Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Prolactin and Massage

Prolactin and Massage
April 17 2007 at 4:30 AM L (Login ccuplady)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all - I'm new to this and have a basic question to which I cannot seem to find the answer. -- I see several times prolactin mentioned as a necessity for breast growth. (Massage as a way to increase prolactin). I was just wondering why? Do we actually have elevated levels of prolactin during puberty?

True, I had bigger boobs when I was nursing, but now that I'm done I'm more flat-chested than when I began. Will an increase in prolactin levels again just lead to temporary benefits?

Also, I guess my levels of prolactin are still a bit elevated - I can squeeze out a drop of milky-type stuff if I really try. Does that mean I have a better shot at NBE? Or - is this something I should fix beore trying NBE?

Lastly - if we are trying to increase prolactin levels and circulation wtih massage - why not use a breast pump? I've still got my electric.....

Thanks for any help!

Author Reply
Anonymous
(no login) Re: Prolactin and Massage April 18 2007, 5:16 PM

If you begin using the breast pump again you will likely start lactating again. Which will enlarge your breasts, but you would have to keep it up to maintain them.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon