAKING YOUR PILL. TAKE YOUR PILL WITH WATER.
YOU CAN DRINK A SHAKE, BUT ONLY 1 A DAY IS NEEDED AND SHOULD BE TAKEN AROUND NOON OR 1:00 WHEN YOU ARE MOST ACTIVE. USE ONLY ONE SCOOP OF POWDER ALSO. WOMEN DON'T NEED ANYMORE THAN THAT.

NEVER USE SOY MILK OR TOFU. NEVER USE A TOOTHPASTE WITH FLORIDE. I USE TOM'S TOOTHPASTE, ITS ORGANIC AND CAN BE PURCHASED AT YOUR LOCAL HEALTH FOOD STORE OR DRUG STORE.
IF YOUR TEMP IS BELOW 98 YOU DO STILL NEED TO TAKE THE DIM AND LT PILLS.

****NEVER TAKE MORE THAN 2 PILLS A DAY*****
This email is from the owner when I asked her if the above directions were correct. I also asked her if the women need to take any additional supplements. This is what she sent.
All correct.

If someone has low body temperature they need to be on kelp and L-tyrosine, preferably they can order from DSD International the Meda Stim product. #3502. (this is for the thyroid)

If MEDA STIM does not bring their temperature up they either have clinical or subclinical thyroid dysfunction. They should see a doctor.

If they have weak adrenals, (hypoglycemia, adrenal insufficiency, low DHEA) They should get on Cytozyme AD, from DSD International. This is a neonatal bovine adrenal formula.
These products do not cause deoendyc like drugs do. Drugs have an altered molecular form and cause side effects, one of the being drug dependence as the glands in the human body become dependent.

CALL 800-232-3183, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1117, Dr. Robert Archer Moab, Utah
DSD only sells to patients who had their doctor tell them to order.

CYTOZYME-AD™ (Neonatal Adrenal)
Each tablet supplies:
Neonatal Adrenal Complex (bovine)
mg
Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable culture)
mcg
Catalase (from vegetable culture)
mcg
RECOMMENDATION: One (1) tablet one (1) to three (3) times each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a health care professional.
Contains:
180 Tablets Product #:3028 NDC: 55146-03028

If someone does not grow they can try taking extra pills but only at the intervals of two times per day.

If someone should use the pills more than two times per day they will grow in the beginning and then it will stop working. This is due to the homeopathic potentization of our product.

Some people just grow no matter what they do.

Author Reply
Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Some more new info on BB March 8 2007, 11:13 PM

Thanks Michelle! On the protein drink, does that mean that we only need 20-25 grams a day? -- Sissy

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey sissy!! March 9 2007, 1:34 PM

you're welcome. Smile I'm not sure to be honest about the grams/day of protein drink. I think the wheypowerplus that bb recommends is 20 or 25g a scoop/1 serving, so I'm 'guessing' that 20-25g is correct and all that's needed. I'll try to find out more though. Along with do we still put the pills in the fridge...hope jules wasn't lying about that also!!

Doesn't the body only absorb like 25g of protein at a time? So anymore than that would be going to waste if we drank it all at once anyhow. Maybe 25g is all we need...IF we get enough of protein throughout the day in our daily diets I would imagine.

I'm still going to continue drinking 2 protein drinks a day..40g total, cause it's just easier for me to gulp down those instead of trying to figure out whether or not I've had enough protein for the day.

I'll keep you and everyone updated if I find out more. I can't wait to hear if the water really does make a difference for everyone and I will probably start back on the bb today, cause I'm excited to find out. Smile Let's hope the activation begins!!!!

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Michelle, thanks again.... March 9 2007, 11:35 PM

I am so glad to find all this out, unbelievable!

I made sure I had the "required" 50 grams a day split in two shakes, not including what I got in my diet. I might cut down a little on the protein until I start exercising again, but I kinda look forward to it since I switched back to the 6-star that you drink. To me, it taste good and it is like my no-guilt chocolate trip. The other didn't taste good with water, so I had to mix with milk, and I think that's the reason I gained a couple of lbs back...that and the lazies of course Smile Good luck with BB again! I avoided water like an hour before and after the pill, and that was hard to do as I always have a bottle in my hand, so yes, let the activation begin!!
--Sissy

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey sissy! March 10 2007, 6:38 AM

Thanks for the good luck girl! Smile Let's hope that the water brings magic to all of us. I know it's a relief to not have to plan/organize drinking water around the pills. I use to take my last dosage around the time I would exercise in the late afternoons and it would suck cause I'd have to watch the clock to know when I could replenish myself after exercising...now we can gulp that mess down anytime we likes! SmileGood luck to you too! Don't know if it's a coincidence or not but ever since starting back today on bb, I've had strong shooting pains in my boobs pretty much all day...more in my bigger boob naturally, now I'm scared it will take off again..arrgh!

Breast wishes to all my bosom buddies! Smile

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi Michelle March 10 2007, 9:20 AM

Good luck with BB again.How come u returned to BB?Are they sending it for free again or did u stop growing in genetic?
SANDY

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey sandy! March 10 2007, 3:40 PM

I'm only going back to the bb again because of the new informed directions to take the pills with water to activate them. I figure if I got results without the water before, maybe I can get even better results doing it the correct way you know. I didn't stop growing on the generic...was only on the generic for about 6 1/2wks and grew 3/4 inch so far. I have about 2 1/2 month supply of bb left so I figured what the heck. Don't know if they are going to send me more free pills or not, cause I've already tried contacting them this week about more free pills and no response yet.

Good luck to you too! Smile

organicgt
(Login organicgt) Re: Some more new info on BB March 10 2007, 3:48 PM

How long did you take the Bountiful pills?

Edit Message Delete Message

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey organicGT March 10 2007, 3:54 PM

I took bb a total of 10 1/2 months (excluding a few breaks here and there)

organicgt
(no login) Re: Some more new info on BB March 10 2007, 4:11 PM

And how much did you grow in all?

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey organicgt March 10 2007, 4:55 PM

I grew 3.75 inches on bb, then 3/4 inch recently on the generic bo....so 4.5 inches total in 12months.

organicgt
(no login) Re: Some more new info on BB March 10 2007, 4:58 PM

Well no wonder the other girl doesn't believe me. Thats ok, my coworkers can't believe how much i've changed either.

Anh
(Login goodolanh)
SENIOR MEMBER Thank you March 10 2007, 6:45 PM

It seems like taking BB just got easier. I was doing fine, Michelle until you gave me that false information... hehe just kidding. Thanks for the update. Only 1 protein shake... that just made my day. I think we could even skip the shakes too if we consume the equivalent amount of protein in our diet, right? 20-25g is like a turkey sandwich for lunch or steak for dinner. =)

Anh

organicgt
(no login) Re: Some more new info on BB March 10 2007, 6:57 PM

On that blog i told you about, she says to put a scoop in stuff, like pancake mix and oatmeal. That might help those of you drinking the shakes

Questions about bb
March 9 2007 at 1:47 PM

Here's answers to some questions that some of you and myself are having about BB...this reply came back from Cyd as a lot of you may know is one of the testimonial customers like me on bb's site...she's very helpful to everyone and now will be working for bb, they offered her a position there, so she's trying to find out all she can about the correct ways of taking bb. here's her reply to my questions:

1. Like, is it still valid that the pills are best kept in the refrigerator? don't know if jules was also lying about that on the instruction sheet...it used to be on there when I first started them.

*Refrigeration is good for all vitimans. Since the pills come in such a large bottle, keeping them refrigerated is a good idea so they stay fresh and potent.

2. since only 1 protein drink is needed...does that mean just 20-25g is sufficient since the body can really only absorb 25g at once?

*Yes, Only one scoop is needed A DAY. Not 4 as we were told. Only one scoop and you don't have to drink it in a shake, you can put it on cereal, oatmeal, pancake mix, yogurt ect....

3. Is it still valid that if women need the L-tyrosine and kelp for their low temps that they should take 2000mg L-tyrosine and 400-500MCG kelp like I was told in the beginning...by the liar Jules nonetheless

*Yes, if you temp is low below 98 you are still required to take the above supplements. I was told, it can't hurt only help. These should all be taken with water also at the same time you take your BB pills.

4. Does it still stand that it's best not to tip/shake the bottle because it will affect potency and best to put the pills in baggies separately to avoid the shaking/tipping, like Kristin told me not too long ago?

*I've heard they are a fragle pill. That messing with them too much can change and alter the effects.

Sorry for all the questions, I know you've probably been bomarded with them ever since this came out, but I wanna make sure I tell people correctly. Thanks so much, I appreciate it and I know you'll do a great job for the company....you already have been for free!! Smile

Anytime!!! I've loved this from day one on the web site and I love it more now!!! Tell all your girls I said good luck and if I can help in any way let me know. I'm sure your girls value you and your imput a lot!!
Cyd

Author Reply
lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: Questions about bb March 9 2007, 6:31 PM

Thanks michelle and Cyd!! I was just thinking earlier today that you (michelle) should be working for bountiful because of all the help you have been to ALL of us and searching for answers for all our questions that would have otherwise still been unanswered. I for one am very thankful for your help as I know everyone else is as well.

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER How Long to wait March 9 2007, 7:33 PM

Hi Michelle,really u have been an angel,even though I haven't started BO,but I gained so much information from u.Thanks really.
Just an additional question,I'll finish my herbal dosage at the end of this month.How long should I wait before starting BO,and should I clean my liver before?I don't know how long exactly to wait,I want to have a fresh start..thanks Michelle.
SANDY

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey ladies!! March 10 2007, 6:32 AM

Thanks ladies so much for your sweet words. Smile

Lindyrose,

I appreciate you thinking of me...I wish I would of tried to work for them, but, I didn't know that they hired out of state or hired people to work from home or I would of applied a long time ago. Smile My husband even kept telling me I should work for them when he would see me emailing back everyone about bb questions. I did let bb know though that if they ever need extra help, to please keep me in mind. Smile

Sandy,

I've read somewhere before that it normally takes about 2wks I think for herbs to leave your system, but I would recommend taking the milk thistle also cause that would cleanse your system faster and better. Just to be safe, I'm guessing a 2wks break along with the milk thistle should give you a nice clean slate. Smile I know it's hard to wait that 2wks though and will seem like forever probably to you if you're impatient like me. Thanks again for your kind words and good luck to both of you!!

Bountiful Breast Correct Usage
February 12 2008 at 8:08 AM alexis (Login alexis112)

Hi. I am new to this forum and find it so comforting that other people are going through what I am. I started BB about 6 weeks ago and have not noticed any growth yet. But I know it can take a while. When I was reading various posts, I kept reading about how people just fouund out the right way to take them. Could somebody post what has been found to be the most effective way to take BB? Thanks in advance for your help and best of luck with all of your growth!

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bountiful Breast Correct Usage February 12 2008, 10:14 AM

A year ago,BB said that you should take the pills with a shake,or else it won't work.Then after some time they corrected that information and said it should be taken with water because anything else would deactive the pill. I can only tell you that ladies have grown on both ways. it doesn't matter that much.even with generic BO people take it with or without food.It takes some time to grow though.sometimes about 6 months.So you should be patient Smile Good luck

alexis
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breast Correct Usage February 12 2008, 9:02 PM

Sandy,

Thank you so much for answering so quickly!! I really appreciate it. Is BB what helped you with NBE?

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bountiful Breast Correct Usage February 12 2008, 10:20 PM

No i used to take DNE BO and then tried Vitamin power.I stopped the whole BO thing and switched to herbs.Actually,i am not taking anything right now.But will start soonSmile If you want to have an idea about people who used BB go to the program pages.There is Michelle Choi(guess you know her from BB site),Sissy..umm can't remember the names now.There was a thread that mentioned what brand everyone was taking.Actually you can take a look at previous posts so you know what has been discussed.It can be very beneficial Smile

Zuri
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breast Correct Usage March 31 2008, 9:43 PM

Hi Sandy,

Why did you switch to herbs from BO? From you r experience what are the differences between the two methods? And the side-effects?

Thnx loads!

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Bountiful Breast Correct Usage April 1 2008, 4:01 AM

be patient, sometimes it just takes time. When I was taking BB I would take two in the morning and two in the evening. While I am not yet exactly busting any bras (i'm a guy) on BB I could tell when it was working because my boobs would itch. And they did begin to develop after going thru two bottles of BB.

Be aware that PO is an alternative to BB, and can be had a lot cheaper. I just ordered 3 bottles of it from DNE for about $25. Throw in a couple of kelp pills a day and you are very near what BB offers for a lot less.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bountiful Breast Correct Usage April 1 2008, 8:47 PM

Hello Zuri,
I switched to herbs because i hated the taste of BO.I had about 2 cm growth with BO SmileAlso in herbs you know to some level how much phytoestrogen you are taking while with the BO each bottle differs since it depends on the cycle of the bovine when it was slottered.There is no difference in effect.Haven't noticed anything special.I have stopped taking herbs now since i noticed incresed hair growth on my face and 1 dark hair on my chin.So this is an alarm for sure.I am going to have a blood test done very soon.Hopefully it isn't something i messed up during my nbe experementing.Wish you the best of luck.

Take BO with or without food?
September 20 2007 at 7:47 PM Meg (Login MarinasMom)

I know with herbs I have read that you are not supposed to take them with food, but rather 20 min. before eating or 2 hours after. Is this the same for BO? Has anyone seen any significant difference whether or not it is taken with food? Thanks!

Author Reply

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Take BO with or without food? September 21 2007, 11:39 AM

BO is taken with food and better with a protein snack.Only BB says to take it an empty stomach.Good luck

Susan
(no login) Re: Take BO with or without food? September 21 2007, 4:15 PM

I don't understand why BB says take on empty stomach, and Ultra
Breast says take with food. That one gets me too, because they
are both BO.

I just follow the mfg directions.
Still I'd like to know the difference.
If anyone could find out, I'd like to know too.

Susan

fluoride toothpaste and BB?
March 17 2007 at 7:32 PM 4rugrats1angel (Login 4rugrats1angel)

Does anyone know why you can't use fluoride toothpaste while using BB?

Author Reply
Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: fluoride toothpaste and BB? March 18 2007, 1:38 PM

We know that fluoride is bad for us and I think it is a suspected carcinogenic, as well as suspected of causing neurological and other heath problems, but is it general health advise to avoid it or does it specifically interfere with BB?

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: fluoride toothpaste and BB? March 19 2007, 5:05 PM

When I was doing some research on hypothyroidism the book I have says that fluoride blocks iodine receptors in the thyroid gland, resulting in reduced iodine-containing hormone production.
Chlorine also does this. It suggests to drink steam distilled water only.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: fluoride toothpaste and BB? March 21 2007, 1:42 AM

Beware when buying Tom's Toothpaste, some of them have fluoride in them. I picked up one today, and almost bought it, then read that it does containe flouride. They had 4 different types of Tom's, only one was without flouride.

Thanks for the info Lindyrose, that is the first time I heard that, but it makes sense now why we shouldn't use it. -- Sissy
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon