Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight loss especially from arms?

Weightlifting will def tone the arms

I'm going to get arm slimmers this week, and I'll be wearing them every day, and especially for workouts. Smile
[Image: 414ydEQ4t5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
I'm so sick of these giant upper arms of mine. Even when I was a stick I've had these arms. :/ I guess I'll use the rest of my fat burning cream under these, and then my new Sweet Sweat under them during workouts.

My upper arms are almost three times the size of my crazy-small forearms, I need some help here! I can't wait to have small arms! My breasts will finally look so much bigger then!

my suggestion is to control your diet avoid fatty stuffs and do go for some weight loss pills that would be helpful for you.

I'm not fat. Never have been. Like I said, even when I weighed NOTHING I still had the same size arms. And fat pills WON'T cause you to lose weights in your arms any better than regular dieting. I have a great diet and STILL can't control this sort of thing.

I'm using my leftover fat-burning cream on my arms under my slimmers, and Sweet Sweat under them during workouts. Hopefully, after a few months, I'll have closer to normal-looking arms. :/ I don't want giant arms this summer.

Arms are the hardest place to burn fat, especially for women. The arm slimmers help keep your upper arms warmer, which will help the body burn fat in that area.

I'm trying to use these slimmers at least a few hours a day every day. I need results. =___=

Honestly Doll, you should've just ignored that aremwellness bot. And yes, I'm almost certain its a bot. Every post it's made has only been a single line and most have advertising spam embedded.

It's a very clever bot, programmed to post posts that LOOK unrelated to the rest of its spam, but... Yeah... it's definitely a bot. If it's not, then it's a really really stupid person who doesn't seem to understand ANYTHING about communicating properly through internet media.

It's even funnier when the spammer gets spammed.... Iquince got spammed by Aremwellness. Tongue

(15-11-2012, 10:54 PM)JTX Wrote:  It's even funnier when the spammer gets spammed.... Iquince got spammed by Aremwellness. Tongue

Heck. I've been in situations where some very very well programmed IRC bots will actually start an argument with each other when the channel is completely dead or people are ignoring them.

So... very little surprises me about bots anymore.

Sometimes they can still be quite fun though Big Grin

(15-11-2012, 09:12 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Honestly Doll, you should've just ignored that aremwellness bot. And yes, I'm almost certain its a bot. Every post it's made has only been a single line and most have advertising spam embedded.

Oh, I know. I just like to clarify when bots say things like that so people don't come in randomly, not realizing they're a bot and take their post to heart. I don't want people to think that if you're skinny you won't have arm fat, BECAUSE I AM PROOF THAT THAT'S FAR FROM THE TRUTH!

So, I think I've lost a little bit from my arms. A very little bit. The Sweet Sweat worked pretty well, but the arm bands worked almost just as well by themselves, so I'd consider the Sweet Sweat a waste of money. My arms are getting toned VERY fast with my weightlifting at the gym (I've been doing high weights and low reps). My biceps are showing up out of nowhere all of a sudden! I'm worried that I'm going to build manly arms if I can't lose this fat fast enough, so I'm going to try to mainly focus on my triceps for now (the muscle on the back of the upper arm, where most fat will collect). HOPEFULLY soon I'll have thinner, feminine toned arms, or at least the start of them.

Doll, be careful with the high weight low reps your arms will bulk up super fast. I say this because I am also very slim/skinny about 43kg and if I do weights of ANY kind I get very muscular, it's odd. The best things I have done to keep lean is:

Yoga, skipping, hula hoop and callanetics -spelled wrong I know.

Even doing arms circles with arms out straight in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions, and of varying circumferences, tones up the arms something chronic without bulking them.

But by far the best for me is skipping, which is an extension of the circling exercise. If you do so with the armbands then it should be noticeable in a few weeks. Side effect of circling and skipping is building up the chest wall, so that can't be a bad thing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon