Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do YOU want bigger breasts?

(29-12-2015, 04:00 PM)Goodwill Wrote:  i would say theres only one reason to want bigger boobs and that's to be more sexually attractive. I mean that's really the only purpose that they serve (well besides feeding babies, but making them bigger doesnt help that any)

I want bigger boobs, because I am in LOVE with mine and bigger only means better to me.

Why do I want to have bigger breasts?

To have something to do with my hands, silly.

Why wouldn't I want boobs!! My desire stared when I was a kid. Maybe 11 or 12, I used to go to sleep n hope I woke up as a girl... now I'm way older and am doing something about it. Smile

(29-12-2015, 04:00 PM)Goodwill Wrote:  i would say theres only one reason to want bigger boobs and that's to be more sexually attractive. I mean that's really the only purpose that they serve (well besides feeding babies, but making them bigger doesnt help that any)

(29-12-2015, 07:27 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
sorry i wrote a long response and the highjacking red light went on,,lol

I have uneven breasts with a large difference in size between the two. My left being a C cup and my right, at a guess being an AA cup. The difference is severe. This issue bought me to the NBE site. I don't have money for surgery and I'm willing to give some NBE techniques a go in the hope that the difference can be corrected somewhat. The plan is focusing on the smaller side and massaging every day with some pumping once or twice a week. Just today I bought some flaxseed oil that I read about here on the site, so I'll be using that. I think I would be happy with a full A to B cup on the right side. I'd be afraid to go any bigger in case any results that I may achieve are not permanent and it deflates. Will have to wait and see how things work out for me here.

(29-12-2015, 07:30 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

Your post was ' comma'tose :p

(09-01-2016, 10:13 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(29-12-2015, 07:30 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

Your post was ' comma'tose :p
LMAO,, what i was gonna say was,, that there's a cornucopia full of adjustments to suddenly realizing you have them...Some of it a headache,,,, but most of it is quite pleasurable,,, once you can relax and fully understand , your not a freak!! you are instead the proud owner of something that most men would love to have within reach 24-7. Its the other stuff this blossoms into that's the challenge,,,,Having boobs,,,,is about the easiest thing possible.(and knowing you have control over their growth and shape,,) Hells Bells man,, thats priceless!.

I was teased ruthlessly over being skinny with no boobs.. Hardest thing was having success at nbe then loosing it over a bad patch of health . I have a wedding in a few weeks and I wanted so much to sport some bigger boobies because it's going to be ALL those family members who will once agAin bring me down with all their skinny comments when I see them again Sad

Also a real downer working with a firm that's ALL men and talk about hot chicks and big boobs all the time Dodgy

Because the men I date love them!! And when a man pays intimate attention to them, it drives me to places I've never been before.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon