Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

PM with Saw Palmetto?

PM with Saw Palmetto?
November 22 2008 at 5:38 PM Vegangirl (Login Vegangirl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ide like to know if anyone with growth has taken Saw palmetto along with their PM. Im wondering if SP works so well with Fenugreek, if it would do the same with PM. Also, has anyone taken Wild Yam with their PM?

Author Reply
Snowflake
(no login) Re: PM with Saw Palmetto? November 24 2008, 6:34 PM

I think a low dose of PM may be very beneficial, but be ready for some weight gain, maybe. Full Potencial has SP in it.

madboobie
(no login) Re: PM with Saw Palmetto? November 26 2008, 9:08 PM

Hi

I am taking SP 450 mg twice a day along with my PM and all seems well. I took SP with Wu too and felt it helped. I have had no adverse effects.

Little Ones
(no login) Re: PM with Saw Palmetto? December 2 2008, 6:06 AM

I've tried SP, Fenugreek and red clover for about 3 months, no breasts growth but gained few kgs, I recently dropped all the herbs due to starting PM, I lost weight straight away, and finger crossed my boobs will grow with pm.

Mumma Bear
(no login) Re: PM with Saw Palmetto? December 2 2008, 9:52 AM

I have started wondering lately if SP might be a better topical treatment than internal. I too eventually developed acres more cellulite on my thighs (despite a BMI of 16!!) I lost weight, albeit not cellulite, after discontinuing SP. I think it would probably be fine to combine the two as they have different actions, whilst being on the lookout for estrogen dominance symptoms.

I have started wondering lately if SP might be a better topical treatment than internal. Yes it's stinky, but it could target the breasts better, not the thighs, that way. I volunteer to be the guinea pig and have started today Smile Luckily you cannot smell me now, thanks to the wonders of the internet...

ShyBoobs
(no login) Re: PM with Saw Palmetto? December 11 2008, 3:57 AM

So many seem to be asking about SP. And I've heard that it's recommended for those that are A cup or smaller? A few claimed it helped things along when they use it in their routine...plus it's supposed to be an androgen blocker right? I'm strongly considering this, even though I hate taking alot of pills. But I really think I may need this, at least a small dose. I've had mild case of acne and a stubborn hair or 2 on my chin. XD Hoping the small dose won't cause cellulite even with my 19.5 BMI.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: PM with Saw Palmetto? December 11 2008, 10:46 AM

I like SP, but the weight gain is terrible. But like you say small dose, 150mgs daily. Also I discovered a little trick, Try using apple cider vinigar pills while on SP, it helps with all over body bloat which maybe retained water not sure and helps with the cellulit. Always take with your meals, every meal.

ShyBoobs
(no login) Re: PM with Saw Palmetto? December 11 2008, 5:52 PM

Snowflake, I've heard of the weight gain too. Yet with my BMI, I really don't mind...it's the cellulite I'm worried about. Thanx for the heads up and the suggestions! I'll make sure to keep dosage relatively low once I begin taking 'em.

rhonda
(no login) Re: PM with Saw Palmetto? September 14 2009, 4:38 AM

Saw Palmetto is a weak phytoestrogen. It does not cause breast enhancement. There is no reason to use it especially with PM. Why? It will potentially infer with stronger phytoestrogens.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: PM with Saw Palmetto? September 14 2009, 11:07 AM

Saw Palmetto does increase breast size, and has been used since the very beginning of this forum 5 years ago. For alot of women SP would be very beneficial in a small dosage with PM.

Rhonda
(no login) Re: PM with Saw Palmetto? September 14 2009, 12:52 PM

Snowflake that is abosolutly misinformation. A good freshman high school freshman bilogy student could do the research and give you the correct answer. Saw Palmetto ( beta sitoterol is a weak plant estrogen) it is not mamogenic.

It a fraction of the efficacy of 17 beta estradiol. It used in men's products appropriately as a Dht inhititor.

Pueraria Mirifica contains both beta sitosterol and gamma sitosterol. Adding more beta -sitosterol just messes up the dynmaic.

The reason PM can be mamogenic ..........miroestrol is about equal molecule/molecule with 17 beta estradiol.

The precuror is Deoxymiroestrol and it is as much as 10 times more potent than miroestrol and 17 beta estradiol.

ONLY the high quality Pm has it.

There are animal studies with pharmaceutical miroestrol in England in the early 60's. The animals sex organs oblated....meaning they can not make 17 beta-estradiol (no estrogen) These are young animals. You ad the miroetrol guess what the breasts develope normally. Without adding a potent estogen nothing.

If you add any of the weak phytoestrogens I guarantee nothing happens.

Do you think the Thai scientists made this stuff up. Even a strong phytoestogen (isoflavone) like gensiten is only 1/700 the efficay of 17 beta estradiol which your body makes. Genisten is not mamogenic.

Education is the key....not hearsay non-sense. I'm perplexed why people prefer self reportig and non-sense.

janie
(no login) Re: PM with Saw Palmetto? September 18 2009, 5:16 AM

There is the forum and there is reality. Pueraria Mirifica already contaons beta-sitosterol.

What's that you ask? That is the active in Saw Palmetto. Adding saw palmetto to Pueraria Mirifica just interfers with it. If there is any breast enhancement it is coming from the miroestrol.

Beta-sitosterol is very weak.

cindy
(no login) Re: PM with Saw Palmetto? October 15 2009, 3:34 AM

The estrogenic active in Saw palmetto is a mild DHT inhibitor used in men's products for prostrate support and pattern baldness, although I've seen many forum claims that it helped with breast enhancement.

PM / SP... works, then doesn't, any ideas?
October 8 2009 at 8:02 PM madboobie (Login madboobie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To All senior members and interested parties...

can you help with this one?

I am finding PM quite effective though painfully slow (almost reached my 2 year mark for NBE!! And still not that much bigger!!)

A couple of months ago I added in SP 450 mg twice daily and that month got good tingles and growing pains.

Subsequently, doing the same thing, not a lot.

It feels as though each time I add or tweak the routine thing shappen, then the body gets used to whatever I am doing and reverts to its usual dormancy.

I take 1 PM one day, then 2 the next as i have found if I take 2 a day for 15 days my period is really delayed and I aget bad PMT. I would be really interested to know of any thoughts or solutions.

Thanks to all.

Author Reply
cathy
(no login) Re: PM / SP... works, then doesn't, any ideas? October 10 2009, 3:01 AM

Pueraria Mirifica contains the compound beta sitosterol this is the active compound in SP.

Adding more interfers with the PM dynamic. The only place in the world that SP enhances breast size is on this forum. I can't believe how many women in this forum think that SP has increased their breast size.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon