Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I have tuberous breasts and breast implants I want to remove

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I'm a 21 year old Canadian woman who wants to remove her breast implants for a few reasons. First of all, the so called "correction" of the deformity just didn't happen. I now have 2, although one is very light, creases on my breast as the implant is sitting below my original tuberous breast. They are also too far out on my sides and look/feel painfully obvious, literally like a very hard water balloon stuffed under my skin. The other reasons are that I'm concerned for my health as I have been having chest and back pain and feel less well than I used to. I also discovered another forum especially for women suffering from illness from breast implants. I'm ashamed to say that when I signed for the implants, the documents said that the implants may cause symptoms similar to multiple sclerosis, just like the symptoms those women on that forum were complaining of!! I'm even more ashamed to say that my own relative has MS. However, I was just 17-18 at the time I just wanted to fix my hideous and uneven breasts.
I'm not sure if I'm more disgusted by them now or before the operation. I just know I want the implants removed and fat grafting done when I can afford it. In the mean time, I would like to try NBE. My natural size was maybe a 34a/32b, but I wasn't sure since they never fit well.

My question is if I can experiment with NBE before removing my implants in the next several months, and when I can resume NBE after explant surgery.

I am planning to try ahla's method of applying progesterone cream topically mixed with l-arginine.

Any advice is welcome!

im sorry to hear your not happy with your breast implants, i have alot of friends with them and i wanted to try nbe because i was kinda jealous even though id never get them myself.
I think nbe could definitely help you i think Anastasia started out with small tuberous breasts but now looks absolutly amazing s try find her program i think the main things were bovine ovary and a noogleberry.

but im not sure if u should wait to start until they are removed because the newly grown breast tissue will probably be damaged during removal of your implants, but id think you could start a suplement based nbe method as soon as they are taken out(massage, creams or pumps could be painful and not good at first) because it if anything will heal them faster and bigger.

Hi and welcome.

I too have tuberous breasts but I am fortunate that its not too bad.

After you have removed your implants and fully healed I would highly recommend the noogleberry, absolutely love it. I have not had it very long but I think its already doing something. For a while prior to buying I constructed a DIY breast pump and the noogleberry is so much better I whish I hadn’t bothered with the DIY one.

One comment however, my breasts are seeming to become more pointy and conical in periods where I have not massage and pumped and the swelling has gone down. So word or warming make massage part of the routine with the NB.

good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon