Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

St. Herbb - When to take

St. Herbb - When to take
September 9 2009 at 7:42 PM Gin (Login gin89)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello.. i'm debating on when to take the St. Herbbs pm although I know on the directions it says to take it on day one. I"ve read in the previous posts..

1. Take on day one of menstrual cycle

2. Take a few days after menstrual cycle (I guess the idea of this is to deprive the body of estrogen in order to increase estrogen receptors sensitivity?)

I'm already on day 5, and my period has ended.. should I take it anyway? i don't want to wait till next month...

Author Reply
Gin
(Login gin89) Re: St. Herbb - When to take September 9 2009, 7:44 PM

I also just read take it on the 7th day according to bella's pm

Gin
(Login gin89) Re: St. Herbb - When to take September 9 2009, 7:52 PM

oh, and the st herbb nano breast cream.. 1.3 fl oz for $110.. so pricy.. such.. a.. small.. sized.. bottle.. this better work. Does anyone know if the st. herbbs NANO breast cream works better or the breast cream?

Edit Message Delete Message

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: St. Herbb - When to take September 9 2009, 7:57 PM

Bella's theory makes more sense,,,start 7 days after period and she has the boobs to back it up. Hormone levels are just toooo low to help ANY product achieve results. The week of your period is basically wasted time, so don't waste your product too. Good Luck.

TinaZ
(Login tinaz408)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: St. Herbb - When to take September 10 2009, 12:00 AM

Snowflake, Bellas theory does make sense to me to.

One Japanese lady that increased her breasts froma B to a G, did mention that she did not take PM during her period.

Gin
(Login gin89) Re: St. Herbb - When to take September 10 2009, 2:58 AM

So, I've decided to take my pm on the 7th day. But what about all the other herbs (fenugreek, fennel, hops, etc), when should i take them?

CIN
(no login) Re: St. Herbb - When to take September 10 2009, 4:01 AM

BELLA KNOWS MORE THAN THE SCIENTISTS ON THE FRONT LINES....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TinaZ
(Login tinaz408)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: St. Herbb - When to take September 10 2009, 4:59 AM

I don't think you need to take those other herbs. The herbs and PM are both Phytoestrogens, plant estrogens. But PM is a stronger phytoestrogen than the herbs, so it makes no sense to take both. Take either herbs or PM.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: St. Herbb - When to take September 10 2009, 11:19 AM

I agree with Tina, taking extra herbs could be overkill and make you stall, stick to the PM program and save your money. To be fair give it aleast 3 months and only then would I add Saw palmetto a night if you feel you need a boost. Add your basic supplements though,, like kelp, Vit C, royal jelly, an oil like EPO, Calsium, protein.

Gin
(Login gin89) Re: St. Herbb - When to take September 10 2009, 11:54 PM

The thing is, I was taking BO and herbs before for about 3 weeks and got a lot of tingles and growth pains until I hit my period. I didn't see any growth though. I don't know if I should give it more time since they do give me tingles and growth pains and feels like its working although it doesn't look like it yet.

I know that you're not supposed to take both glandulars and herbs but I believe beth did and she got great results. So should I continue w the

BO and herbs

or

just take the PM plus EPO, kelp, royal jelly, vit C? By the way, how many mg of each should I take? And is organic or wild EPO more potent? Thanks a bunch for your previous answers. They really helped clear up some things.

Gin
(Login gin89) Re: St. Herbb - When to take September 11 2009, 12:07 AM

Wait a minute.. so just for future reference just in case I have to take fenugreek, fennel...etc. Is it okay to take these herbs while on my period?

happy2try
(Login happy2try) Re: St. Herbb - When to take September 11 2009, 1:49 AM

How long ago were you taking all those things? Have you done a liver cleanse before starting PM?

Gin
(Login gin89) Re: St. Herbb - When to take September 11 2009, 2:08 AM

About 4 weeks ago I started taking the herbs + bo

My period started the 4th week so I stopped taking the herbs + bo. So, are we supposed to stop taking everything during menstruation?

Gin
(Login gin89) Re: St. Herbb - When to take September 11 2009, 2:09 AM

Oh, and I did buy milk thistle for liver cleansing I just don't know when to take it. Should I take it every month during my period? I've read that some people were doing that.

happy2try
(Login happy2try) Re: St. Herbb - When to take September 11 2009, 2:13 AM

From all the reading I've done here and information from Bella (Bella's PM), I'm doing the 15 days on/15 days off approach. While I'm not ingesting PM internally, I will continue to use the Robust cream and Blossom-S soap (once I get it).

This is my first cycle taking PM, so I'll probably take milk thistle during the 15 days off stretch, too. Hopefully that will make my body receptive to the PM when the 15 days on starts again.

I think it makes sense to not take herbs during your period. Plus, in my opinion, it's good to give your body a break and clean things out, so to speak.

I hope that makes sense.

lily
(no login) Re: St. Herbb - When to take September 16 2009, 5:00 PM

I took st.herb and had significant swollen (thought it was growth, super excited) but they all shrank back to the original size after period. kinda disappointed..
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon