Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fenugreek tea

So after being on my nbe program for three months and wondering why my growth has only been an inch so far, today I realized that i was doing the chi massage in the wrong direction. I am pretty sure I read in someone's post that doing it the wrong direction can actually hinder your growth. maybe this has been my issue.
Also, because I don't have a lot of extra disposable income, I generally make a strong fenugreek tea with capsules and use that for my massage. So basically the carrier is just water. I will put this on my breasts and massage and then at the end use some cocoa butter lotion. Should I just start putting some fenugreek in olive oil? I guess i want to know if people think this will work better for me. I am so disappointed and wonder where I would be if I had been doing this correctly. I was having so many growing pains but no growth....just felt like something was holding them back. and they were shaped funny. Any thoughts?

Hi wantboobsbad,

Just keep going. Massaging in the right direction will improve the shape. Olive oil is good, but cocoa butter too.

You can also use ayurvedic oil for massage. It will also help you to get good shape. Good Luck.........

(15-12-2011, 11:43 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi wantboobsbad,

Just keep going. Massaging in the right direction will improve the shape. Olive oil is good, but cocoa butter too.
How often should you put FG lotion on our ladies CP

Hi seniorpantees,

At least daily. Three times a day for permanent swelling.

(09-04-2012, 07:55 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi seniorpantees,

At least daily. Three times a day for permanent swelling.

Hi Just applied FG Tea lotion to my ladies, I really know that I applied it.

So which way is actually the right direction??

Hi littlemandarins,

Alicia looked into that. Check the drawing:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10738&pid=47097#pid47097

Thank you Isabelle for clearing that up Smile

I have been practicing Ayurveda (traditional Indian medicine) and fenugreek will increase your appetite, increase water retention and make you gain weight. While your breast will grow, you won't like what it does to your waistline.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon