Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Skin care tips...

Epicuren is an exclusive product line that is like nothing else on the market today. Pure, innovative skincare using the most luxurious ingredients available. Epicuren true passion is to combine the infinite discoveries within nature and technology, producing outstanding products with dramatic results. Used by many A List celebrities because of its results, this cult status product line is available only from the best estheticians and spas worldwide.

I always wash my face before i go to sleep. At my age i need anti-aging products.I tried so many creams and soap already and get same results. But last month a friend recommended me this product from Amazon called Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe. I like it cause serum penetrates in the skin deeper. I can feel the change already in almost 2 months of using.

http://www.amazon.com/Triple-Action-Vita...B00FFANXMM

use lemons and rub on skin aspecially on knees and elbows, cuz it brightens, use acidic friuts on ur face 2 exfoliate.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon