Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

suggestion

Okay..I love that there are people out there like me who have small tits. I am 33 across chest. I do some modeling work...and my chest has proven to be a problem over and over again..no matter how much I pad my bra. Besides that ... I have never felt comfortable wearing a bathing suit..I feel like I am living a lie with my small tities because I always wear a padded bra. Anywaz...besides that I have lots of self love. Big Grin

I feel like this forum must be real because why would people volunteer their time in signing up for this...I can't imagine its just the pill companies. So it must be real right...people experienced lasting growth that didn't cause health problems?

I feel as though this site needs to be sorted out though. The information is confusing and overwhelming. I would like someone who has been through the program to add a spot where people cannot add onto. On this spot I want them to suggest the pills one should take over the course of a year...not just the pills most commonly used. I would like them to write out clearly how much to take a day. However, I feel this should be written by someone who has already done this..not someon just strating to experiment in thier programs.

I realize this is written in tons of different spots on here....but they all say something different..(because things work differently for different people, i know, i know).

Help, I have all the pills suggested, I have read many peoples programs, and I want to start my own...but I don't know who's to follow. I would like to follow someone who has been really successful at this.

Cheers,

hopeful growth

I'm not sure that I understand your suggestion. Surely the program pages on this site are what you're asking for aren't they? Or what is the difference between your suggestion and the program pages?

You must research which herbs are good for you based on your hormonal imbalance. Following someone else's successfull program won't do you any good if they had a completely different hormonal profile from yours.

I definitely understand your frustration, but the reason why no one has done that is because it's not that simple. You basically have to read, see whose profile is most like yours, maybe see who's had the most success, factor in what herbs you don't want to take (I don't take Saw Palmetto because it causes cellulite, even though it IS proven to grow boobs), and find out if you have a hormone imbalance. Nobody can do that work for you, and no one can tell you what is going to work on you. If they did give you a "how-to," and it didn't work for you, you'd likely go away thinking "NBE is a load of crap," when it was just as simple as "This wasn't the right program for me."

Basically what you do is read up and decide what you will try first. Give it some time to see if anything's happening. If you're experiencing growth, don't change anything. If you're not, you might look at your dosages. You could be taking too much or not enough. You might want to add something (like MSM, a B-complex, etc).

Most people take MUCH higher doses of fenugreek and fennel than I do. But I wanted to start low and build up. Well, it turned out that I got a lot of growth right off the bat on just 2 fenugreek and 2 fennel a day, plus gelatin. If I'd just followed someone else's program blindly, I'd probably have taken too much. Also, herbs work, massage works, MSM works, BO works, noogleberry works, Brava works, hypnosis works. So again, no one can just tell you what to do.

My advice is to just accept that as what it is. Just know that it's not going to be cut-and-dried, but that if you're patient, and look at it as a challenge, you WILL get growth. Just be grateful that there is an alternative solution to getting a boob job, and that others' success proves it's possible.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon