Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Crazy Desire!

Why is there no thread on growing the mammary tissue or the mammary gland for that matter?
Come on people with all the information on here there is none about the mammary gland, maybe the search buttom is not working today. No wonder why some of us have very soft breast.

The search area here is not working right, each time I try to find more herbs that are Phyto-progestins it always take me to these 30+ long threads that i have to read and I don't even think that it even highlight the words I was looking for so am sorry if the information am looking for has already been posted.

I find this thread about herbs and their funcation http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11113
but was I wondering how does 1 go about adding testosterone, phyto-progestins, phyto-estrogens all togethere?

I also have to change my breast chart below, am done growing volume am looking for mass now. Sadly during my breast growth I only get volume and not mass which I think was because I didn't add progesterone just estrogen. Am a C now but I think if I can fill my breast out it would be a D.

IFFF you really need more progesterone, it's best to use a progesterone cream with USP progesterone rather than a progestin...

I don't measure my breast like everyone else here so i can't say for sure what my bra size is or what cup I am. This is what am using so I don't know if they mean both breasts or each breast. If I measure 1 breast at a time it would be 9inch but if both breasts then it 34inch which seem to make me a 34B. Right now I don't care about size, am just trying to add in more mass because my breast is soft and empty like. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brassiere_measurement
Measuring cup size
Measurement
inch cm Cup size
7.0 17.8 A
7.5 19.1 A
8.0 20.3 B
8.5 21.6 B
9.0 22.9 C
9.5 24.1 C
10.0 25.4 D
10.5 26.7 D
11.0 27.9 DD

(27-09-2012, 01:13 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  IFFF you really need more progesterone, it's best to use a progesterone cream with USP progesterone rather than a progestin...

Yes I was thinking about adding that about some where last year but I was not too sure and i didn't wanted to mix too much hormones up in me but now I know matter. Which cream do you think is best, I bought "Source Naturals Eternal Woman Natural Progesterone Cream", the 1 with the red top but i don't use it, I still have it too, I'll try it tonight and see.

The Source Naturals one is one of the good ones.

Just be careful. Progesterone toxicity ain't no joke.

You mean the 1 I got?

These are my regimen is in order, the night is the 1 that matter to me most:
Morning at 4:15am
I was told to take them so I do
Mini massage
- 1 MSM - 1000 mg
- 2 Calcium - 1200 mg
- 2 Collagen C type 1 & 3
- 2 Vitex - 400 mg
- 1 Folic acid - 800 mcg
trying to eat more n more now

Evening at 12:00pm or 2:00pm
I was told to take them so I do
If I can I do mini massage
- 1 MSM - 1000 mg
- 1 C - 1000 mg
- 1 Iron - 27 mg
- 1 Zine - 50 mg
- 1 B12 - 2500 mcg
- 1 Biotin - 1000 mcg
trying to eat more n more and also fennel

Night at 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Extra boost
- Steam [by hot water n towel + pepper]
- Roll [for more blood circulation, GH, pressure point + open skin cell]
- Hand massage + pressure points + mini massager = 1 hour
- Barlege oil with 1 of these (fenugreek/goat's rue/wild yam) drop
- cling wrap
Builder
- 2 Pueraria Mirifica - 500 mg = 1,000mg
- 2 Fenugreek - 610 mg = 1,220mg
- 3 MSM - 1,100mg= 3,300mg
Sleep -> HGH -> Growing time

Am going to change my regimen when all my progesterone get here, am buying them hopfully before tomorrow end so that they can be here Oct 13. But the above is what am doing right now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon