Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hypnosis, massage and a few herbs.

Rainbow 

Hello again everybody Smile I've finally decided to post my program after much thinking. As it only consisted of massage and hypnosis I thought it would be rather boring... but now that I've added a few supplements I thought it would be cool to get some feedback from people more experienced in NBE, and I also think writing about it will keep me motivated, like some sort of diary.

I've been trying NBE since last July, when I started massaging free-style and listen to rockmelon ringtone, which worked like a charm but results were ephemeral. I started at 86 cm (33.9") and by September I had grown around 3 cm (1.2"), having added other types of subliminals and hypnosis to my routine.
Around October I started losing weight and my growth went away :[
During November and December I've managed to recover some of the growth without gaining body weight :]
Right now I'm using hypnosis and subliminals by Dr. Laura De Giorgio.

CURRENT STATS:
Female, no kids.
Bust: 34.6" (88 cm)
Underbust: 28.5" (73 cm)
Waist: 28" (71 cm)
Hips: 37.4" (95 cm)
I always measure in cm so I don't know in the inch measurements are accurate.

And here's my daily plan:

EVERY MORNING:
Supraliminal Plus recording
Mini massage with peanut oil (I'll be changing to vit E oil soon)
1 EPO 1300 mg
1 SP 320 mg extract
1 Multivitamin (I've taken this for years)

DURING THE DAY:
Supraliminals and subliminals when I'm off work
Going braless when I can
Yoga and a bit of exercise

EVERY NIGHT:
Cold/hot water shower
Fat brushing
Pressure points massage
Chi massage with Talika Bust Serum
Lymphatic massage
Breastperformance massages
Hypnosis session

DURING THE NIGHT:
Subliminal or supraliminal recording on repeat

I like to think hypnosis is the core of my program but I find a bit of herbs should be good as a kick start.
Any ideas about herbs I may include, methods etc. are welcome Smile

Hi. My routine is mostly massage with some hypnosis and exercise. I just wanted to know what is the breastperformance massage? I'd like to have as many useful massage techniques as I can get Smile

Good luck btw!

Breastperformance is an online BE program you can find here: http://breastperformance.com/index.html
I registered to it recently although I find it a bit expensive to tell the truth... I wrote a review of it in this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10437
I'm only doing some of the massages: the one which is like chi massage (well, in fact I do the chi massage itself), pressing breasts together for 25 secs, pressing upwards 25 secs, and pressing from the cleavage to the armpits 25 secs again, always avoiding the nipples. Each massage should last 3 mins but I do a mix of all them or alternate a different one each day. I do them very gently because my breasts are super sensitive but the girl in the videos applies a lot of pressure.

Good luck to you too! Wink

Today I'm feeling brave so I've taken a few pics to show you my starting point, or more like, my restarting point...
Not so brave as to post them here though Big Grin so I've placed them in the Picture Pages. If anybody is interested here they are: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10895

I've edited my first post, I had forgotten to include the pressure points massage and my yoga exercises, which aren't for breast shaping but they may help to stretch the chest area a bit.
Music 

Hello! I haven't measured my bust yet but I thought I should post an update Smile

I'd say the upper area of my breasts is a bit fuller, but my period is coming so it may be just water retention... In a couple of weeks I'll see what the tape measure says!

My body hair looks thinner, it may be just my imagination but I'd be so happy if SP helped to reduce the problem!

I'm also keeping an eye on my butt and thighs. I think they haven't increased in size but I had some problem getting inside my trousers these last two days and that made me suspicious. My hip bones are still visible (yes I'm a bit chubby but with protruding hip bones lol) so it might be my butt or thighs getting larger?? We'll see...

I'm using another oil for my morning massage, it's an oil for pregnant women, but I love the ingredients: almond oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter and vitamin E, and it smells yummy.

I've switched form hypnosis CD1 to CD3, which focuses more on sending energy to the breasts, while CD1 was more general. I feel tinglings and soft pains in my breasts when I listen to it, and I hope they continue! Getting to bed earlier helps me to stay awake during the session so I can visualize with more detail.

I'm taking very seriously the following tasks:
-Quitting all caffeine and chocolate.
-Doing the hypnosis but not obsessing about the results.
-Sleeping at least half an hour more each night.
Why do I have the feeling that I'm rebuilding my life around my breasts lol.

I've ordered some collagen and protein powder, and I plan to order some teas next month.
And I might start taking 1 hops pill when my period comes. I want to keep my program as simple as possible but I also want to experiment a little. Big Grin
And that's all for now!

Stop! ...Rambling time! Big Grin

Hello again. I felt the need of writing a little about my current NBE adventure so here I am!
I'll make a list of everything I'm doing so I won't forget anything, hehe:

FOOD:
I can say I've successfully cut all the caffeine and chocolate! This has had a downside though... I've lost 1,5 kg (I must admit that I ate lots of choco things so this isn't surprising). So I've grabbed the tape measure... I wasn't going to measure yet, but judging by how my clothes were fitting these last days I had to check, and this is what I've got:
Bust: 87 cm (-1 cm) DodgyDodgy
Underbust: 71 cm (-2 cm)
Waist: 70 cm (-1 cm but almost stepping on 69cm)
Hips: 94cm (-1 cm)

I guess if I gained breast tissue and not fat tissue slimming down wouldn't be a problem!
I don't know why but despite this loss in cm I feel rather hopeful and confident in my NBE quest!
As a side note... you'll think I'm crazy but when I was a bit chubbier I felt sexier and prettier. Well, I've never been beautiful lol, but I think my face looked... healthier??.
I hope the protein shakes (which I'll hopefully get next week) will help in this area.

HERBS:
-Hops: I've started taking it during follicular phase (Today is day 2). 310mg (1 capsule) in the afternoon don't make me sleepy at all so I'm going to increase to 620mg today or tomorrow. My plan is to ramp up to 930 or 1240mg this month, and perhaps more in the future.
-SP: I believe my body hair is improving day by day. No effect on my acne though.
-EPO: I was thinking of cutting it or doubling the dose, but I'm still investigating whether it helps androgen dominance or does all the opposite, almost all the info I find says it helps but comments on BE forums say it makes it worse. I'm keeping it, but at the same dose as when I started (1300mg). It helps with PMS.
I've ordered FG capsules, my plan is to take them during the luteal phase.

By the way, I'm noticing that my libido is much lower than usual. Is SP the culprit? When I first read that some herbs have this effect I was almost glad because I've always been a very sexual person so I thought it would be cool to think about something else apart from sex 24/7 lol. But now... I hope it doesn't get much worse. But yes, I knew what I was doing when I got into this so I'll try to manage it the best I can.
I'm also a bit stressed lately and this doesn't help either!

SUPPLEMENTS:
-Multivitamin: As I said before I've taken it for years so I don't have too much to say about it!
I'm waiting for my collagen (well, in fact I've ordered orthosilicic acid, which helps you create collagen, if I'm not mistaken), protein powder, and licorice, spearmint and fennel teas! Yeah!

EXTERNALS:
I still use the pregnants oil in the morning, but for my evening/night massage I've changed the Talika serum for Complete La Femme. I may add a drop of it to my morning oil in the future. It smells mmmmmmmh sweet! It has PM, SP, EPO and other things... and also a few parabens Dodgy

MASSAGES:
-Pressure points: I can't say if this helps or not, but I do it lol.
-Lymphatic massage: I used to do it twice a day, morning and evening, now I do it only in the mornings, because it's in the evening when I apply the cream with phytoestrogens and I fear this massage will wipe them out.
-Fat brushing: Not too much to say about this one, apart from finding it very pleasurable, don't ask me why! And it seems my skin is smoother lately, or perhaps I've found the right technique for me, because the first times I did it, my hands run above the skin like *plo-plo-plo-plop* and now it's more like *fssssssss*.
-Chi massage: Not much to comment here either, I do 400 rotations for my left breast, 500 for the right, which is smaller.
-Breastperformance: I'm starting to enjoy these and do them a bit longer than before, especially on my right breast. I still do the same ones I described in my post #3.

HYPNOSIS:
-Hypnosis session: I still get tinglings with CD3, but not as noticeable as previous days, but I enjoy listening to it Smile
-Subliminals and supraliminals: I keep my routine, with the supraliminal plus in the morning, and a sub/supra on repeat during sleep. I'd say the supraliminals work better, or at least I'd say my breasts are more swollen when I wake up in the morning. It might be just my imagination though.

EXERCISE, ETC:
-Yoga: I'm adding new boobie-friendly poses to my current ones. I especially like the Vrikshasana Smile
-Sit-ups: I do them to make sure any fat I gain from herbs, supplements or food doesn't go to my belly Tongue
-Walking: I try to do this now and then, sometimes I don't have free time for it or I forget it.
-Cold/hot showers: I don't know if this is helping or not but it's sooooo hard to take cold showers now!!!! Most of days I just take hot or warm showers-so yes, just a normal shower lol.

I think this is all for now.

Wow, sorry for the long post!!!
I'll measure a few days after my period finishes, I want my lost cm back!!! Wish me luck!
And good luck to you all!!! Smile

Hi Alicia!

I like your simple program, and it seems like you were really successful with it before. I hope it all works out for you!! About the loss of cms on the bust, have you been measuring the same days of every cycle? It might be that you've been measuring at different times of your cycle when your boobs were at different levels of swelling, which could account for that cm. My boobs swell alot, it feels like, but then I loose a lot when I'm my smallest. Anyways, a cm is not all that much. Were you trying to loose weight, or did it just happen?
I agree, I think I'll feel sexier when I've gained a little bit of weight. I've been underweight according to my BMI for a while now, and only just started to gain a little. I guess I want to have more womanly shapes, which is why I'm into NBE obviously Tongue

I'm taking a yoga class this semester, and we're supposed to be doing some every day, so I'm hoping it'll help for my boobie-growth as well! What poses do you think are good for the chest area?

Your boobs look fabulous by the way!! I think you'll do awesome!

Hi Gilly, thanks very much for your kind words! Smile

Yes, I've measured in different moments of my cycle, but my bra band and cups were fitting loose and I couldn't resist the temptation and had to check. I hope you're right and next time I measure my breasts I have recovered that cm!
And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels prettier with a few extra kgs :]
At first I felt I needed a change in my diet because I was feeling very bloated, so I cut a few things and lost one or two kg (accompannied with decrease in boobs), but this time I wasn't trying to lose weight, in fact I was ok with my body, but two or three weeks with no caffeine/chocolate intake has made me drop 1 kg and a half. I'll try to get it back. Like you said, womanly shapes rule, and I want to have them ...and especially in the upper body! Big Grin
I think before losing weight growing was much easier for me, I guess having a constant weight is important for breast growth.

It's cool you're going to take yoga classes, I'd like to take it more seriously, take my time to meditate, do the transitions to each pose correctly...
There are a few poses that help to stretch the chest area, I do some of them everyday: the camel, the upward-facing dog which shifts into the downward-facing dog, the wheel, and not sure if I'll write these correctly: the urdhvadhanurasana and the vrikshasana. Months ago I dedicated more time to yoga but I had to reduce it because I'm a bit busy lately. Who knows, perhaps it influenced in the good growth results I got back then.
I hope it works for you! I'm sure you'll enjoy yoga, it helps to create a peaceful state of mind Smile

Best wishes on your boobie journey, Gilly!!

Hm, i guess you're right about keeping weight constant (or at least not loosing too much). I have to eat so much every day to try to keep a decent constant weight, but only got up the motivation once I started with NBE Tongue

Thanks for the asanas! Those look like good ones. Even if they don't help for the growth, yoga helps strengthen the upper body. But the other day after doing some yoga, I swear my boobs looked better Big Grin

Good luck you too! Can't wait to see your results!

Star 

Alicia, I just have to add something that my yoga teacher mentioned the other day. Just laying on your back with your feet elevated (up in the air or just over the side of the couch or wherever) lowers your cortisol levels (stress hormone). High stress levels = bad for growing boobies. Laying on your back with feet elevated = great for boobie-growth Big Grin (yes, I like simple science)
Also, yoga supposedly stimulates the entire endocrine system, which hormone creation is a part of.

I don't know if this stuff is common knowledge or what, but it has become my obsession to link everything in my life with how it can positively effect my boobs Tongue so I thought I'd share

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon