Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Crazy Desire!

thank hun.

Ok Isabelle just give me menstrual cycle chart with all the phases listed in a graph. So am trying to now conver my cycle into it.

As i said i would began my program this month and i did. Every 2 weeks I'll come to up date. So here it is: my right breast is fuller now but not left breast. I don't know what I can do for my left breast to catch up to the right, if any one know plz do tell. My breast feel like an empty balloon, I would like it to be a little heavy and to have an inflated balloon look but mammary gland is not growing, so what do I take to make it grow?
Big Grin 

Am planning on writing my program out here when I get the time. It not thing new or different than what most ppl on here r doing so I'll think about it but am going to try to log in here at least once every 2 weeks to update your like am doing 2day. Gud luck 2 all!Big Grin

Ok here my color code:
- introduction or narration to wat up
- 2 weeks update
- questions
- my opinion
- facts or base on research
- me answering ppl
- my experiences or stating past event
fiy i can't stand reading huge essay not knowing if i need all the info in it, this way ppl read wat they want to know. *c how this goesBlush

hello,

i wont tell you what to do or what to take but will share my experience with you.... ive try many things (herbs) and make a lot of reseach to finally discover PM after all the years i suffer from being a small A, and sometime AA...

I just believe in herbs and natural plants, so for myself i also try Fenugreek, Saw palmetto, hops, maca and all kind of herbs.... and so far the only thing who seem to work for me is PM,L-Arginine and goat rue.... i also add a mix of herbs (organotherapy)...i will talk more about it later on, on my program coz i just started.....

So your absolutly right about trying to find what is working for you and all the hormon thing too ( it a bit complicated, i think) everybody react differently ...So Trust yourself and you instinct about what can work good for you.

i also try to cycle coz i have irregular period and the way i do it, its BBT chart.... i take my temperature every morning before i wake up and keep a chart of it so i can find when i ovulate and when i have my luteal phase.....it still a bit tricky coz i have irregular but at least i know when im on ovulation phase and luteal phase at least close to it...Wink

i wish you good luck and keep faith (we all have angel up there and down here to help us ) Smile

jul

Oh no wait, the fullness that i thought i got was growth. Just measure breast.
Now 34 = right breast, 33 or 32 = left breast was 32 for both breast

so i gain 1 cup in 2 weeks or 1 week (2day is Friday). would be happy but my breast look smaller to me like AAA small. I would really love for breast to be heavy but will take what ever i can get now.Angry Am changing my goal to DD cuz i have no ideal wat breast cup look like, to me all breast size look smaller than what i want my dream breast to be.Cool

Hi eveyone am back with some new "C" cup of my own. Tongue

I have not reach my main goal with is a "D" cup yet but that because something else just pop up. Dodgy

It seem to have took me about 6 months to reach a "C" cup.Wink

Big Grin Happy growing eveyone.

Does anyone on here have [had] very soft breast that are not saggy but just soft? If so plz do tell.

I should change my goal below! Big Grin
Been done having "A - B" cup Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon