Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Ro-bust spray/capsules question

Started Robust cream "smells bad"
July 30 2009 at 10:02 PM
Sandy (Login sandy111)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i started using the cream today!I will start the pills in 10-11 days..But The cream really smells bad i hated it.Blossom's soap had such a nice smell.Is mine like gone bad or does it really smell that way?It made me somehow suspicious!

Author Reply
meehka
(no login) Re: Started Robust cream "smells bad" August 1 2009, 12:30 PM

The smell is the reason why I stopped using it. It was working on me though but I just can't bear the smell! It says "unscented" but smelled like a spoiled milk for me. Hopefully, they'll do scented later. St. Herb cream smelled nice but did not work that much on me. well, one can't really have everything.

It smells AWFUL!
(no login) I agree, it's disgusting August 1 2009, 5:17 PM

I agree, it's disgusting

nevina
(no login) How bad?? August 4 2009, 5:38 AM

How bad is the smell?? like fenugreek ?? does it go away when i shower?? how do u deal with this? i havent tried it yet but i was looking to buy it cuz st. herb nano didnt work good for me

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Started Robust cream "smells bad" August 4 2009, 8:15 AM

No it doesn't smell like FG..It really smells like spoiled milk!!Sure it goes away after you shower..I always use victoria's secret body splash after using the cream so it covers the smell somehow...I won't mind it if i see results.Till now NOTHING!

anon
(no login) You won't see results on robust it does not work August 4 2009, 2:18 PM

You won't see results on robust it does not work. Not only that, I've been emailing Deb for over a week. She finally responded and said she'd replace it on time for me before I leave for vacation. Now she says she's been sick and won't get it here on time. She can overnight it and do right by me - I've been buying St herb from her for over a year. We'll see what kind of person she really is

Ro-bust spray/capsules question
March 16 2009 at 3:37 PM molehills (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For anyone who is using the low dose capsules of PM sold with the Ro-bust spray, and/or the spray itself:

at the low doses (200-400mg or whatever they recommend) do you get the side effect of excess vaginal lubrication? And, have you noticed any weight gain?

thanks!

Author Reply

S.B.
(Login ShyBoobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ro-bust spray/capsules question March 17 2009, 5:00 AM

Yes tho not as much as it used to be on St Herb...and yes. But for ME it's a good thing, 'cause I was borderline underweight having a 19.5 BMI. I dunno how much I have gained tho since I don't even own a scale. But my mom was the 1st to notice I was gaining instead of myself.

I used to dislike showing alot of leg, thinking they looked like giraffe legs! XD Now I think my lower half is starting to look great, in addition to my boobs. Having said that, I should tell you that I DO exercise a couple days out the week which prolly contributes to the increased muscle definition/mass and rounder butt...also Ensure Plus (which I drink faithfully since starting my program) is specifically meant for maintaining or increasing weight. So yeah, I did gain yet I can't say it was ONLY due to the PM. As for the vaginal fluids, PM def is the culprit of that. XP

molehills
(no login) Re: Ro-bust spray/capsules question March 17 2009, 2:00 PM

thanks for answering, Shyboobs!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure PM caused me to gain weight on my stomach before, and the extra fluids..yecch. Although it did give me about 1/2" I think. But I stopped it. How much do you take every day?
Did you notice the side effects when you were just using the spray?
I know you said the spray was doing something on its own.

ShyBoobs
(no login) Re: Ro-bust spray/capsules question March 17 2009, 4:56 PM

Sorry to hear you gained stomach weight, but congrats on the growth. I think you should still give the cream a chance tho. It did help on its own, which is a plus for those that don't wanna take PM internally. Really got the boobs fuller, quickly. You're prolly gonna have to be faithful in using it twice per day to get best results, I'm guessing. No side effects for me on the cream.

I am taking 200 mgs per day with the caps.

curious10
(no login) ro-bust cream June 29 2009, 11:48 AM

sooO, the ro bust cream work pretty well for you??

i just bought one not so long ago, i'm giving the robust cream a try because i hear so many results on it.

i can't wait to get it.

how many ro-bust cream did you have to buy to get to your desired size or growth??

odette
(no login) any updates yet? July 26 2009, 5:42 PM

hello!
i live in Philippines and i wanna order the robust cream...will i receive my order for sure no matter how far i am?
anyone? pls tell me what happened to your boobies now while on robust cream?
i used pueraria cream before and i had cystic acne around my breast so i stopped using it...pls tell me if the robust cream will or won't do so...
pls help...thanks so much! take care

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ro-bust spray/capsules question August 24 2009, 12:15 PM

How much are you taking?
I am on 200mg and i notice some slight swelling now and then but nothing extreme.I am considering taking 300mg the next cycle but don't want to stall or anything..The cream had no effect but i am still using it since i ordered 3 of them..

Robust cream is worthless
August 1 2009 at 5:19 PM anon (no login)

Not only does it smell bad, it doesn't work. I've used St Herb and other brands that are great. Been using Robust for two weeks and watching all growth disappearing, a little each day. What a waste of money. Deb from Ebay didn't even reply to my emails about it.

Author Reply
Snowflake
(no login) Re: Robust cream is worthless August 2 2009, 3:47 AM

Sorry to hear that. it must be discouraging. I would stop using it and continue to massage though. Hope you find something else you like. Check this board for products other girls have used. good luck

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Robust cream is worthless August 2 2009, 4:33 AM

I found Deb from ebay to be quite rude when I inquired about the pills and cream. She had sent me an email back to say she was too busy to help me. I didn't even respond, I just thought to myself if your too busy to provide customer service, then why the hell would I spend money with your business. Furthermore, if your too busy to answer questions about the product your selling, then perhaps YOU SHOULDN'T BE SELLING ANYTHING!

I also didn't like how she came on the forum to push her product instead of help people. Really it seems like spam to me when I see her little ads. Robust left a bitter taste in my mouth just because of Deb's lacj of customer service.

Deb
(no login) You are alone.... August 5 2009, 5:29 AM

Anon you are [name removed] and I have never seen a ruder person than you. This is inappropriate for you to place this kind of stuff on the forum about me. I happened to be ill last week and so your boobs had to wait. All the boobs in the world are not more important than my own personal health sorry.

Lisa
(no login) Ladies please... August 31 2009, 6:30 AM

I appreciate all of the advice and encouragement provided here. I have found this infrmation very useful. I am very new to BE ( 1 week). I have been taking a pill by Luvtrak that includes a bunch of different herbs. I am noticing more fullness but I am suspicious that it's just water because it doesn't feel like breast tissue, it's too soft. I am going to order Ro-bust this week and hopefully it will work. I'll keep you posted.

Ro-Bust pills (Cultivar) and dosages
April 9 2009 at 1:55 PM LW (no login)

For those of you who take this, what's your dosage? How many pills a day are you taking? Deb from Ebay explains this on her site but it's confusing. I am very small chested and I'd like to know what I can start out with so I know how many bottles to order.

Author Reply
ShyBoobs
(no login) Re: Ro-Bust pills (Cultivar) and dosages April 9 2009, 7:09 PM

I believe what she was saying was that if you're (nearly) flat, start out with 2 for a couple of months. But if after that time frame you're not seeing much results, ramp up to 4 for the same amount of time. And if you STILL don't see much, take 6. I doubt anybody will need more than 6 caps though. I'm a 'AA' and I had ramped up to 4. Been seeing faster results since then. I'm not planning on going any higher than that.

LW
(no login) Re: Ro-Bust pills (Cultivar) and dosages April 9 2009, 7:29 PM

Thank you for responding to my question! I think I'll order one bottle and see how I do with it. Hope it works for me like it did for you!

jane
(no login) Re: Ro-Bust pills (Cultivar) and dosages September 14 2009, 4:31 AM

Just so you know. Topicals work better than capsules. They know this in Asia

Butterfly
(no login) Re: Ro-Bust pills (Cultivar) and dosages September 15 2009, 3:33 AM

are you from asia or something? how would you know?

Deb from Ebay
(Login DebfromEbay) Topicals... October 10 2009, 10:08 PM

The cream does seem to work best or at least faster. I know this from personal experience and from my customers responses. The cream is very strong and will give you some signs of growth right away. Keep your spirits up too.

Tina Z
(Login tinaz408)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ro-Bust pills (Cultivar) and dosages October 11 2009, 5:05 AM

I have been using Ro-Bust PM cream for some time now and I have not seen a difference in my breasts at all. I have not been taking PM pills with the PM cream. I am not sure why I haven't seen any results. Is it possible to see SOMETHING with PM cream alone?

carol
(no login) Re: Ro-Bust pills (Cultivar) and dosages October 11 2009, 12:55 PM

Not everyone will respond to PM cream no matter how good it is. Some people are slow responders or no responders. Its as simple as that.

You may have better luck if you learn how to supplement with progesterone cream. Progesterone sensitizes estrogen receptors. Give it a try.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon