Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Ok, so what now?

Ok, so what now?
October 3 2007 at 4:20 PM Susan (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, I have a new question. I hope it hasn't been asked before. At what point do we stop? At what point do we say,
okay...I think this is about as good as it'll get with BO.

I started on June 1, so I plan to continue several more months,
but I'm not seeing any new real changes. I've had an awesome
improvement, but want to see if I could get just a little bigger.
I'm fully in a D push up bra, with absolutely no breathing room,
but I'd love fullness over the nipple, not just under.
What happens is that particular times of the month, I am larger
and more firm...then it goes down. Its so regular I can predict
it on the calendar.

I'm not sure if switching from BB to Ultra Breast was a factor
or not. I feel soreness and itchiness at times, but its always
at that time of the month. Do you guys experience the same thing?

Susan
p.s today's stats are
41 over breast
47 over nipple
38 1/2 underbreast
(but I'm hormonal)

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ok, so what now? October 3 2007, 5:44 PM

Hi Susan,

From what I know ,one doesn't grow every month.There are some months were no growth happens then it starts again.I have grown 2 cm at the begining and nothing since that.Stay on UB for a couple of months,maybe add some supplements:L-arginin or flax seed ,EPO...

Maybe you just need to boost things up.Try adding Saw palemtto.But not high doses.You don't want cellulite!!

Good luck

Edit Message Delete Message

Susan
(no login) SP October 4 2007, 8:39 PM

Hi Sandy, thanks.

I woke up this morning more tender and "heavier" feeling.
Very sore in my nipples, so either I'm hormonal or I'm starting
to feel the UB work. Perhaps its some of both.
I don't "look" any bigger, but I feel definate firm
breast tissue under the skin. when I take my bra off,
its like my breasts are heavy! The cool lotion feels great
at this time of the month.

I'm going to start marking a calendar to keep up with it,
since I don't have a period, just to see if its connected
to cycle swelling.

I didn't know it was normal not to have growth in some months.
I just thought it was gradual.
Since I'm not having any negative side effects, I think I
will continue for at least 9 months.

I have been doing some reading on Glandular therapy
in general. the more I read, the happier I am that I made
this decision as opposed to herbal supplements.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ok, so what now? October 4 2007, 11:06 PM

Hi Susan,

Nice to hear you started feeling fullness again.This feeling happend to me too,when i get my bra off and they feel differenet,but looking at them,naaaa they are the same.I thought it was in my head.lol.So it does happenSmile

If growth was every month,then one could estimate the probable growth over a period of time.That would be nice!!But you know,things should be complicated and we have to suffer to get those boobs growingSmile

Would you tell me what you found out about Glandular therapy?Anything encouraging or interesting?

Good luckSmile

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Ok, so what now? October 16 2007, 8:41 AM

Yes I'd also like to know where you have been reading.

Hi,Im new to this forum,I'm seriously considering using the ovary products.

Susan
(no login) Glandular Therapy October 16 2007, 2:29 PM

I don't know...it just makes sense when you think about it.
We eat liver to build iron, so it stands to reason that glandular
therapy would work.

Here's a paste below of some of the websites I looked at.
If you just type in glandular therapy...it will come up.
I had never heard of it either until I started researching
breast enhancement.

thanks, Susan
XXXXXXX

Glandular Therapy

One of the basic concepts of glandular therapy is that the oral ingestion of glandular material of a certain animal gland will strengthen the corresponding human gland. The result is a broad general effect indicative of improved glandular function. Thus, glandular therapy increases the tone, function, and/or activity of the corresponding gland. This principle is a mainstay of oriental therapy.

In case of infection of immune system deficiencies, thymus extracts and spleen extracts have been found to be quite useful. Glandular therapy is used extensively in the treatment of cancer, and AIDS.

History

Prior to the 1940s, glandular extracts were in wide use all over the world including the western world, and a considerable amount of research was in progress to support their use. With the development of antibiotics, and the advent of "modern" technological medicine, the research was concentrated on developing more and more antibiotics and other pharmaceutical drugs that was more profitable to the drug companies. The research in glandular therapy came to a halt as a result. Just because the glandular approach was not being pursued in clinical research does not invalidate the usefulness of the approach or diminish the validity of its therapeutic value. It is still one of the cornerstones to Traditional Chinese Medicine and India's Ayurvedic Medicine. Glandular therapy is also receiving renewed interest as a treatment for cancer.

What is Glandular Therapy?

In glandular therapy, purified extracts from the endocrine glands of animals are used to help restore a patient's overall metabolism. Key glandulars frequently used are thyroid, thymus, and adrenal.

Glandular and organ extracts are usually taken from animals. These are known clinically as protomorphogens. Protomorphogens can be an important component of a complete nutritional program. They provide short term (immediate) as well as long term benefits. Typical extracts drawn from animal sources include extracts from the:

Pituitary

Thyroid

Adrenals

Pancreas

Heart

Liver

Kidney

Thymus

Other glands and organs.

Glandular and organ extracts are indicated when a patient's endocrine system is underproducing or undersecreting a specific hormone or when an organ is weakened or diseased, such as is often the case with cancer patients. The treatment is generally recognized as effective.

Time to change routine? Opinions?
May 31 2007 at 3:17 AM ccupwannabe (Login ccuplady)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone - I posted this on the other board, but thought I would put it here too in case some of you only post on this site. I was wondering if you ladies can help me. Is it time to change my routine? I started taking BO (Vitamin Power brand) on April 30, so today is officially one month. During that time I had my period and had to stop for BO for 4 days because I got really ill and couldn't eat anything. Other than that, I have taken it faithfully - 1800mg per day. In the beginning I broke it up into two doses, but now I take it in three. I get two doses on an empty stomach and one with food. Here's what I'm doing:

AM - take 600mg BO, 1 kelp, 1 L'tyrosine, 1 pituitary (take the pituitary now only M,W,F)
eat breakfast 1 hour later -- have had protein shake with breakfast until I ran out a week ago.

Afternoon - take 600mg BO with lunch

PM - take the same that I have in the AM, but add Argenine. Try to take 2 hours after eating.

I have no tingles, zero growth, nothing. Is it time to increase the BO? I do have a low body temp, but so far nothing has touched it. The kelp and Tyrosine do nothing and the red pepper capsule only burnt my insides (It is three days now and I still can't drink hot tea!). I'm a cold blooded gal, but I'm sure I have no thyroid problems. I'm thin and have zero symptoms of such.

What's a girl to do? I don't want to waste my money and time. I have heard that you have to stick with it to see results, but I've also heard that if it is going to work you'll see or at least feel something in the first month.

Any thoughts are well appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Smile

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER hii May 31 2007, 7:21 PM

Hiii.Don't worry. i belive that when u increase the dosage u will feel something. i find it raelly cool from u that u were able to wait a whole month. I couldn't do that and kept messing with the dosage..So yes increase ur dose. and about the temperature have u tried liquid iodine?by the way there are girls that grew even if they had low temperature.So don't worry..good luck

Fawn
(Login fawnmarie) Re: Time to change routine? Opinions? June 1 2007, 12:35 AM

I had to use 2200 mgs for growth.

Also - it's MUCH better to split your doses up over 3-4 times per day, rather than 2, and to take it with meals.

I don't know about using cayenne! Smile Trying taking up to 1500 mgs of l'tyrosine, 1000mg in the morning on an empty stomach and 500 in the early afternoon.

Fawn

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Time to change routine? Opinions? June 1 2007, 3:57 AM

I'd suggest the same as the other ladies did and up the dose.

ccupwannabe
(Login ccuplady) Re: Time to change routine? Opinions? June 1 2007, 8:12 PM

Ladies, thanks SO much for your responses!!! I'm going to up it tomorrow.
I am taking my pills 3 times a day, so I'll keep up with that, but I do have a question - why with food? I have been so confused with all of the debate over food vs no food that I gave up and split the difference. I take it am on an empty stomach, with lunch, and pm on a mostly empty stomach.

Also, shall I shoot straight up to 2200 mg or go to 1800 first for a month?

Onwards and upwards!!! Big Grin

ccupwannabe
(Login ccuplady) Re: Time to change routine? Opinions? June 2 2007, 6:11 PM

Oops, forget the inept math. Increasing 1 pill 3x a day really does put me at the 2200 mark. I'll do that.

Thoughts on taking it with food vs no food? I know that the directions on the VPower pills say to take with food and that BBreast tells you to take it on an empty stomach. But why?

Lost Sheep
(no login) BB WITHOUT FOOD June 2 2007, 8:32 PM

BB pills have a what they call a 'homeopathic potenization' on them and taking any foods or drinks other than water with them according to bb, will interfere with the potency. Also, I've read myself where homeopathic meds do better on an empty stomach.

Fawn
(Login fawnmarie) Re: Time to change routine? Opinions? June 3 2007, 3:31 PM

Yes - but she's using Vitamin Power - not "BB" brand.

Lost Sheep
(no login) Re: Time to change routine? Opinions? June 3 2007, 6:00 PM

I know she's taking VP brand.......I was just explaining why bb says to take without food since she was wondering why that's totally different from the directions for VP. I don't know why the VP brand is better taken with food...but, maybe you can answer that part for her??

Envie
(no login) Re: Time to change routine? Opinions? June 3 2007, 11:08 PM

If you are to take the L-T and Kelp on an empty stomach in the morning, and BB also tells you to take one pill in the morning on an empty stomach, one has to be taken before the other...but which one? And do you have to raise your temperature before taking the BB pills? As in for that particular day, does your temperature have to be high before you take your pill? Help!!!! :-)
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon