Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight loss especially from arms?

Anyone know a way to lose weight specifically from the arms?

Or do I just have have to do cardio and lose from everywhere else?

I don't want to lose too much weight from my butt, hips and breasts Sad.

You tend to lose fat from the areas you work out so if you do a lot of exercises that are targeted towards your arms, that should help reduce the fat there and tone your arms at the same time. Make sure you are doing a broad enough range of exercises to work out all the areas/muscle groups of your arm and shoulders and not just repeating one exercise over and over.

Cardio should also help you lose weight... but that's more of a general full body weight loss rather than weight loss from your arms. Good luck!

HI dear,

Weight gaining is common problem now a days, and everyone is looking for weight loss. The best way for weight loss from arms is swimming.
It burns the fat in arms, belly and legs and shape up your body.

And here I had read over and over and over again that it is impossible to control where the body loses fat while dieting. Even Jillian Michaels (fitness guru from "The Biggest Loser" TV show) said there is no such thing as targeted weight loss. However, exercise does tone up the underlying muscles which gives a slimming effect. I know my waist shrinks when i start doing crunches, but that's from the toning and not fat reduction.

you can't spot reduce! your body will burn off the fat your stored last. you can only spot tone.

working out your arms will make your arms look more toned if you don't have fat on them. if you have fatty arms, you'll develop muscles under your fat, giving the appearance of larger arms. you can see this on strong bulky guys because they have muscles underneath their layer of fat.

Thanks everyone!

So basically...work out the arms a little bit but mostly do cardio for general weight loss?

Well i will suggest some easy exercises, Do jumping exercise daily 15 min, and also do 5 laps of swimming for 45 minutes, and within a few days you will loose weight from arms.

(15-03-2012, 08:01 AM)Elmerr Wrote:  Well i will suggest some easy exercises, Do jumping exercise daily 15 min, and also do 5 laps of swimming for 45 minutes, and within a few days you will loose weight from arms.

Burlingame Fitness Club

Drink more water.Go for a run.Cardiovascular exercise is important for burning calories,which can lead to overall weight loss-including the upper arms.Running,biking,swimming,stair stepping,elliptical training and rowing are all good options.Work your triceps.The triceps are located on the back of the upper arm,and they are a likely site for fat storage.To work this part of the arms,do some overhead tricep extensions,close grip pushups and tricep kickbacks.

I'm learning about Lymacream, it's supposed to increase the heat wherever you apply it before a workout. Wherever the heat is increased, the body will begin to break down fat faster in that area than any other (although with cardio, it will still burn fat other places, just much less). I'm thinking of trying it, because my arm fat is the most stubborn thing. Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon