Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

D cup journey with massage and exercise?

Good Luck dear

Smile

I am in the process of trying to get in shape too. I won't be starting my program for sometime though. Smile Keep us posted Smile

Thanks Shelbywo! Good luck to you too.

Nothing much today but I did experience some breast pains 1/4 mostly but for a brief moment I experience a 2/4. My new routine is easier to follow but doing 360 chi rotations is murder to my arms x.x

That's all for today.
Happy Boob Growing!

I was lazy today and skipped my afternoon massage. But I'm not going to stress over that. As someone on here said (Anastasia I think) this should be nothhing more than a routine, not a chore. So yea.

Experienced some pain today 1/4 and I believe my boobs are slighter bigger. If not bigger then definitely rounder. I measured today out of curiosity:

Overbust: 30.2
Underbst: 27( + 5= 31)
Bust: 31

So 1" growth for bust and underbust. Most likely swelling from AF ,due next week. But that's still some growth!

Happy Boobie Growing to all!

While trying to figure out my new bra size(on www.85b.org/bra_calc.php) I realisedd that my starting size is wrong. My actual starting size is 30AA. My swelling size is 32A! A cup size bigger, yay!

(20-12-2011, 03:09 AM)PerkyDs Wrote:  I know it's only been about a week, but this is starting to feel like a chore. It's the exercise! So I decided that I'll exercise only 2 or 3 times a week. I've started doing blaketalks and rockmelon. My boob aches came today 1/4 and for a moment 2/4.

I've edited my program because I want it to be simple and hassle free so I can stick with it. Here's the new plan:

Morning
~360 chi massage
~chiyomilk black and white top

Afternoon
~Fengshui's massage
~Chiyomilk black and white top

Night
~Fengshui massage
~360 chi massage
~Chiyomilk black and white top
~Blake talks

*throughout the day I will listen to Rockmelon Ringtone
**2 or 3 times a week I will do either wall pushups, regular pushups or palm presses alternatively
***Also once a week I will do a pressure point massage

Hope this one works better and easier than my previous routine

Happy Boobie Growing

Hey .. u r very driven n dat is serving as a motivation Smile
in fact all u lovely ladies here r doing it n Im so glad to hav found dis forum Smile Incredible possibilities Smile

so I am like really new Smile what is chi massage , feng shui massage, Rockmelon ring tone and Chiyomilk black and white top
~Blake talks and pressure point massage???? Pls reply here with links if possible!

thanks a lot!
All d best with DD Wink

Hi,
just wanted to note that the underbust part is not supposed to grow. A change in this measurement may mean:
- weight gain
- expansion of your rib cage (if your bones are still growing ...)
- wrong measurement (breathing, tape not horizontal ...)

Plus, online calculators are not 100% accurate, this site makes me a 34E and I wear 32D/34C ...

You should watch this video http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10595 . You need to try out bras to figure out your real size.

My underbust measurement constantly fluctuates =\ I'm just nott good at this measuring thing. I can't trust bras either cause some of my A cup bras fit me and some of my B cup fit me perfectly while others are loose( and they're all the same size). I'm just odd all over. But one thing's for sure, my boobs are definitely bigger.

Levishipp there is information all on the forum. Just do a search. But Blaketalks is a hypnosis session for breast enlargement. Rockmelon is a subliminal message for breast enlargement.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7506 here is a link about chi massage

here's a link to the explainaation of fengshui's massage http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...th+project

Nothing much to report. Had the same 1/4 pain and my 32B bra is fitting comfofrtably on my right breast and gapping slightly on my left breast.

Happy growing to all!

Hi and welcome,

You joined when I was with my man whom doesnt own a computer let alone hates it when I leave a voice mail (he hates to retrieve them) he returns my calls if he misses them (and yes he does)..anyway..I was laughing about why you want titas...I ditto that too..when I am with my man and alone I too like to touch the titas and he will look over at me with look at my titas then me and smerkTongue..miss the cleavage too..I use to be 36dish and want them back..so far I am up to 34B, if you read my progam page you will get more of what happened etc... anyway I love your pain rating too...made me laugh..so true..today I am getting a 1ish in the right tita..havent had much pain or tingling lately..working on that ...oh as for your push ups..you should just do 3-4 x a week cause you need time for the muscles to grow..just my opinion..you can do it everyday but that might make you lost body fat which may take the titas away..again just my opinion..sounds like your doing a great job..I will get up with your progress..hey are you using any lotion/creams with massage?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon