Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Crazy Desire!

Hey everyone, am an old - new user to this site. Been reading up information on here for about 3 years now. Yup I know that is a long time for someone to make up there mind to join, but each time I decide to do my breast n butt something new pop up that I don't understand. I decide enough is enough so I join to ask question.

plz no drama and no know it all.Angry If I ask a question that you think is common sense then don't reply.Dodgy I want people to reply to my personal program page who want to help other women reach their dreams goal. If you don't have positive information to give than plz don't post. Big Grin

I'll come back later on to introduce my self more and my regimen. I hope that I am not coming off as rude or bossy.
I know here are lot of beautiful body, mind, and soul out here. I hope that we all can get along well.Tongue

OK so here is my story…….

Growing up in a religious home I never worry about my physical appearance until now. Always thought all I needed was the holy lord in my life. NO! What I need is some men in my life. I always had boys looking at me, calling me, and what not just to get close to me but I never give them any attention until now. Being the ice queen for many years has set some of the boys off. Now that I want to talk to them they are giving me the cold shoulder. This didn't really stress me out at all because I know that am a beautiful woman and no matter how hard they try to hide it I know that they still want me.

So what bring me here?

My mother has a C cup and my older sis is a D cup. I always just figured I was a late bloomer. Especially because I gain weight in my lower body (thigh) and I'm not thin but I have no breast or butt. It seem like every female in my family has big breast but me. My little cuzins who is 13 now breast is a full C and am 19 years old. My sis who is next to me is a C and we began growing at the same time and rate. SO what wrong with me? My breasts is a small pointy A cup which is wide that looks to be mostly fat with little to no mammary gland. I figured they are still growing. However very little has changed since I started NBE. I first took only fenugreek (3 pill, 3x daily = 9 total) with no growth but pain for about a month. Now am thinking that I stop too soon. Anyway began again 1 year later with BO, PM pills borage oil, fennel seed, massage, etc. for about 2 week with chest and breast pain which made me stop but in that time range my right breast grew but not left. It has been 1 year now since I stop and my right breast has kept the growth but I still have the breasts of a 12 year old girl who just begun her development.

My aim in this program is to be able to stand with my family members and feel as if am one of them. No more pretending that my breast is just going to magically grow on their own. I think I have serious things going for me when it comes to NBE:

I would estimate my measurements to be
Breast: 32"
Butt: 34"
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135
Figure: think am hourglass
~have no problem gaining weight and am big boned

My goal is to be a full D but I would be happy with any C.Tongue

Good luck. And keep up with the NBE for at least 3 months before you give up again. That's what I'm going to try to do since I usuaally give up due to me getting lazy.

Welcome 32A-35D,

IMO, I agree with PerkyD's comment, go at least 3 months or more, if you grew on your last mix I would do that again for sure, just my opinion, if it works dont fix it, then again that was a dif time your body may have changed too....depends on the person.. you def. did your homework..IMO you sound like a really nice person..nice to meet you..and I also grow up in a Christian life, now I believe in God but have different looks of how a person should be..I always felt like people in church most of the ones I have been too are fake..just me..anyway going off track..Please keep us posted..I am interested in what you decide to take and do..Big Grin

I agree with people in church (some) being too fake and uptight. I'm christian too =P

Sorry have not been on here for sometime now!Tongue

Anyway am trying to find out which menstrual Cycle am on. Just got AF last night around 10:55pm and today is the 12 so I would say that I started on the 11 of January. On December of 2011 thought i got it on the 12 too but it was in the morning so am not sure, could have had it on the 11 around 1opm and not know cuz saw AF after i took a bath in the morning of the 12 in December. January and December has 31 days so it make sense to me now why AF would come on same day.
plz n thank lovesBig Grin

I hope that no one think that I have given up. Nope sir; not me this time.
The problem is that now over the past weeks i've read so many different things, i feel like i'm in overload head. i think i need a nudge in the right direction. i feel so stressed! There are so many info on going different ways. One person said this and another explain this. Red Clover is good, no that wrong it bad. Estrogen is more important for growth, no progesterone play the most important role in breast growth and estrogen is the enemy. It very hard for newbie to make any solid plan for their self with all this stuff in the air. So plz bear with all my annoying questions am going to be asking.

maybe you should find someone whose program worked for them. And use that person as you'r mentor. If their program seems to work for you then keep it. If it doesn't find a new mentor.

I have thought about that than said no to the idea. Just because it work for someone doesn't mean it'll work for me. And I don't really know how each herb this person use effect them. My body and hormone doesn't react the smae way that someone else body and hormone does. I want to be in too contro of what am doing. Want to know what is going on and happening inside of me.

Do you know how I can find out which cycle my body is on.

You could post a question here about cycles or google it I guess. I don't really know about them

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon