Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do YOU want bigger breasts?

i think ..probably ...i want bigger breasts for the same reason guys want bigger antlers. unlike guys, though, i won't be grinding them on trees when the season's over. further evidence girls are smarter than guys. except, of course, for the guys on this forum. they're smart. Shy

(11-01-2016, 05:36 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I was teased ruthlessly over being skinny with no boobs.. Hardest thing was having success at nbe then loosing it over a bad patch of health . I have a wedding in a few weeks and I wanted so much to sport some bigger boobies because it's going to be ALL those family members who will once agAin bring me down with all their skinny comments when I see them again Sad

Also a real downer working with a firm that's ALL men and talk about hot chicks and big boobs all the time Dodgy
Elle- I like to believe ive seen a fairly fine cross section of breasts in my time, from ones that were just nipple to ones you could get lost in,, and i personally feel each type is very beautiful,,, very alluring, and its really our notions about who and what we should be that keep us from happiness. That said im obviously in the hunt as well for more,, And i guess if you have to have an addiction, this is defenitely one of the less harmful ones. lol.Smile

Reply to Post #156 re: Miracle Bust. I replied to the "FREE TRIAL." They charged me $1.99 S/H then 3 weeks later charged my credit card an additional $64.99. 1 month later they sent another bottle for $74.98. When I called to dispute the charges, they said I didn't check the email they sent me to cancel auto shipments. I never received any email. So beware of "FREE TRIALS."
PS I saw no difference after 2 mo. of use.

The struggle is REAL when you are flat chested. I am 32A and skinny so can u imagine how small my boobs are? I'm often teased as to why I'm still wearing bras when i don't have boobs. Ouch. Annnd whenever I lie down or stretch out my hands up the twins are gone. Have you ever thought how nice it is to look at busty women? It really makes me feel like less of a woman. SadSadSad

(28-01-2016, 05:33 AM)lostacres6 Wrote:  Reply to Post #156 re: Miracle Bust. I replied to the "FREE TRIAL." They charged me $1.99 S/H then 3 weeks later charged my credit card an additional $64.99. 1 month later they sent another bottle for $74.98. When I called to dispute the charges, they said I didn't check the email they sent me to cancel auto shipments. I never received any email. So beware of "FREE TRIALS."
PS I saw no difference after 2 mo. of use.
And advertisement that starts out with Miracle, Fantastic, super, or any of the other wow words should be avoided,, the flashier its dressed up the less faith you can have in it.

and hun if its got a price tag over 30 dollars,, id skeptical as well, their trying through the elevated price to get you to think your getting some lost secret they've rediscovered.

And the truth is we know ESPECIALLY in the internet age, if somebody farts you'll know about it,,, so if there was a mixture that had women and men popping out boobs like babies,, it would go viral.

No i think the time tested herbs or docs medicine , orrrr surgury is it,, and those herbs that do help usually just dont cost that much. sorry you had such a bad experience.Sad

I was going to start a thread about this but it already exists so let's continue on this topic!

Ladies, WHY do you want bigger breasts? Is it to get attention, to be admired, to be more confident, is it because of a man?? 

I want to look more "feminine" though I do realize that being feminine has nothing to do with breast size......being flat chested doesn't make you less of a woman. Every woman is beautiful in her own way, but go tell that to this superficial world...

I don't want huge breasts by the way. A little bigger would nice though to balance out my body type! 

Looking forward to hearing your answers ladies

(14-05-2017, 08:00 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  I was going to start a thread about this but it already exists so let's continue on this topic!

Ladies, WHY do you want bigger breasts? Is it to get attention, to be admired, to be more confident, is it because of a man?? 

I want to look more "feminine" though I do realize that being feminine has nothing to do with breast size......being flat chested doesn't make you less of a woman. Every woman is beautiful in her own way, but go tell that to this superficial world...

I don't want huge breasts by the way. A little bigger would nice though to balance out my body type! 

Looking forward to hearing your answers ladies

Thanks for resurrecting this thread, Bettie! I think this is a really interesting topic and I look forward to reading people's answers!!

I think for me, it is ultimately a combination of things. As much as I want to say that I'm doing this strictly for me, I think it would be dishonest for me not to mention that inherently society's perception of women with big busts has influenced my own preference to have a big bust on my own body. I mean, think about it, if we lived in a society where women with flat chested were celebrated and thought to be the ideal body, then I think this forum would probably have a different objective. 

Having said all that, I do feel like for the most part, I'm on this NBE journey all for myself. No one is pushing me to do it, I'm already in a relationship where my girl loves the size of my breasts now and she doesn't care if they are bigger or smaller (funnily enough I tend to prefer women with small breasts and I think so does my partner). But when I look in the mirror, I can't help but to notice the imbalance in my measurements. I have wide hips, a big butt, and small boobs. I think my shape would look so much better if it were a bit more balanced, so my goal is to lose the love handles while also adding to my bust to give myself more of an hourglass shape. 

For me this NBE journey shouldn't be stressful, it's simply a way of improving myself in a way that I deem is worth it but not altogether necessary. My health and fitness is my top priority, and I love myself and how I currently look, regardless of my bust measurements. If NBE works out for me, great! If it doesn't, oh well, I tried, and it's really not that big of a deal. I'll continue living and enjoying life and I'll have that experience under my belt. 

Hope that gives you a good idea of my personal reasons of embarking on this NBE journey and I look forward to reading other responses!! 

Xoxo

Hi Zara! Thank you for sharing that about yourself <3

I'm really glad that you're doing it because YOU want to and that your partner loves you the way you are. Sadly, there are so many women who develop complexes because of their significant other...

That is so true re: society. I read an article about how women in the 1920s wanted to be flat chested; back then ideal beauty = flat chest. Flapper girls would bind/flatten their breasts intentionally! How did things go from one extreme to another??!

You pointed out something fundamental: NBE shouldn't be stressful; our health and well-being need to be our priorities.

XX

Thank you so much for sharing Zara and Bettie! I love this thread idea. I agree that it's funny how body trends seem to flucuate. 

For me I'd also like to think like Zara does, that I'm not influenced by society, and just that I've always wanted  a big rack (which I have), but I know that's not true. And I know a large part of this is I want to be seen as desirable and I know large breasts are attractive to others. I enjoy attention and always have. 

I think it also stems from boys saying horrible things. Boys saying I used to look manly because I did weightlifting and had more muscle. Boys i was dating commenting on random girls or how their exs had huge racks. I know that's in my subconscious. 

I've also loved dressing up my entire life and got into cosplay later. And if you watch any nerd stuff or play games there are very few characters who don't have a serious rack! 

In my family too, I remember showering with my aunt when I was much younger and I thought her body was the most beautiful thing on the planet! She was well endowed, and so we're the other women in my family. So I don't feel like a woman. 

All in all I'm with someone who supports me and makes light of NBE so it never gets too grim or serious. It's like an experiment and a hobby. And the more progress I make the better I feel when I look in the mirror. It's also helped me establish a reason to have routine again which I'm thankful for. Pumping also forces me to take a break every day because I have to stay still which is super nice as well. 

Sorry this got long!

Why do 'I' want bigger breast? 

Well....i love boobs am not a lesbian i just love boobs. I want that feminine look - i want jiggle when i walk, run, have sex. I have never had boobs except when pregnant or breast feeding and i felt very very comfortable in my own skin and fit clothes ...i didnt have to wear double tops because my top would hang down and show my flat chest or worst my bra that my titties dont fit and is gappy too for all to see. I didnt have to shop in teen or preteen section for bras, i didnt have to listen to other women telling me that i should just go braless cause i dont need to support, i didnt compare my breaat size to teen girls going through puberty, i didnt have to try on several outfits because nothing fits without gapping around my arms or chest. And dont get me started about swim suits... 
I dont want huge boobs like my mum i just want a little something something. Id be happy to FILL my A cup bra and i have to report am on track (little by little)...
I dont need people to tell me am gorgeous the way i am (thank you by the way) but its not about beauty or others perception or society - it about before a few months ago i didnt realise i could do anything about breast size (besides surgery) and now ive found information that works even if just a little - it makes me feel good, positive and is improving my 'self imposed' image. I liken it to the gym and how some people want flat stomach and toned body - am working on my boobs, its improving their look and makes me feel great in the process.

I hope this makes sense?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon