Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-androgen for use with UB?

I'm not sure where to ask this question as I haven't had any males acknowledge using Ultra Breast or BO products. I am a male and I have been using UB for 2 months at their recommended dosage of 3 tablets a day (1620 mg) and have upped the quantity to 6 per day (3240mg) for the past two weeks and added L-Tyrosine (spelling) at 1000 mg per day. I do admit that I have not consistently taken the UB on a full stomach as recommended which is the exact opposite advice of BB/TF. The net effect of this program so far is zero. No itching, no tenderness, no boobs. I am wondering if anyone can recommend a compatible anti-androgen to possibly help. I don't want to commit heresy on the NBE forum, but the only product I've seen that might work is spirolactone. Does anyone have any thoughts? Help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I know patience is an option, but I'd rather not use that one if I can have it all now!

Notrenoir

I use spearmint tea, it may work for you:

http://missclasses.com/mp3s/Prize%20CD%2...drogen.pdf

Thank you for the tip! I like spearmint, so it might be something to try. I do wonder if it stops hair growth as indicated in your reference. Any thoughts?

You could also try Pygeum africanum and saw palmetto which are supposed to have anti-androgenic effects. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiandrogen)

(07-12-2011, 04:05 PM)notrenoir Wrote:  Thank you for the tip! I like spearmint, so it might be something to try. I do wonder if it stops hair growth as indicated in your reference. Any thoughts?

It prevents many of the androgen causing symptoms of PCOS including acne and hair growth. I have never had that issue but it does make my skin really nice and reduces my testosterone levels.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon