Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hoping for firm round Cs :)

Ok, I am 63 kg this morning and getting scared.

I am at day 19 of my cycle, I am not sure i had an ovulation this cycle, the usual symptoms were missing, I think it is due to the fenugreek, so i will not be taking fenugreek in the first half of my cycle. That said , now i take 3 gr of fenugreek and wild yam 1 gram . thinking of also adding vitex/fennel.
I will be doing that until day 26 of my cycle.
So what I understood from the posts of lovely Isabelle - estrogen is for growth, prolactin is for fullness, progesterone is for roundness. My breasts are round, but they are not full.

I never felt anything with the hops - I was taking about 1800/2000 mg, maybe that is too little (i am not sure).

I need to get my weight under control. However now is the growing week (I think i am growing or swelling on the lutheal phase), so willnot be dieting heavily, just eating sensibly. I dont want to be much over 60 kilograms, because then the whole process of losing and breast tissue will have to be repeated again.

My measurements are as follows.

hips - 97-98 cm
waist 67 cm
breasts 99-99.5 cm before noogling.
under breasts about 86 cm

Also, when I noogle with XL cups my swelling is not as outwards as when i noogled with L cups, it is bigger but is somehow horizontal and more on the cleavage, so it does not measure as big.

However I fill out the large cups completely, when i noogle, so i am using the XL.

The XL cups are really heavy and hurt my ribs if i am laying down, so i have tonoogle sitting, not laying, which is very uncomfortable. Am trying to limit my caffeine.
missed two days of noogling, because was away, and am a bit angry with myself for that.

I need need to get C cups by the summer, because I cannot deal with noogling so regularly. I miss out on alot of things. So i make a contract with myself to not skip any day noogling no matter what until late march (when I have to go for one week and live with other people). In march I will take a break from noogling and do some other form of massage.

Then I will noogle nonstop april may june july, no matter what. I hope that by august I will have C cup breasts and will take a break from noogling to catch up with my social life!

I also need to start saving money for brava, because with brava it is shorter periods of time and then breaks, which will fit my schedule better.
I prefer living as a hermit for some periods, but then being able to see people.

I have been noogling about 2 hours per day, sometimes less, i need to start noogling 2-3 hours a day and decrease the stupid caffeine!

ok it has been about 3 months I have been using noogleberry. There are two things I can say. First I loved the swelling the L cups gave me and the shape I was acquiring. I do not like the shape I am getting with the XL also do not like that the cups are too big and the identations are staying. Second I am not sure about the exact progress I am getting, but the following things are a fact - I like my breasts much more, the differences are not measurable or easily seen in photos, but I do feel comfortable with my breasts for the first time since i started losing weight.

However I like them mostly in the second half of my cycle, after day 18 on.
So I am not the fastest responder, but something is definitely happening. I am sticking with it.

I am not sure how much of the improvement is from weight gain, as I have definitely gained a bit of weight - about 2 kilos, 5 pounds.

What is most important for me is that I saw pictures from the autumn of 2010, when I lost the weight, my breasts loook really horrible then, eventhough I am 60-61 kilos then(more or less the same weight as now). I am not sure why they improved in one year, maybe the weight redistributed itself or the skin has tightened, I dont know, but now I am definitely a believer that something can be done to improve breasts.

One thing I need to do is to really record exactly what I am doing and second record pictures every cycle to see progress in the long run.

Things I have added from today - Omega 3 from fish oil, EPO, vit B, vit E
and will add gelatine. I also keep on taking fenugreek 3000 mg and wild yam 850 mg in the second part of my cycle.

If anyone at all is interested I can post the pics of my breasts from just when I lost the weight, but they are pretty horrible (the mirror that I am using is pretty dirty).
Anyway, I will keep going if only just to maintain what I have now for as long as I can. Smile

ok so i measured several bras today and I am a 34 C padded ! I am not sure if this is a progress or not, but I fit these bras very nicely. However I want to be 36 C or 34 D, I am not very happy with my breasts shape. Plus I am still carrying my small weight gain from Christmass and am not happy about it Sad... I am not excercising at all...and I hate myself for it. intend to start excercising tomorrow asap.

My period has still not come and is 7 days late from the herbal program last month. I stopped all herbs until my period comes .
Photo 

hello. I made new photos . I feel that my breasts look nice , but am not sure if theres progress visible on photos. anyway im quite happy Smile

after one
month
[Image: 026640320.jpg?r=0]

now after 5 months
[Image: 026640321.jpg?r=0]

I am really ashamed to post here again, because totally dumped the NBE for a year, and everything had been going so well. I don't know and have no explanation why all this happened! I am just bad at following things though as with everything in my life.

But have recently started noogling again and this time I will be very serious about it.

The good news - I have breasts that I like sizewise and shapewise. I have also quit smoking. The bad news is - I have gained weight again Sad and really would like to lose it without losing my breasts. This time i will not be taking ANY herbs until I lose the weight. Because they really started the whole process of weight gain.
Current weight between 65 and 66 kg.
For starters:
I will noogle every day /every other day for 2 hours!
I will exercise every day for 40 minutes cardio+ stretching.
I will do weights 2-3 times a week.

Diet - really want to clean my diet. I have not quit caffeine and this is my first goal--quitting sugar, alcohol and caffeine! I also would like to eat 1500-1600 calories a day.
I hate myself right now and cannot believe have wasted all this time on God knows what. I just cannot stay focused on my goalsSad

Music 

Here is how I look now, excuse the mess. The pics are taken 1 hour after noogling, so there is still perhaps some swelling left.

[Image: 031290053-big.jpg?r=0]

(27-11-2011, 07:21 PM)viloletka Wrote:  Hello everyne, I have been reading alot in this forum, but have not posted. I would really like to have better shaped and bigger breasts than the ones I have now.

Excuse my English as it is not my first language. As young girl I had very beautiful breasts, though not too big (80B), then I developed eating disorder and my breasts shrunk to an A cup, then I got rid of the eating disorder but gained 10 kilograms above my pre-diet weight and had C-D cup. I lost weight , but I lost my breasts with it.

I am now 173 cm tall 59-60 kilos (bmi 20) and a B cup. I wish to have only full firm breasts, a most C cup as for me the shape is the most imprtant. I really dont like the shape of my breasts now.

Also I would like to have children in one - two years, so I have to stop any herbs months before i try to conceive. So for me time is limited.

My program so far is:
1. noogleberry (started november 5) 2 hours per day
2. pueraria mirifica small dose (i am a bit nervous using it)
3. second part of the cycle i will add fennugreek and stop the PM
4. thinking of also trying BO if with the PM tings dont work.

I am attaching a picture when I was 65 kg (5 more kg than i am now). Now they r even worse [Image: 025708282.jpg?r=0]

Those are pretty, hun!! Nothing wrong with those girls!! I'd LOVE to have a set like yours!! And, as for all the other pictures you've posted, I can still say the same thing!!

(18-12-2011, 09:58 AM)viloletka Wrote:  miss sunshine Smile this is also my hope ...this would be the only positive thing about my saggy breasts Smile) I love small firm breasts i think they r beautiful, or big and saggy...but small and saggy now that just unfair Smile)). what i think makes it difficult is that i keep little fat on m top half and more fat on my bottom, so i might be difficult fo tissue to develop. but we will see Smile

I am so happy about NB, it gives me hope and something to do.

I added fenugreek to my program and 3x1000 flax seed oil. I will take 3 spoons of FG powder. until i get my period.

Keep strong miss sunshine Smile we will get the breasts of our dreams. we just have to unveil the mechanisms of our bodies

They don't look saggy to me, hun!! I figure, if you can't stick a sheet of paper under them and have them keep the paper from falling to the floor, they're not saggy. Maybe it's just your personal POV. Looking down on them from above may make them look saggy when they're not. Try standing on your head (or on your shoulders and elbows on your bed) and then look at them to see if they sag as much as you think they do.

hahah this made me laugh. thanks Missed Miss!!! I have not tried to stand on my head, but definitely will.
Ok so one thing is clear. my current weight is 64 kilos, that pic--the old one is with me at 65 kilos made three years a go before I did anything with breast enhancement. the beginning pictures are of me being 60 kilograms in the beginning, and 63 kilograms by the end, so not so much difference weightwise, but my breasts definitely look a bit better now...

Anyway. I will record every day here how much I noogle, how much and what i eat, to know I stay on track. I hate my lack of dedication even on things i want very very much!

(19-08-2013, 08:55 AM)viloletka Wrote:  hahah this made me laugh. thanks Missed Miss!!! I have not tried to stand on my head, but definitely will.
Ok so one thing is clear. my current weight is 64 kilos, that pic--the old one is with me at 65 kilos made three years a go before I did anything with breast enhancement. the beginning pictures are of me being 60 kilograms in the beginning, and 63 kilograms by the end, so not so much difference weightwise, but my breasts definitely look a bit better now...

Anyway. I will record every day here how much I noogle, how much and what i eat, to know I stay on track. I hate my lack of dedication even on things i want very very much!

Smile Glad you got a giggle out of it.
I feel the same way as you. I want tits SOOOO badly, but, even though I have that subliminal breast growth CD that I'm supposed to listen to once a day, I got tired of it a while ago because I just didn't want to hear that music on it anymore. Then I bought a pair of those sucker cups that I'm supposed to wear 10 hours a day, but, I can't get 10 solid hours a day to dedicate to it!! And, when I do it while I'm sleeping, I turn over and it breaks the suction and I have to pump them all over again. It's just a pain, so I stopped. I found this "ringtone" on YouTube that's supposed to make tits grow 3 cm in 10 days if you listen to it 20 times a day, I make plans to listen to the recording of it over and over each day, but I never actually get to it! :-\ I wish I could just wave one of my magic wands over them and have them grow, already!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon