Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

where to buy BO

where to buy BO
November 13 2007 at 5:27 AM hulagirl (Login 65hulagirl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been reading a lot about people who are on BO and would like to know if you can tell me the website to go to to buy it. All I know is Bountiful Breast, and I've been on it for 4 months now with nothing. Thinking about switching to something else. I hear a lot about DNE, what is that? And where can I find Vitamin Power's website? What is the best BO out there? Help, this is all very confusing. You're all using acromyns that I'm not familiar with.

Author Reply
gokhil
(no login) Re: where to buy BO November 13 2007, 7:45 AM

there isn't any best BO. forget about that idea, a cow's ovary is a cow's ovary, no matter where you get it from.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: where to buy BO November 13 2007, 11:15 AM

Hoping this anwers your question better. Go to www.BotanicalBeautyLab.com check their info and pricing for bo product. Also check out www.dnevitimins.com and look for ovary supplement, instead of bovine ovary they now use a combination of bovine and pork ovary or even just pork ovary for their supplements. They advertise at $8.15 per bottle, and Wonderpuff and Fennel have had great results with this product.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: where to buy BO November 13 2007, 11:40 AM

Sorry, I wasn't clear about this. You can buy Vitimin Power BO through the Botanical Beauty web site. For this product you have to order it on line, but with DNE Vitimins you can order their product over the phone or on line. Bountiful breast, Ultra Breast, Vitimin Power and DNE Vitimins are the only sources for ovary supplement that I know of. Hope this helps explain some things for you.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: where to buy BO November 13 2007, 8:43 PM

I don't use BO, but I understand that the Bountiful Breast product also contains pituitary hormones which is supposed to mimic growth hormone.

hula girl
(Login 65hulagirl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: where to buy BO November 14 2007, 1:11 AM

I've been on Bountiful Breast for 4 months and have not seen/felt ANYTHING at all. Last month they had me increase my dosage to 4 pills a day. Still nothing. Is it safe to say it's not the right product for me? Should I try another brand of BO or should I try herbs?

gokhil
(no login) Re: where to buy BO November 14 2007, 8:56 AM

you still don't get it do you? a different name on the bottle won't make ovary into something else. an ovary will always be an ovary.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: where to buy BO November 14 2007, 11:21 AM

You maybe just need to add kelp. Check out other BO program pages here. And research the Botanical Beauty Lab web page, they have good info there of products to take with BO.

where to get BO
August 7 2008 at 3:43 PM ali (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I wanted to order more BO from the DNE website but notice that they only do porcine ovary now. Also the fact that it has been hacked several times does not inspire me to buy from there. I have heard that Bovine is better but cant seem to find it. I read the posts about getting it from cproducts and herbspro but when i search for bovine ovary it comes up with loads of other stuff but not what i am looking for. Should i be searching under a different name ?? if so what. ??
any help greatly appreciated

Author Reply
riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: where to get BO August 7 2008, 8:20 PM

herbspro:

http://www.herbspro.com/shop/productdetail.asp?ptid=65303&utm_source=shopping_com&utm_medium=Feed

(looks like they are out of stock)

creative products:

http://www.cproducts.com/cgi-bin/SoftCar...1218152083

http://www.cproducts.com/cgi-bin/SoftCar...1218152268

(not for sure what the difference is between these two links, they seem to go to the same product)

ali
(no login) Re: where to get BO August 8 2008, 10:32 AM

Thanks Riven one,
Compared to DNE prices these are expensive as they are a lower dosage for less tabs. Do you know if bovine is better than porcine?

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: where to get BO August 8 2008, 3:25 PM

my personal experience is that i've done "better" on BO.

I took PO for quite a while and basically saw little development, and also did not feel the itching/soreness to the degree that I feel it on BO. Perhaps had I taken huge amounts of PO it would have worked better for me (?)

anyway, after dne spread my credit card number onto the net twice, i'm done with them.

Edit Message Delete Message

Princess Pearl
(no login) Re: where to get BO August 11 2008, 5:04 AM

I liked Ultra Enterprises BO. Very affordable.

Angie
(no login) BO March 5 2009, 3:11 AM

Hi,

I've found BO on ebay, as well as herbspro. They're about the same in price, $12/US.

Here are the links, and I hope that it helps.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=330042391303&Category=11776
http://www.herbspro.com/65303/RawOvarian.htm

moons
(no login) I Found A Good Place To Find B.O.!!!... March 13 2009, 6:24 PM

IVE BEEN RESEARCHING THIS FOR AWHILE NOW, SO I HOPE THAT I CAN HELP YOU I SOME WAY...IAM 42YRS OLD AND A GRANDMOTHER, IAM NOT YOUNG.. SO I NEEDED TO FIND A GOOD PRODUCT!.. IN MY RESEARCH I FOUND THAT B.B. WAS ONCE NAMED WONDERBREAST BUT SUIED BY SARA LEE BECOUSE THE NAME (WONDER) WAS IN THE NAME OF THE COMPANY, SO THEY CHANGED IT TO B.B. AND THE REASON WHY THEY ARE SO (SECRETIVE) ABOUT THERE INGREDIENTS IN THEIR FORMULA IS BECOUSE U.B. COPIED 1-2 OF THE MAIN INGREDIENTS IN THEIR PRODUCT, AND ONCE HAD THEIR WEBSITE WORD FOR WORD THE SAME AS B.B., BUT U.B. DID CHANGE ONE OR TWO SO IT'S NOT THE SAME INGREDIENTS AS B.B... BUT B.B.CHARGES ALOT MORE FOR THERE PRODUCT!. SO IN MY RESEARCH I HAVE FOUND A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS AND GOING STRONG FOR OVER 40 YEARS (WWW.MILLERREXALL.COM)THAT HAS IMPORTED PURE RAW B.O. AND ALOT MORE GREAT PURE RAW PRODUCTS THAT WE CAN USE AND AT A GOOD PRICE AND THEY OFFER COMBO'S FORMULAS THAT ARE MADE FOR WOMAN LIKE US!.. THAT WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A BODY WE CAN BE HAPPY WITH..AND ALL THE THING'S THAT I HAVE TRYED AND RESEARCHED IVE KEEP COMING BACK TO THIS COMPANY AS THE BEST CHOICE FOR QUALITY AND PRICE.. I HOPE THAT THIS HAS HELPED AND MY BEST WISHS TO YOU.. MOONS

coltsfoot2
(Login coltsfoot) url ?? March 20 2009, 12:57 PM

WWW.MILLERREXALL.COM ?? dead now

Miss P
(no login) found the site! April 21 2009, 5:54 PM

that link is broken, but this is the right one:

http://www.millersrexall.com/webstore/

Going to Begin BO! Anyone Try Nature's Harbor?
January 20 2007 at 1:43 AM LovelyAmanda (Login LovelyAmanda)

Hi everyone!

After a lot of debating I have decided to start BO! I know a lot of you have had great success with it so I'm excited to try it. One thing I'm still worried about is it's effects on estrogen levels. I'm currently taking vitex to balance out my hormones because I have a feeling that I had too much estrogen in my body, but from my understanding estrogen is not bad, it's only bad when there isn't enough of progesterone? Oh well, I might as well at least try it and see for myself. If I gain any weight I'll just stop taking it.

The brand I found is "Natures" Harbor" and it's 500mg, 100 capsules for only $8.15! That's the cheapest price I have found thus far. Has anyone used it before? I know some of you are currently taking Vitamin Power.

Good luck to all,
Amanda

Author Reply
wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi LovelyAmanda! January 20 2007, 2:07 AM

Welcome! I'm currently taking Nature's Harbor BO. Nature's Harbor and DNE are from the same company. You'll notice the words DNE on the bottom of the bottle label below the words Ovary. I've been taking it for about a month now. I think it's working good. I'm filling my bra out better.

BO will give you biologically active hormones, hormone precursors, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, soluble proteins, and natural lipid factors. So it should provide progesterone and estrogen, not just estrogen. BO just by itself should not make you gain weight. If you decide to take it with whey protein, just use skim milk so you'll be less likely to gain weight. Vitex will promt the body to produce more progesterone so that should counter the estrogen as well.

Keep a positive attitude and give it time. You can do it!

Happy BE

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

LovelyAmanda
(Login LovelyAmanda)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Going to Begin BO! Anyone Try Nature's Harbor? January 20 2007, 3:26 AM

Hi Wonderbride!

Thanks for all the advice, I'm glad you're taking the same brand and have received good results so far. Just a couple of questions... do you think 1000mg (2 pills/day) would be enough? And can I just take it with water and a good meal? Or do I have to take it with some form of milk? It seems like the majority of the girls are taking it with protein shakes and milk.

Best to you,
Amanda

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi LovelyAmanda! January 20 2007, 5:11 AM

I know on the bottle it says take 2 a day. Try it for a week and see if you feel any tingling or sensations happening. Then slowly add 1 more each week until you get to about 4-5 max. I was taking BB before I started the Nature's harbor bo. I ramped up to 4 BB a day and soon after came down with yeast infection. After it cleared I started on 4 Nature's Harbor(NH) brand and was okay for a while before I started feeling weird down there again so now I cut back to 3 a day.

Not everyone is as sensitive as I am. So you can not have this problem. Organic Angel recently took up to 4050 mg of bo a day without any problems. Now I think vitex may have contributed to the yeast too because it causes the body to produce more progesterone and yeast love progesterone. I think I'll only take vitex the first two weeks of cycle now and not the second half of cycle. I'm in perimenopause so my hormones will fluctuate more than for someone who is not. Just thought I'd give you a heads up on possible reactions.

On Ultra Breast they said to take theirs with meals and only take 3 a day. They said you don't need to take any more than that. Theirs have 450mg of bo per capsule along with a little of YM and Ipriflavone.

Emmie is taking the VP brand of bo and I think she only take it with water. She's having very good results. BB says to take their with milk or protein drink because it helps growth and water affects the effectiveness of the pills somehow. A lot of girls say that it has helped them when they drink whey protein shakes. I'm lactose intolerant so I take it with 2% lactose free milk. Whey protein made me gain weight besides upseting my stomach. I don't like the taste of it either. I think it's okay to take it with just water as long as you have plenty of protein in your diet. There's also the question of take it with meals or on empty stomach. I've tried both and they both work. Everyone's body is different so you just have to do some experimenting and see what'll work for you. Don't get too stressed about it. A lot of the time it's a mental thing. If you think it'll work then it will!

Good luck and happy BE

emmie
(Login emmiedee) protein January 20 2007, 2:05 PM

i drink a protein shake each day, but the rest of the time i take the pills with water.

eat right... its important...

and wonderbride is right (as usual): dont stress! let things take their course, take it slow, ramp up as you need to, and thinking positive helps more than you might even believe!!

welcome to the bo boobie sisters!!

LovelyAmanda
(no login) Thanks so much! January 20 2007, 7:24 PM

Wonderbride and Emmie,

Thank you both so much. You two have been great with advice and very inspirational. I'm glad to have such supportive people with me on my journey. I'll be sure to incorporate enough protein into my diet and I will begin by taking my pills with water, food, and my other herbs and vitamins. I'll keep everyone posted here. And Wonderbride, I'm so sorry to hear about your infections and I hope you have a better time with your decreased doses. I don't think I've had a yest infection (hopefully yet) but I've had a lot of problems with UTI and bladder infections and it's a horrible experience.

Best growing wishes,
Amanda

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER You're welcome LovelyAmanda January 21 2007, 7:15 AM

I hardly ever get bladder infections and you're right, those are horrible too. Try taking cranberry capsules. A lot of the commercial cranberry juice drinks have too much sugar in them. They are not pure cranberry juice and sugar can make any infection worse. cranberry capsules are concentrated so it's like drinking something like 8 cups of cranberry juice per capsule or two. Cranberry juice doesn't taste that good without blending it with other juices, which up the sugar content again.

Keep healthy and happy BE

Amanda
(Login LovelyAmanda)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Going to Begin BO! Anyone Try Nature's Harbor? January 22 2007, 12:53 AM

Hi there Wonderbride,

You're loaded with lots of good info! I never thought to try the cranberry capsules before, but I think I'm going to give it a try. You're right, the juice tastes bitter without sugar and therefore the majority of the juices are loaded with sugar which ia not good. So those capsules are awesome because they have a lot of cranberry extract and no sugar. Sounds like a winning combo.

Thanks again,
Aamnda

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Going to Begin BO! Anyone Try Nature's Harbor? January 22 2007, 8:27 AM

good luck lovely amanda !!! dont forget your before pics !!!! please can you tell us where did you get your pills ??? I tried googling and couldnt find natures harbour. thankyou jelly....

Amanda
(Login LovelyAmanda)
SENIOR MEMBER Nature Harbor's Site down? January 22 2007, 8:20 PM

Hi Jelly!

I'll be sure to take some before pics when I get my whole routine together. As for the Nature's Harbor--something interesting is going on because I tried going to their website and it's currently shut down. This worries me because I just ordered a bottle from them a couple days ago and they confirmed the order, but I can't get on the website. Here is the link just in case it works for you, http://www.dnepharm.com/cgi-bin/dnestore/10039964.html.

Hi Wonderbride, are you having difficulties getting on the Nature's Harbor website or is it just my browser?

Good luck ladies,
Amanda

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Going to Begin BO! Anyone Try Nature's Harbor? January 23 2007, 12:24 AM

I ordered from them like 10+ days ago, and my order hasn't arrived yet. I tracked my order and it still says processing (by the way the web site is back up).

I only ordered for a back up to BB, and maybe take one of these in addition to BB, so I haven't been too worried. I'll really be interested if those who are taking this brand have good results though, I have a few months before I need to reorder BB, but this would be a heck of alot cheaper. Good Luck! -- Sissy

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Nature's Harbor BO January 23 2007, 2:47 AM

Hi Amanda,

I was able to bring up the website ok so I guess it's up now again like Sissy says.

Hey Sissy,

I'd call their toll free number to check on the status of your order. 10+ days seems a little long for order delivery. They are in NJ. I don't know where you are but I'd want my order to get to me sooner than that.

Good luck and Happy BE girls Wink

organic angel
(Login organic_angel) Re: Going to Begin BO! Anyone Try Nature's Harbor? January 23 2007, 5:32 AM

Welcome LovelyAmanda! You'll find lots of great suggestions and usage history with this wonderful group here. I've only taken Vitamin Power BO so far, but will probably try Nature's Harbor next, as I'll have less pills to take. I'm currently taking 4050mg/daily. Split into 3 doses, and I take them with my protein shake. Always drink plenty of water, as any food or supplement needs water to fully absorb into our cells. If you are constantly dehydrated, your doing your body a disservice, and much of your supplements won't get absorbed as they should.

Again, welcome aboard Smile

Boobie Love My Organic Beauties

Amanda
(Login LovelyAmanda)
SENIOR MEMBER Thanks everyone January 23 2007, 5:42 AM

To all of the wonderful ladies,

Organic Angel--Thanks so much for the welcome and advice. This is an awesome group of ladies and I have gotten so much good advice and support!

Sissy--Thanks for the info on the website. I just got an e-mail from DNE and they sent me a link to an alternative back-up website because they said that theirs was down. But I just tried the original and you're right it's back up! I got worried there for a minute.

Jelly--The website is back up and running, http://www.dnepharm.com/cgi-bin/dnestore/10039964.html, best to you if you decide to order it.

Good luck to everyone,
Amanda

Anonymous
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Going to Begin BO! Anyone Try Nature's Harbor? January 26 2007, 12:08 AM

My DNE came today finally. Not sure when I'm going to use them or just keep as a back up to BB in case BB is ever late shipping again. I just got a 4.5 month supply this month, but honestly, I'm gonna see how you ladies do, I might just go with DNE when my stuff runs out.

LovelyAmanda, something interesting that I just heard that you are not supposed to take BB with just water, take with milk or protein drink. Not sure if that has something specifically related to their pill or BO in general - however.... Emmie takes her with water and look at her success. I was taking my morning pill with a slimfast/proten shake, in the evening I usually took with water, now this week I started taking with milk or a mini protein shake.

Take care ladies! -- Sissy

Amanda
(Login LovelyAmanda)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Going to Begin BO! Anyone Try Nature's Harbor? January 26 2007, 6:07 AM

Hi Sissy!

Thanks for the information, it helps a lot because I was debating whether or not I should take it with water or some type of protein drink/milk. It made more sense to up the protein the more I thought about it.

Take care and good luck,
Amanda

emmie
(Login emmiedee) mostly cause im lazy January 26 2007, 5:42 PM

well, cheap and lazy. i cant afford to buy that much protein mix and milk, AND im too lazy to make protein shakes all day, so i take my morning bo with protein and then the other two with water.

but really, its not because it works, its because im cheap and lazy...

not a lot of growth this month, either. matter of fact, none on the tape measure, but they are more forward so i think its just reshaping (finally... dont want to go through all of this just to have droopy boobies!!)

good luck on adding the dne, and amanda on starting the bb...

lassysam
(Login lassysam)
SENIOR MEMBER I will join you January 26 2007, 7:02 PM

Hello. I think I shall join you LovelyAmanda.
After reading this thread and seeing how cheap the BO is from Natures Harbor, I've decided to order some. I am not really seeing any results from all the herbs I've been taking and really I've been taking them for 5 months now, just haven't documented it until the last couple. At this price, why not give it a try? It's good to know that it took a while for Sissy to get hers. I know pretty much nothing about BO though.

Amanda
(Login LovelyAmanda)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Going to Begin BO! Anyone Try Nature's Harbor? January 28 2007, 4:08 AM

Hi Lassy,

Yeah, I agree, herbs can be frustrating because the results (if any) typically take longer to acheive than BO from what it sounds like. And I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get results after trying them for 5 months. I posted another message about Nature's Harbor a little earlier and I actually have decided to try Vitamin Power instead because of where their cows are raised. I don't think there's anything wrong with NH but when I recieved the bottle, the label was different than what was listed on the website so I was a little annoyed. I called the compnay and they said that they will be changing the website and making it accurate.

There are some people who are currently on NH and they haven't reported anything negative so persoanl opinion will determine what brand of BO is best for an individual.

Good luck to you and I hope that BO works better for you,
Amanda

what brand do u sujest which ones to avoid?
June 6 2007 at 5:28 PM gingerD (Login gingerD)

i just cant decide,which way to go down

I was going for natures day but i think BO could be worth a shot.
Which BO product is best?
Which ones to avoide
Thanks GD

Author Reply

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: what brand do u sujest which ones to avoid? June 6 2007, 7:10 PM

Hi Ginger..About BO it is the same. There are two brands the vitamin powder and DNE..But the effects are the same.Good luck with your choiceSmile

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: what brand do u sujest which ones to avoid? June 6 2007, 7:21 PM

Bountiful Breast is really expensive but the other two are affordable. DNE is really cheap and I am very pleased with it. Here is the website:

http://www.dnevitamins.com/

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) hi ginger June 7 2007, 1:26 AM

I had trouble with the herbs too...and think I am doing better on the bo. time will tell...but I hate the patience this all takes!!!!

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: what brand do u sujest which ones to avoid? June 7 2007, 3:57 PM

cheers everyone

Fennel-they do seem really cheap $8.99 isnt very much its only like £5.00 in uk.
Which is very reasonable thanks 4 the link

And does any one know any uk links?
Thanks again:0

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: what brand do u sujest which ones to avoid? June 7 2007, 5:31 PM

Bovine Ovary isn't sold in the UK.

Lisa
(Login lilmama40) Re: what brand do u sujest which ones to avoid? June 7 2007, 5:48 PM

I'm considering giving BO a go! I can't find it on the DNE site when I do a search for "bovine ovary", is it termed something else there? Please tell me (Fennel or anyone else using it) what doses you take and if you feel it's important to take anything else with BO. I had great results with herbs and also with GY massage, but I want to keep progressing and thing BO might be a good idea.

Deb
(Login ddover) Re: what brand do u sujest which ones to avoid? June 7 2007, 6:04 PM

Here's the website. The last time I looked at it, BO was on the front page as one of their best sellers. www.dnepharm.com Good luck!

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: what brand do u sujest which ones to avoid? June 7 2007, 9:08 PM

Hi Lisa,when u write in the search engine write "ovary" and not bovine ovary,u will find it then.The new site is very complicated,at least for me.Good luck

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: what brand do u sujest which ones to avoid? June 8 2007, 3:07 PM

Hey guys, the shipping is $19.95 then you press international, and it is over $70 dollars which is very steep dont supose any of you can find me cheaper shipping to uk, any on e in uk already purchased let me know how much it cost you

Thanks alot gd

GGGGrrrrr now i cant payfor it anyway, i dont have a card that is accepted aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh what to do now!!!!

This message has been edited by gingerD on Jun 8, 2007 3:28 PM

Deb
(Login ddover) Re: what brand do u sujest which ones to avoid? June 8 2007, 3:58 PM

oh my gosh! That is expensive. I only paid about 20.00 for 2 bottles plus shipping. I haven't checked the site lately. They may have gone up on their prices since it's become popular!

Lisa
(Login lilmama40) Re: what brand do u sujest which ones to avoid? June 9 2007, 4:54 PM

I ordered a bottle from DNE yesterday, so I'm anxious to see how quickly it arrives. The bottle was $8.99 and I think the shipping was around $4, why would it be so costly for anyone in the UK? That's outrageous! Ginger I hope you can work it out. I'm wishing I had just gone ahead and ordered 2 bottles so I don't have to worry about ordering again a few weeks into it. Oh well!

DNE pharm email confirmation not received
April 26 2007 at 4:57 PM Ann5 (no login)

For those of you who made an order through DNE pharm.com, I'd like to know how long it took you to receive an email confirmation after u placed ur order. It has been 5 days now and I still haven't received any confirmation by email.

Author Reply
JewelFLora
(no login) Re: DNE pharm email confirmation not received April 27 2007, 7:40 PM

Mine was right after I placed the order. I did cancel my order since it was on back order. Just to let you know they will not be getting any until next friday. SO just incase you get worried about it not being sent to you,. I am going to reorder mine next week! I want to take BO so bad. I cant wait to get it!

Anonymous
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: DNE pharm email confirmation not received April 28 2007, 1:22 AM

Thanks for letting me know that. The thing is I didn't write my order number down or print a copy of the order. So I'm going to give them a call and see what they tell me. Take care.

Deb
(Login ddover) Re: DNE pharm email confirmation not received April 28 2007, 2:02 AM

I had that problem the first time I ordered from them. Only, I was charged and never received the product. I talked with them and they took care of it immediately. I, too, am waiting for my next order since it's on back order.

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: DNE pharm email confirmation not received April 30 2007, 4:29 PM

I'm not really happy with my order from them. It's very frustrating to not get any update or confirmation by email. I also think their customer service could be better than it is. So I've decided to just buy another generic brand. I called them yesterday and the rep. said they expected the order to be received by the 19 of April. When I asked could you expect to have it in longer than a week, she told me yes maybe.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon