Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

easy and quick massage tips

hi girls
i was just thinking if we could sum up some great massage tips for any person who wants to begin with it. after all we all are here to help each other. so i am contributing what i know from my experience and i request all you ppl to contribute the knowledge about massage that u gained from ur experiences. kindly contribute

1. massage twice a day. especially at night just before u are about to sleep. helps them grow
2. sleep without a bra
3. have hot-icy showers after the bra
4. never massage the nipples
5. apply only as much pressure while massaging ur boobs as u can put on ur eyelid. that's the best way to know how much pressure to apply

Hmm thanks for sharing this wonderful tips, I really like to your thread.It is quite helpful discussion according to me, thank you so much for the impressive post......Big GrinBig Grin
If i'll implement to this i can get a great size...Tongue

Awesome tips. These are really the best tips for breast massage. I wasn't follow these tips ever but now i will try my best to fulfill these requirements. I hope you will share some more beneficial tips with us. I am looking forward for your next update.

Thanks for the tips. Now if i could only figure out what motions to use I'd be all set. For some reason the directions seem to baffle me.
Smile 

Erica, I hope this helps:
-A drawing of chi massage: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=91&pid=5842#pid5842 (there was a video but it seems it isn't available anymore)
-Super-hyper-mega-ultra-easy massage lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STE5SO7Dvfs (I don't know what they're saying, sorry)
-I love this one, even tough the final picture looks fake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0EGuKJCKbE&feature=related

I have seen this before about not touching the nipple, and may have asked this before too but why do you have to avoid it? I'm finding it hard to not knock or touch it when I massage.

There are some tips that i know-
Raking Technique-
One of the most commonly used back massage techniques is "raking." Better Massage Therapy recommends raking as a great technique for beginners.
Use Your Elbows-
MassageTherapy.com recommends using the elbows as a way to get deeper than your hands or other instruments might otherwise allow. Lean slightly forward and onto the person's back. Use your elbows to target those hard-to-reach areas and give your hands a break.

(13-12-2011, 10:19 AM)noni Wrote:  hi girls
i was just thinking if we could sum up some great massage tips for any person who wants to begin with it. after all we all are here to help each other. so i am contributing what i know from my experience and i request all you ppl to contribute the knowledge about massage that u gained from ur experiences. kindly contribute

1. massage twice a day. especially at night just before u are about to sleep. helps them grow
2. sleep without a bra
3. have hot-icy showers after the bra
4. never massage the nipples
5. apply only as much pressure while massaging ur boobs as u can put on ur eyelid. that's the best way to know how much pressure to apply

These are really works for working women because they don't have much time to spend on massages but these are the benefited for them. thanks!

You can touch the nipple. acually makeing circular motions on them will enlarge your breast.Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon