Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about BO

Hi guys, although I've always wanted huge breasts, I haven't really started on any program yet. I'm thinking of Noogleberry and some BO.. and I have some questions, I'll be honored if you guys could help me!

1. For noogleberry do I need to buy the Airlock kit?

2. What is ultrabreast's official site? I have seen that UB is the cheapest BO I can get. And I need to be on whey protein while on that?

3. Is it safe for me to noogle and take BO while on birth control? I'm currently on 21 day yasmin.

4. I've read about cleansing after taking BO and stuff. Do I have to do that?

Thanks guys Smile And good luck growing girls!

Hey!
Smile
So I'm not a pro, but I've done some research and hopefully this is all correct info

1.) For noogleberry you don't NEED to buy the airlock kit. If you're going to be moving around a lot while noogling you might want the airlock kit for convenience so you don't have to carry the pump around with you. If you're going to be mostly sitting around while noogling there's really no need. I don't have an airlock kit but can do things with one hand while holding the pump in the other and still keep the suction. Maybe you should try it out as is and then see if you need it. (It could save you some money.)

2.) There is no "official" ultrabreast site, but the site that most people on the forum seem to order from is http://www.medplex.net/. From what I've read it seems to be a reliable source to order from. On BO you need lots of protein to get good growth. Since a lot of people don't get enough protein (I've seen 25g-55g/day labled as "enough") most people have to supplement with protein shakes. Whey protein is highly bioavailable too which means that your body can use it efficiently. Just make sure you don't take your shake in soy milk since soy has phytoestrogens that could limit your growth.

3.) Noogling and BO should be safe to be used with bc. Noogling just works by tissue expansion, and BO is homeopathic and works (correct me if I'm wrong) by the idea of like-influences-like. Either way the BB site says that it doesn't affect BC so UB should be the same.

4.) People mostly do cleansing before starting on BO to clear out any phytoestrogen residues from taking herbs beforehand. Some people swear by cleansing with milk-thistle (I believe), but not everyone does. So you don't have to but some people say it helps.

I hope this is helpful! My apologies for rambling ^_^ Happy Growing!

Thanks paisleychick141!! Really appreciate it! Have a wonderful new boobful year!! Tongue

hahaha Thanks ^_^ you too! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon