Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust

thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust
May 19 2009 at 2:56 PM tattoolady (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once a thread exceeds 50 posts or so it gets difficult to read... not to mention off-topic.... and sometimes argumentative.
So.
I'd said at some point when I first started taking ro-bust that I 'ballooned' into a full C. and that was true.
for about a month.

then i completly cut out my herbs.
1. i wasn't sure if they were working anymore because the only recent growth i'd seen was when i added the ro-bust.
2. i was tired of taking/ paying for all of those things.

but about a month after that i'd lost a lot of swelling and fell into a full B.

so i was one month off of herbs. i've been two (i think) weeks back on.... and back on strickly... and i've noticed the swelling again.

herbs: fenugreek. fennel. hops. collagen type 2 (my chicken feet alternative).
i'm trying to closely follow beths regimen as closely as my wallet will allow.

i also bought a hand held, heated massager to massage my breasts, which i think is also helping. although i noticed a bruise on my right breast yesterday....
but, i'm full and round again, and back into a C cup. so I think the break was good for me... because I'm seeing growth again. Hopefully i'll get my D's... if i persist.

but anyway... i'm not sure what all of this says about the ro-bust cream... maybe it's only good with herbs.

Author Reply
Anonymous
(no login) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust May 19 2009, 4:48 PM

Did you take the PM pills along with the cream or just the cream?

When you took a break from herbs did you also stop using the cream?

You go up one cup siz pretty easily. Are you on birth control pills as well?

tattoolady
(no login) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust May 20 2009, 1:31 AM

i was only using the cream.
i'm on ortho-tri cylclen.
i kept using the cream, but i didn't do massages really... which was dumb/lazy on my part.

sharesse
(Login sharesse) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust May 20 2009, 2:06 AM

I've been taking 200mg of Ro bust per day for a week and a half now. I take it with saw palmetto, EPO, goats rue, collagen caps, and ester C. I'm pretty happy with the results so far. My boobs are very full and painful to the touch.

32dds
(no login) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust May 21 2009, 8:31 PM

Sharesse,

Could you please keep me posted on your results? I would like to know your measure 5 days after you have your period to see if it was just swelling or if it is growth? I had looked into Goats rue and didnt really find anyone who had used it, to tell me how well it works.

It seems like you picked a really good combination of herbs to take and if you are seeing results already it is a good sign.

Kimma
(no login) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust May 26 2009, 1:56 AM

I'm new to the whole NBE thing, but decided to try Ro-Bust/PM pills from Deb. I've been on them for three days only but can already tell they are working. Today my breasts feel swollen and heavy as if my period is approaching although it's not due for about 3 weeks, and my breasts feel tender. I have also experienced tingling/itching and the occasional sharp pain.

Currently, I'm taking 400mg of the PM (2 in the morning, 2 at night), but I may reduce this cos I got an awful migraine yesterday (estrogen always does this to me, same happens with BC pill). I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next few months, I am hoping to increase my small A cup to a B. I'm generally quite responsive to estrogen, I grew to a B when I was on a birth control pill with the lowest estrogen dosage of the brands (but shrunk after I stopped), so am hopeful that I can achieve that size again (and maintain it) with PM. I chose to take the 400mg b/c I'm small as Deb described on her ebay page, but it would be a better idea to slowly ramp up given the headaches...I'm also trying to incorporate visualisation techniques into my program, increase my calcium intake, and will start taking EPO soon and possibly gelatin.

Would love to hear more about other peoples experiences on the PM. Happy growing to all!

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust May 26 2009, 10:30 AM

How long does 1 bottle of pills last?

Kimma
(no login) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust May 26 2009, 10:42 AM

It depends on how many pills you take. The bottle comes with 120 pills, and Deb recommends taking 2 a day for 15 days (starting when you get your period)and then having a 15 day break, so at that rate only 30 pills are taken a month and the bottle would last for 4 months.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust May 27 2009, 8:29 AM

Thanks.So as an average it would last 2 months if someone had to double the dose.This is getting confusing between Deb's product and the bella's pm..

Snowflake
(no login) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust May 27 2009, 2:02 PM

Bellas is 900mgs daily for 14 days,, starting 7 days after period. Each tin is 90 caps, which is a 2 month supply, and her special is 3 tins, a six month supply for a 100 bucks. Thats 3 caps a day for 14 days.

Christi727
(Login christi727) What is the logic? May 29 2009, 5:23 PM

What is the logic behind taking it 15 days and 15 off? Are we supposed to grow during the 15 days we are not taking it?

After I take it for 15 days, do I stop and resume after another 15 days instead of waiting for the first day of my period?

piccolina
(no login) Break on the cream? June 8 2009, 8:57 PM

Hi, I started using the RoBust cream about 3 weeks ago and several days ago I stopped using it, worrying that I might need to follow the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off regimen for PM pill usage. So, a funny thing happened... I hadn't experienced very much swelling and NO aching while I was using it, but yesterday I started feeling a significant amount of tenderness and swelling, similar to PMS symptoms but almost a little worse. Has anyone experienced these symptoms only while on their PM break? Also, why is it not more commonly recommended to take breaks on the cream? It's the same compound being absorbed by the body... so really it should be used no differently, I think.

anon
(no login) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust June 23 2009, 7:12 AM

the logic is this. The capsules will wack out your menstrual cycle. Where on the label does it say they are for breast enhancement. this is why the mfg make the topicals! Does that make any sense.

If you actually read a creible mfg label it will state not to use it with precription estrogen especially birth control!

Sasha
(Login Sasha09) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust June 24 2009, 4:41 AM

Does anyone know why you are not supposed to be on the BCP while taking PM?

32dds
(no login) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust June 24 2009, 4:51 AM

I am thinking it has something to do with too much estrogen. BCP has synthetic estrogen and PM is an extremely strong phytoestrogen. I think that is more estrogen than your body can handle.

tattoolady
(Login nikkapotamus) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust June 24 2009, 2:59 PM

the concensus has been made that BCP makes PM ineffective. BCP is designed to control estrogel levels and will not allow for PM spikes of estrogen.
conversely, PM can make BCP less effective, which is no bueno :p

32dds
(no login) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust June 24 2009, 5:57 PM

The birth control I used to take had estrogen and progesterone. Adding phytoestrogen to the estrogen in BCP is not good for you. BCP does not control your estrogen levels, it provides your body with a certain amount everyday at the same time for so many days per mth, and then when you stop, you get your period.

You could also control estrogen levels with PM, if you wanted to. This is why some girls ge messed up periods. It is almost as strong as the etrogen in your birth control. So that would be like taking twice as much birth control pills as you normally would.

PRINCESS
(Login princess_baby) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust June 24 2009, 7:29 PM

SO THOSE ANYONE KNOW IF IT IS OK FOR A TRANSSEXUAL WOMAN TO TAKE BCP AND PM TOGETHER???

ShyBoobs
(Login ShyBoobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust June 24 2009, 11:14 PM

No offense, princess, but why would you need BCP when you're a transexual (M2F right)? I just don't understand the purpose since you can't get pregnant. O.o You'll prolly do fine without it.

PRINCESS
(Login princess_baby) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust June 24 2009, 11:31 PM

BECAUSE IT CONTAINS ESTROGEN AND PROGESTERONE...
I AM TRANSITIONING...
SO ESTROGEN PLAYS A BIG ROLL IN MY TRANSITION...

ShyBoobs
(Login ShyBoobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust June 25 2009, 1:02 AM

Ah, for the progesterone then. Because PM contains the strongest phytoestrogen available, I figured you would be OK with just that. There's always progesterone cream you can use in addition to the PM, if you're interested. Can't answer your question about BCP though in your case.

I should mention that there's a guy here that goes by the name of cheryl, you can check the main forum for his posts. He is using BO (bovine ovary) and has had some great growth with that alone, plus he even mentioned how he is becoming feminized since he's been using it. So BO could also be an option for you. I know this isn't quite the answer you were hoping for, but still hope it helped! Peace.

PRINCESS
(Login princess_baby) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust June 25 2009, 6:38 PM

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE...
BUT ONE MORE QUESTION...
I HAVE SOME PROGESTERONE CREAM FROM WAL-MART BUT I WAS TOLD IT WOULD REVERSE THE EFFECTS OF THE BCP AND PM...
IS THAT TRUE???

butterfly01
(no login) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust June 26 2009, 5:19 AM

Soo, i'm a little confused and indecisive at the moment. After reading the comments in this post and the other PM posts on Ro-Bust. With your experience on the Ro-Bust cream... Would you recommend anyone using it??

I recently just bought the Ro-Bust cream from Deb on Ebay... At first I was hesitant on purchasing it for $30.00 but after reading a lot of the posts, I see that there are results.

And then, I see that you've decided to give up on the Ro-Bust cream. So I'm not sure. Was it a bad idea that I bought the Ro-Bust cream??

Or was it a good idea to give it a try??

Hmm...

butterfly01
(no login) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust June 30 2009, 4:56 AM

i just got my ro-bust cream today! yess, i just started using it right away!
now lets see how this journey goes with the ro bust cream. =)

Miss Goldenweek
(Login Miss_Goldenweek) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust July 12 2009, 8:19 PM

Hey Everybody,

I've been a lurker here since last fall and thought I'd say hi. I just ordered from Deb and I'm just going to be taking the caps, and I know some people were asking if anyone had effects from just the caps, so I'll let you know how it goes. I used to take other herbs for BE, but forming habits is pretty hard for me, so it really brought down the effectiveness. I'm hoping by posting here it will give me the drive to stay on schedule. I thought I would give PM a try because maybe it's the thing for me, since everything works for everyone differently, and heck Debs is only $20, so not too huge of a loss if it doesn't work. Also, if anyone is interested, I thought I would give Bella's way off taking PM a try, at days 7-21 instead of 1-15, because I kinda liked the reasoning behind it. So anyway, I'll get the caps shortly and let you all know!

Nice actually saying hi to you all!!

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust July 13 2009, 8:19 AM

welcome,
yes let us know how it goes.I ordered the pills and cream but haven't receievd them yet.My cycle already started so i will have to wait till next month Sad wish you luck!!

odette
(no login) any updates yet? July 26 2009, 5:40 PM

hello!
i live in Philippines and i wanna order the robust cream...will i receive my order for sure no matter how far i am?
anyone? pls tell me what happened to your boobies now while on robust cream?
i used pueraria cream before and i had cystic acne around my breast so i stopped using it...pls tell me if the robust cream will or won't do so...
pls help...thanks so much! take care

rhonda
(no login) why PM costs August 25 2009, 4:30 AM

I wanted to comment about PM. I see people are wondering why PM cost what it costs. I like to read so I got the answer. It takes about 10 years in the wild for Pueraria Mirifica to have good quality. The first several years it is garbage. It can weight about 20 to 30lbs. When you dry it and powder it you get a yield of 8 times less or 3 lbs to 4 lbs.

Not too much for 10 years growth. That's a long time. It can take an entire day to dry it in a heat controlled oven. Much wild PM is in very remote locations.......once harvested it needs to be dried within 3 days or the actives go bad. Makes you wonder if alot of this stuff is being processed correctly. The people that farm it advertise the drying equiptment onsite.

hope that helps

periwinkle12
(Login periwinkle12) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust September 4 2009, 5:54 AM

hi tattoo lady,

do you have a program page that details the amounts of each herb u are taking? i tried to look for you but couldn't find a page. maybe i just overlooked it?

tattoolady
(Login nikkapotamus) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust September 5 2009, 4:09 PM

hey -- when i first started threading i went by 'nik1'

gin
(Login ntok) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust September 5 2009, 7:16 PM

http://www.target.com/HoMedics-HydraGel-Heated-Massager/dp/B001AS2WB6/sr=1-1/qid=1252174510/ref=sr_1_1/185-1188527-4989053?ie=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&frombrowse=0&pricerange=&rh=k%3Aheated%20massagers&page=1

is this the heated massager you're using?

tattoolady1
(Login nikkapotamus) Re: thought i'd start a new thread / ro-bust September 6 2009, 6:26 AM

that's the one i own - yes. but to tell you the truth, it didn't provide much heat... and i feel like i get better results with my knuckles/hands
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon