Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone else had nipple pain after chi massage?

I've been doing 360 inward rotations for chi massage everyday for about a week now and while my breasts to feel the tiniest bit firmer my nipples have suddenly become painful, I wasn't sure if this is a good or bad sign or if it's common.

Hi Nisha, perhaps you're rubbing your hands against the nipples, or massaging too hard?
When I first started massaging I hurt my left breast nipple, because I always forgot to remove my rings, but even when I removed them they would hurt sometimes. Not a massive pain, but they would be very sensitive for one day or two. So now when I do the chi massage I make sure I can see the nipples between my index and middle fingers, or between the middle and the ring fingers, or covered with my palms but not rubbing against them.
But if they hurt too much you should stop for a few days and see if the pain goes down.
And remember to use a good amount of oil/lotion Wink

Okay I shall try that, that does sound like what I was doing though aha thank you x

sometimes it can be happen, dont worry ,

It happens in the start. You don't need to worried about it. Its natural and will be resolved soon. Keep going with the same technique. I hope it will be resolved after 3 or 4 days.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon