Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Is there a way of using capsules as topical ???

October 21 2009 at 4:56 PM Tiran1 (Login Tiran1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have bought 3 boxes of Ainterol (God knows why) and all these issues of wild vs farmed and high dosage...has put me off..So these 3 boxes just sit there on the shelf ((

On the other hand, looks like topical PM is very effective but it is hard to find effective cream...

And I was thinking, may be there is a way to soak these tablets in water somehow and then add it up to a base cream....

So what do you think? Does anybody knows a way???

Author Reply

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is there a way of using capsules as topical ??? October 22 2009, 8:10 AM

You can open the capsules in any cream and use them.maybe in olive oil since it is a carrier would be better than a cream Smile You gave me an idea in what to do with my Robust pills Smile

cathy
(no login) Re: Is there a way of using capsules as topical ??? October 22 2009, 12:33 PM

that's a bad idea......those capsules have fillers and cellulose in them. When you put the cream on it will be grainy. ITS not going to work.

Try taking them...maybe every other day

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is there a way of using capsules as topical ??? October 23 2009, 8:55 AM

True it didn't work.I tried putting the caps in the cream it didin't disolve and i also tried with olive oil it was the same.hmm
I won't be using my PM because i gained in my midsection and i think it is cause of the PM

S.B.
(Login ShyBoobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Sandy October 23 2009, 5:20 PM

Hey do you exercise at all? That should help. I think Wahaika also mentioned that taking a B-complex would also have some effect.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is there a way of using capsules as topical ??? October 24 2009, 9:11 AM

Yes i do workout but not regularly.But i never gained weight in my midsection if i watched what i eat.And i am doing that..How does B complex help with that?That is interesting info..I am gonna try FG and fennel for some time Smile

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Is there a way of using capsules as topical ??? October 24 2009, 1:28 PM

B Complex helps you metabolise fat

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is there a way of using capsules as topical ??? October 27 2009, 11:44 AM

Ok thanks..any specific doses for that?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon