Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

super heavy period due to BB?

My BB finally arrived. I waited until the first day of my period to start BB. today is the second day. My peiod is so so so heavy. I have never had such heavy period before. Do we stop taking BB for period or do we take it everyday regardless?

Hey,
Since you only started it during your period it probably isn't the reason that it's so heavy. It takes a month for your endometrial lining to build up. With that said, some people have had heavier periods while on BO, but it doesn't seem to be anything serious. BB is made to be taken every day, but if you feel it's affecting you badly you could always ask the BB customer service if it's ok to skip a week. If your period gets way too heavy be sure to check with your doctor since it could be heavy for a different reason. Good luck and happy growing!! Big Grin

Kittylovepiggy,
Are you massaging your breasts or using the noogleberry?
For me, massage and the noogleberry makes my period a little heavier. I stopped massaging and I don't noogle when I am on my period.

thanks lots for all ur reply. let me finger cross for more tingles.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon