Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

St. Herbb - Nano breast cream is tiny...

St. Herbb - Nano breast cream is tiny...
September 11 2009 at 12:44 AM Gin (Login gin89)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to let everyone know, St. Herbb's nano breast cream is a rip off. 1.3oz. for $110. What the heck. I just read the instructions, its says one bottle is intended for 4 applications. Thats $27.40/application. Apply morning and night.. ill b out in 2 days!!! does this make any sense to anyone??? does anyone know where I can get pm cream that works and is a bit less expensive???

Author Reply
happy2try
(Login happy2try) Re: St. Herbb - Nano breast cream is tiny... September 11 2009, 1:48 AM

I just ordered Robust cream with Blossom-S soap for $35 + $5 shipping. I decided to order after reading good reviews on the forum. I should have my products soon!

Gin
(Login gin89) Re: St. Herbb - Nano breast cream is tiny... September 11 2009, 2:12 AM

I don't know about robust, I've read mixed reviews on it. As for the soap I think that might work.. better absorption in the shower probably with pores wide open Im thinking.

happy2try
(Login happy2try) Re: St. Herbb - Nano breast cream is tiny... September 11 2009, 2:16 AM

You're right. Reviews on Robust cream are mixed. But I knew I wasn't going to drop $100 for a tiny bottle of that St. Herb Nano stuff! Spending $40 for the Robust cream AND the soap is easier on my bank account right now, and there are quite a few girls that have said they have had firming. Even if I can get firming results from the Robust I'll be happy.

I also want the soap for my face, as I've started breaking out on my chin and cheeks a bit since taking PM orally. I've never had a real problem with acne before, and my face seems pretty oily now. I've heard the soap works well on the face for this type of problem.

Gin
(Login gin89) Re: St. Herbb - Nano breast cream is tiny... September 11 2009, 2:25 AM

Good idea, I might try washing my face with it too. I have the same problem.. *sigh.. so many problems haha. I just want nice skin, hair, and boobies. Then I'll b happy.

happy2try
(Login happy2try) Re: St. Herbb - Nano breast cream is tiny... September 11 2009, 2:33 AM

Are you reading my mind? LOL

Anon
(no login) Re: St. Herbb - Nano breast cream is tiny... September 11 2009, 3:34 AM

There are old posts warning you of the price gouging ...

tattoolady
(Login nikkapotamus) Re: St. Herbb - Nano breast cream is tiny... September 11 2009, 6:29 AM

i ordered 3 robust cream cans... went through all of them and didn't get any growth (or at least not any growth because of robust). i got swelling at first though.
i feel that massage in itself creates good growth. i wouldn't be too concerned with spending a ton of money on these products. maybe try a fenugreek extract (15 bucks) that would do just fine.
i just use lotion and i've had growth. it just takes time.

happy2try
(Login happy2try) Re: St. Herbb - Nano breast cream is tiny... September 11 2009, 3:52 PM

Thanks for the responses.

I've already spent the $40 for Robust/Blossom soap, so we'll see what happens.

I have been massaging with Palmer's, but I don't know if it's doing anything. Since starting my PM last week AND massaging I feel fuller, but part of me thinks it's all in my head. It's only been a few days, and I'm never patient, so I have to just give this process some time.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon