Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How soon did you see results?

I'm just curious for those of you taking BO how soon did you see results?

Hey, I've been taking BB for a little over 3 months and this was the first month that I've really had growth that's stayed *fingers crossed for it to stay*. I've gone from about 34" to just a hair over 35" it's very hard to notice the change just by looking in the mirror, but I do see a difference in how my bra fits. Like any NBE method growing takes time so it's important to learn patience. Some people grow fast and some people, especially people starting at an A cup or smaller, can take up to 9 months or a year to see good results. Smile

I have noticed growth, but it does take time. I am also using BB along with the NB. I think combining NB with internal NBE whether its BO, herbs, PM,is a great idea because you get the best of both worlds. It will speed up the process (I think)
Just what paisleychick141 said, it's hard to notice in the mirror but you will know you have grown from the way your bra feels or you can measure yourself once a month, preferrably on the same day each month. I measure myself every month on day 5 of my cycle. Actually I measure throughout the month, but my "true" measurement I always go by whatever I am measuring on day 5 for that month since it is the day that your breasts are most likely at their smallest.
A little growth here and there and they will add up. Don't think too much about it.
I hope you will see results soon!
Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon