Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do YOU want bigger breasts?

For me its because i am tired of people thinking im some little kid haha. My sister and i are both the same height, the difference is that she has more curves than i do. Yet people think she's the oldest and im her little sister thats in junior high. Totally annoying since i am in my twenties. Its actually embarrassing because i was at a night club and the bouncer refused to let me in even though i showed him my lincense he told me whoever made my fake id did a great job but he's not believing it lol. So many people have told me the reason why i look so young is because of my body shape (im petite) so a c cup even looks small on me. Not only that, I've always had an obsession in wanting bigger breasts even when i was younger. I think that would reallly make my self esteem increase by a 1000. Lol

To make me feel more like a woman!

Because i didnt have any toys to play with as a chid ( just kidding)

Breasts are sensual, erotic, functional. Breasts are the envy and admiration of others.
Breasts are eye catchers, a symbol of ample fertility. They are desired by others and enjoyed by self.

Like twin moons suspended above ,gleaming, beckoning suitors to imagine what bounty lies beneath the bras and blouses. Perky nipples hinting at arousal, leaving the person to contemplate the size and shape of those fleshy globes of beauty.

Bountiful bussoms instill confidence in one's self appearance. It can lend itself to a flirty nature, attracting your love intrest to you. They can be flaunted, flashed and fancied.

They can also earn you a living.

(19-11-2015, 11:28 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Because i didnt have any toys to play with as a chid ( just kidding)

Breasts are sensual, erotic, functional. Breasts are the envy and admiration of others.
Breasts are eye catchers, a symbol of ample fertility. They are desired by others and enjoyed by self.

Like twin moons suspended above ,gleaming, beckoning suitors to imagine what bounty lies beneath the bras and blouses. Perky nipples hinting at arousal, leaving the person to contemplate the size and shape of those fleshy globes of beauty.

Bountiful bussoms instill confidence in one's self appearance. It can lend itself to a flirty nature, attracting your love interest to you. They can be flaunted, flashed and fancied.

Exactly Tanya,,, I used to body build but i find much more excitement in this building project.
Yea breasts to a man are kinda like a mans member is to a woman, it strange fascinating cargo of the other sex,,
So why does the fascination remain after i (a man) now have this form of forbidden fruit? Because things like the statue of David never lose their appeal the artistry speaks just as strongly to us today as it did in the artists time.
Breasts to me are just as powerful symbols, I find myself each morning and each night reaching up to squeeze them once,, just to assure myself there still there,, and havent changed.
Like some dream that dissipates with the morning light.

(19-11-2015, 11:28 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Because i didnt have any toys to play with as a chid ( just kidding)

Bountiful bussoms instill confidence in one's self appearance. It can lend itself to a flirty nature, attracting your love intrest to you. They can be flaunted, flashed and fancied.

Very true.
Also, they are the marker of something men revere, a gentle, nurturing, loving feminine nature.
It's sad to see US women acting like Men, when if they just acted like women, they'd get everything they wanted in the first place, INCLUDING a long-term mate. Tongue Smile

OT, sorry. :-)
I see big(ger) breasts as a great thing, but even I can see them as "too large" (E.G., 32GG or such). Things need to be in proportion. :-)

I don't mind joining the club, from that point of view. :-)
Breasts are also a sign of feminine health (suitability for offspring), believe it or not. Woman's body deposits fat on the hips and butt easily; breasts are less prone to gaining that way, and IIRC, it's tied to estrogen. And more Estrogen means bigger, better breasts, which also means better mothering ability, more fertile body.
Bigger butt doesn't mean that...

I try to sneak in a little "massage" whenever I can, but can't avoid stimulating the nipples. Tongue
Not that that's a problem WRT sensations, usually, but supposedly it stalls development. Sad

-Jean

(04-12-2015, 09:12 PM)shopqueen Wrote:  The secret is out!! This is the best all natural clinically proven breast enhancement formula supplement. Miracle Bust is 100% all-natural cream that stimulates cell growth in the breast tissue, The cream essentially mimics your body’s normal breast development process while in puberty or pregnancy. 

Go To: http://bit.do/TreacleTart

Miracle Bust is giving away this supplement for FREE. Thats right a FREE Trial for you to try. Visit the website above to get started and to receive your FREE Trial today. This product worked for me i recommend it to anyone to try.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy07j6lXvgnxyEhKIHmF4...J-erv1Bf9o]
Rainbow 

Hello all,
I am a Transgender MtF and right now on HRT I have almost a full C cup.

I want bigger breasts because I am in Love with breasts on women and Transgender women, especially mine.
I gaze and touch mine many many times a day. I so want to get huge huge areola and massively thick nipples.

They turn me on just looking at them. They make me feel Womanly and feminine. When I put a bra on, that's when they shine. They get so busty and puffy just like Oprah would always wear her bras way too small and have the overflow bust out over top. OMG I love that look and yea can you tell I have a huge CRUSH on Oprah?

But I really would love to get a full D cup. Only time will tell. I never thought I would get a full C cup. They may not look it as I have a rib cage that seems to be a bit pushed out. "Not sure how to explain it".

But yes I dream to have a gorgeous, sensual woman who would love to touch mine and lick them and play with them and just enjoy her time playing with my breasts.

Thanks for letting me rant...
GingerMaxim

GingerMaxim,

Are you attracted by women only ? I would say that is unusual for a genetic male, it's cool !

The answer of the thread question for me is that I want bigger breasts because I always had a child look. Round/puffy & childish face, thick & straight belly, barely no breasts, small height/small legs, but Luckily a round butt.

I want to feel more feminine to enjoy pleasant effects of female hormones more deeply, feel more confident with myself when spending sexy hours with my boyfriend, show at least to my family I've got curves and a more mature body, show to my friends NBE is possible and I can advise them, feel comfortable from having and touching perky breasts everyday, wear dresses and clothes that will fit to me like a beautiful woman, realize a dream I thought I would never realize in my life, notice men look at me differently and understand I am an attractive woman like all women deserve to feel.

Hi Vixy, Actually no.

I am not really sure what type of women or man I want, but if I do TRANSITION, I think I would prefer a beautiful Transgender Woman.

But yes I do love both...

i would say theres only one reason to want bigger boobs and that's to be more sexually attractive. I mean that's really the only purpose that they serve (well besides feeding babies, but making them bigger doesnt help that any)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon