Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hypnosis, massage and a few herbs.

Exclamation 

Monthly update!

Starting point (31-12-2011)..........Last month (1-4-2012)....................Today (3-5-2012)
Bust: 34.6" (88 cm)---------------Bust: 35.2" (89.5 cm)----------------Bust: 35.2” (89.5 cm)
Underbust: 28.5" (73 cm)----------Underbust: 28.5" (73 cm)------------Underbust: 28.5” (73cm)
Waist: 28" (71 cm)----------------Waist: 27.2" (69 cm)----------------Waist: 27.2” (69 cm)
Hips: 37.4" (95 cm)----------------Hips: 36.6" (93 cm)-----------------Hips: 37” (94 cm)

Today's chapter:

The strange case of the disappearing tingles.
What the title says. I explained some posts ago that my “breast sensations” have always been soft and random, so when they became lighter and lighter 2 or 3 weeks ago I didn't care much about it... The problem was that I wasn't seeing any more improvement in size/swelling either... so I thought that perhaps my tingles were more important than I thought, no matter how light they were, and if there's no tingle there's no progress. I started to worry and decided to rethink my program.
I browsed some threads, read about doses according to body weight, and feared I was overdoing things a bit.... So one day I cut everything down, trying to bring my tingles back. My getting back to basics included using La Femme again.
After more than a week of experiments I finally felt things in my breasts, tingles that sometimes lasted for hours Smile, so these are the herbs and doses that seem to be working for me right now:
-1550mg hops
-640mg SP extract
-610mg FG
-Massages with La Femme + FG extract

I'm doubting about the Wild Yam, I get the feeling it stops the tingles, or perhaps it's a coincidence, I'm not sure. So bad, because it helped a lot with my lower belly cramps, which have come back these last few days Sad I'm beginning to suspect these cramps might be caused by La Femme lotion, not by the hops: the lotion's label says it's “Formulated with botanicals and other natural ingredients for PMS support” and “Includes herbs and antioxidants for supporting the immune system”, so I guess its effect may go beyond the breast tissue and affect other areas of the body¿?? ovaries¿??
And I've been checking my notebook and I didn't report any pain or discomfort during the 18 days I rested from it... Coincidende? Humm. I added the lotion and the hops to my program at the same time, so perhaps I blamed the herb by mistake... I'll keep on investigating...

Anyway! Tingles and tenderness came back last weekend and now they're more or less constant. So bad I have no assurance the tingles mean something, perhaps they're just that, sensations that got nothing to do with breast growth, but they must indicate that something is happening there right? I've had no growth this month, only this week I've started to see some nice swelling again. Sad
Not everything's bad though, the other day I took my old jacket, which I hadn't worn since last September/October and I was happy to feel it was very tight in the chest area Big Grin it's funny because my jackets always fit tighter on the hip area, never on the bust, so the fact that there's been a little improvement gives me hope Tongue

Well, some comments and random stuff:

Hops: Very glad with this, it doesn't make me sleepy or depressive. I'm wondering if I'm too hyperactive or my pills are just low quality lol.

Saw palmetto extract: While i was trying to bring my tingles back I experimented with smaller doses and my skin broke out Sad Now it looks good-good again!
I've been monitoring the hairs I pluck form my areolas, and some of them, which I plucked 3 or 4 weeks ago haven't grown back! yay! Facial hairs are harder to track but they're thinner too (though they seem to never go away completely...)

Spearmint tea: For the extra anti-androgen effect. Follicular Phase only. During my quest for recovering my tingles I took only one cup per day, now I'm taking two again. No esophagus pain for the moment. I might take it sporadically during Luteal... it's still my favourite tea Tongue

Exercise: I've been skipping my abdominal exercises, life has got me a bit busy lately... but I still do a 30-40 min walking session everyday. I also do my yoga.

Hypnosis session: Loooooooove CD5. There's a bit where you're told to go back to some time when you experienced timelessness (I've experienced that, don't laugh at me please!) and once you're there feel you have bigger breasts, and after that, you have to “relive” or visualize past experiences BUT with big breasts, and do the same with future experiences. I think it's very cool. Love it, love it!!

Massage: I still do the chi massage (400-500 rotations) followed by a circular rubbing, applying some pressure, I think I get better swelling this way. But it could be the FG extract.
Before the fat brushing and the chi massage I do the pressure points, but now only “Chiyomilk style” plus the center point.

P.S.: Another strange case: The dissappearing allergy.
I have only taken my antihistamine three or four times since Spring came. My allergy has never had mercy on me so this is very strange. I wonder if it's some herb performing the miracle or my body has healed itself some way. On the other hand my legs and arms are rather itchy, so perhaps this year my allergy has moved from my respiratory system to my skin. Who knows.

P.S. 2: I'm going to take a rest from oral herbs on my next cycle. I'll take Milk Thistle for cleansing the liver and keep on applying my topicals and taking my Biosil, protein, hypnosis sessions, massage etc. I don't want to, but I think I must do it; a rest from herbs is good for your health isn't it? *sigh*

Happy growing everyone!!

Alicia, I'm so happy you got your tingles back and you found a better dose! And I'm so jealous you can drink spearmint tea. I tried again the other day, just to see. Only one cup, and the rest of the evening my esophagus was in pain Dodgy Spearmint definitely worked wonders for my acne. The Saw palmetto has been good to me too, just not as good.
Hopefully your breasts will grow in unison with your tingles!
I'm going to check out the acupressure point you do.
Shocked 

Thanks very much for your support Gilly! I really hope and wish this month I can finally solidly step on the 90cm mark that always slips through my fingers (or my nipples ha ha). Best boobie wishes for you too Smile
Sorry about the esophagus pain Sad I wish I were a herbalist so I could give you a good remedy for that. What about adding some milk or honey to it? Or taking it with some food?
And trying a different brand? Just wondering, perhaps you've read that Saw Palmetto can cause nausea, well with my usual brand (Doctor's Best) I've never had any problem but last month, when I wanted to experiment with 160mg capsules I bought Nature's Way instead, and guess what: I felt nauseous everytime I took it, so I had to order Dr's Best again... Dodgy
My Spearmint tea is Alvitas, perhaps yours is stronger (a bigger amount of herb in the tea bag?) and that's why you get a real good anti-androgen effect plus the esophagus pain, while I get an OK effect and just a discomfort when swallowing pills (which can be a pain too lol). Don't give up on your spearmint, woman Smile
Smile 

I'm still experimenting!

*I've changed the FG for WY, and still get tingles.

*With 610mg FG I got symptoms of estrogen dominance (dry eyes and headaches, sometimes insomnia) but with another pill of 610mg the symptoms stopped. With 850mg of WY I feel ok.

*I'm still taking 1550mg hops and some days I take 1860mg. I've seen Eve took 1800mg and her weight was 115lb. I'm between 108 and 110lb so I guess 1800 should be the maximum for me.

*I'm getting ready for my break!! And that means that I'm being very, very veeeery brave and l'm doing the breastperformance massages again, but this time even those which looked paaainful to me lol. I'm getting used to them little by little, I want to be able to do all the 1st level massages when my break starts. Right now I'm only doing 5 of them (there are 7 massages in the 1st level) and my breasts don't hurt afterwards BUT they feel very weird, as if my breast tissue had been turned upside down lol.
I'll also do my subliminal/hypno sessions like crazy Big Grin

Btw I stopped using La Femme and the FG extract and the belly cramps disappeared... I don't know what's wrong, what's the reason why I feel cramps with herbal lotions, maybe because the topicals don't get processed by the liver and go directly to my bloodstream... Huh
So for the moment, no more NBE herbs on my skin *sigh* I'm using a cocoa butter lotion for my massages.
Big Grin 

Hellooooo!! It's been a few weeks since I last updated but my last cycle was very long: 39 days. I guess this is what happens when you don't cycle the hops Tongue
Anyway, here I am.

Stats
Starting point (31-12-2011)..........Last month (3-5-2012)....................Today (9-6-2012)
Bust: 34.6" (88 cm)---------------Bust: 35.2" (89.5 cm)----------------Bust: 35.4” (90 cm)
Underbust: 28.5" (73 cm)----------Underbust: 28.5" (73 cm)------------Underbust: 28.5” (73cm)
Waist: 28" (71 cm)----------------Waist: 27.2" (69 cm)----------------Waist: 27.2” (69 cm)
Hips: 37.4" (95 cm)----------------Hips: 37" (94 cm)-------------------Hips: 36.6” (93 cm)

Yeah something is slow in the state of Boobieland lol. Not much to say really, I'm on my herbal break and this is what I'm doing/taking until my period comes again:
-2g MSM
-2 Biosil
-1 or 2 Protein shakes
-Morning mini chi massage with firming lotion
-Morning Supraliminal Plus (De Giorgio)
-Supra/Subliminals during the day (De Giorgio)
-Yoga
-Exercises for my lower belly fat
-Pressure points
-Night chi massage with Cocoa butter oil (or with firming lotion if I'm not doing the breastperformance afterwards)
-Breast Performance massages
-Hypnosis (the anchoring Kelly9 posted here followed by hypno cd by John Lordi)

So no, I'm not taking Milk Thistle as I planned, because I want this break to be as herb-free as possible, so my estrogen receptors can clear completely and start anew next month. I'm thinking of copying Eve's program a little, perhaps adding barley and the hops extract. I'll post when I decide.

Best tity wishes for everyone!!! *kisses* Smile
Information 

Some changes I'm noticing during my break:

- Acne has come back Dodgy
- The body hairs that had disappeared have also come back. I'd even say I'm hairier now but it may be my imagination.
- My thighs are thinner, skirts fit loose again. I had stopped the SP one week before starting my break so getting my "old legs" back has taken around three or four weeks.
- My butt looks smaller, or less protruding.
- The upper part of my body hasn't slimmed though. As I'm a pear shape I'm not complaining Big Grin
- I got headaches the first 2 weeks or so. Not sure if it has something to do with the break or not.
- Sex drive throuuuugh the roof! And beyond! It could be the hot weather though lol.
- I haven't noticed any major change in my mood, apart from a couple of episodes of irritability/nervousness.
Big Grin 

Hello again!!
My 34-day herbal break finished when my period came 10 days ago and now I'm doing the same program as before my break, but this time with Barley grass instead of Saw Palmetto, although I may add the SP again if I feel I need it. Acne is ok-ok but my body hair is still driving me crazy sometimes.
The main reason for changing the SP for Barley is that I like the figure I have now, as I said in my previous post, my legs are thinner after cutting the SP but my upper body is still chubbier/wider/whateverer, so my shape is hourglass-ish now (ok, a somewhat chubby hourglass but an hourglass after all right? lol), so I'll wait before adding the SP again.
Another reason is that I was curious about Barley grass, I've read many times that it's a "superfood" and as it works as an anti-androgen I decided to give it try. We'll see what happens! I'm taking 333mg now, I'll ramp up to around 800mg, which is the dose Eve took.

More things...
After my little chat with Doll I've decided I'm going to increase my MSM dose to 3 grams, once I reach my standard herb doses.

I'm also thinking of adding L-Arginine to speed things up a bit... But I don't want to take so many supplements, so I don't know...

I'm still doing my Breast Performance massages and listening to my hypnosis and sub/supraliminals.

The rest of my routine is still the same too: Hops, FG, Biosil, Protein shakes...

Measurements:
Starting point (31-12-2011)..........Last month (9-6-2012)...................Today (14-7-2012)
Bust: 34.6" (88 cm)---------------Bust: 35.4” (90 cm)-----------------Bust: 35.4” (90 cm)
Underbust: 28.5" (73 cm)----------Underbust: 28.5" (73 cm)-----------Underbust: 28.5” (73cm)
Waist: 28" (71 cm)----------------Waist: 27.2" (69 cm)---------------Waist: 27.2” (69 cm)
Hips: 37.4" (95 cm)----------------Hips: 36.6” (93 cm)----------------Hips: 36.6” (93 cm)

So nothing has changed during my break and this first week on herbs: my measurements are still the same.
But I feel my breasts are coming back to life since I resumed my program. They ache when I take off my bra in the evening and the seams of my lace bras leave marks on them (not around the breasts, but on the breasts) and that didn't happen before, so looks like they're getting a biiiiit tighter!
I'm also very happy because I can wear padded 90C* bras now! I have a couple of them and they give me some mini-mini-cleavage. Non padded 90C are still too big though...
[* I'm still not sure about the equivalences between Spanish and International sizes, so I'll write only the Spanish size from now on, it's easier for me, hehe]

Oooh and I had one happy boobie moment during the break: someone who doesn't know that I'm doing NBE told me that my breasts look bigger! And no, I wasn't wearing my padded bra. In fact, I was naked Big Grin I "inocently" denied it but he insisted! Yee-hah!

If only things were fasterrrr!! argh

Well, happy growing everyone!
Tongue 

Measurements:
Starting point (31-12-2011).........Last month (14-7-2012)................Today (14-8-2012)
Bust: 34.6" (88 cm)--------------Bust: 35.4” (90 cm)----------------Bust: 35.8” (91 cm)
Underbust: 28.5" (73 cm)---------Underbust: 28.5" (73 cm)----------Underbust: 28.5” (73cm)
Waist: 28" (71 cm)---------------Waist: 27.2" (69 cm)--------------Waist: 27.2” (69 cm)
Hips: 37.4" (95 cm)---------------Hips: 36.6” (93 cm)---------------Hips: 37” (94 cm)

I got some very good swelling last month: 92.5cm! That's a record for me so I'm glad that I managed to keep some of it.

Anyway... I'm going through a strange phase now... but I'm not confident enough to talk about the subject right now...I'm afraid my holidays are doing me more harm than good lolol... I've cut all herbs except the SP, that means I'm more or less at the same stage when I first posted here. I keep massaging and doing hypnosis, and I will post again when I feel in higher spirits or when I make up my mind about my routine.
I'm not giving up though, I'm very stubborn lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon