Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Amberd's program

I figured I would post what I'm doing and see if there is any advice for tweaking my program.
Im on the Depo shot, so im not cycling.
I measure 28 under bust
32 accross the bust
I fully fill out a 32C and a 34B, I bought a 32D for kicks and there isn't a lot of room left to fill out!!!! Big Grin
I haven't been consistent with taking all of these, im in the process of buying a house, and got caught in between getting the house and having to move out of my rental (having to stay with my parents for now....), but its done now and i can give more focus to NBE.

Mornings,
500mg Fenugreek
500mg wildyam
500mg saw palmentto
500mg calcium
1gram L- Arginine
500mg Pueraria Mirifica
1 Nature made Multi for her vitamin
I massage with either a fenugreek or wildyam extract.
and drink a fennel tea.

Middle of day,
500mg Pueraria Mirifica
500mg Fenugreek
500mg wildyam
500mg saw palmentto

Evening,
500mg Pueraria Mirifica
500mg Fenugreek
500mg wildyam
500mg saw palmentto

I had the best results when I stopped taking the Green Bush Kit #2 and started just the PM, then upped it from 2 pills a day to 3. I was overflowing out of my 32C but when my period came and went I lost all swelling and haven't responded the same to the PM since Angry. I think that my body reacted best when I had all the herbs in my system.

I plan to buy and start using a Noobleberry here soon, but my Fiance doesn't feel its safe, he says his intuition is telling him i shouldn't. I think he is just worried that it will cause them to sag faster, but the more weight they have the lower they will hang regardless. But i see his point if the resemble an eight ball in a tube sock, not so sexy!!

Pictures eventually to come!
Happy Growing~

Well, i convinced him to let me get the noogleberry, its on its way. And here are the starting pics finally. Im wearing a 34 B in this one, ill get a few more up soon where i have on the 32 C and the 32 D.

Update;

I have stopped all pills and massages till the noogleberry comes, im giving my body at least a months break till i begin again. By the time the noogleberry gets here it will have been a month. I also thought i would give cycling a try, ill update what im taking when i begin again.

Any advice you have would be appreciated!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i don't think you need to clean out your system of herbs before starting noogleberry... unless you feel like it's a good time to detox.

what brand of PM are you using and how long have you been on it?

and i think between you and i, one of us is measuring way off. haha. my measurements of underbust and across bust are similar to yours but i can't even fill a 34A. i am 27.5" ish under and 31.75" across. you look WAY bigger than me. maybe you are measuring really tight?

lled34aa, Thank you for responding to me!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking Anterol, and I have been using it none stop for over 5 months, its time to detox ;p.

I might be measuring too tight, but i try not to pull it to where its digging in to my skin. I should go in to a good shop and have them measure me. I'm in need of bras and ill take any excuse to buy new ones Big Grin!

I wanted to add a picture of me in a 32C, this is an older bra i have had for a while.

And now here are my pics of me in a 32D Big Grin.

There isn't too much room left to fill it out. My noogleberry came in and I have been pumping for an hour each day (just 2 days right now). I have also started to use a PC in the mornings with a short massage. At the moment that's all I am doing for NBE, no herbs or anything else. I was inspired by ahla's success on PC, and I figured that since I'm on the depo shot that I would try a Progesterone centered program with out cycling (decided against it, since i have no period, and the few i do have are random). I am planning on mixing the L-arginine with the PC once it has arrived. And I'm debating on getting some Goats Rue and drinking it as a tea in the mornings, I'm sure I will. Just have to find a good source for it.

Hi ur mostly fat just like me. are u doing anything to make mammary gland grow so breast look nice without bra, don't like the feel of bra on, cuz if you don't your breast will just sag more. I really want a D cup but am scar now. Where u a C before doing NBE?

Hello 32A - 35D thanks for posting!!!

I am a 32C at the moment, and that's where I started, not much results right now. If I understood all that I have read about Goats Rue its supposed to stimulate mammary growth like Fenugreek does but with out the estrogen, its the prolactin in it that creates mammary growth. I could be wrong (feel free to correct me). I will be purchasing it today and drinking it as a tea in the mornings.

Goats Rue came in yesterday, so i will be adding it to my program today. I take a teaspoon of the powder and mix it in with hot water, I would use a tea bag but I want to get all of the herb in me. I'm going to try and get two cups of this gritty mix in me a day, good thing for me is i don't think it taste too bad.
I have been pumping for two weeks but not getting results worth putting pictures up for, but in February I'll add photos of my month progress on this program.

I have noticed that when I mix the L-arginine with the PC its makes my skin stick to the bras I have on, is anyone else reading this having the same thing happen?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon