Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Japanese girls w huge boobs

Japanese girls w huge boobs
September 7 2009 at 4:56 AM gin (Login gin89)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres a video on how japanese girls get gigantic boobs from massaging...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERW-jvCb8_Q

I wonder what else they do, they look absolutely real

Author Reply
Hmmmm.....
(no login) Re: Japanese girls w huge boobs September 9 2009, 10:13 PM

They were huge to start with. Freakshow huge. EEEEK!!!!

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Japanese girls w huge boobs September 10 2009, 11:22 AM

Ya, I saw alot of videos like this one too, off you tube and asked Fenugsui about them and she figured it was more for breast health than breast growth. check Fenugsui's PP page for presure piont massages, thats what she used.

Haley
(Login prettypurplekao) Re: Japanese girls w huge boobs September 10 2009, 3:42 PM

Yikes! Those are scary. I don't think these videos are very educational... especially considering these are not massages that you can do on your own, you would need someone to do them for you according to the angle.

gin
(no login) Re: Japanese girls w huge boobs September 10 2009, 11:02 PM

Yeah i know, wayyy tOo big. Totally out of proportion. But i know for a fact they weren't born w it. They're doing something right, i just don't know what. And those are real alright, no implants can look like that.

meehka
(no login) Re: Japanese girls w huge boobs September 12 2009, 3:53 AM

among Southeast Asians, it's indeed the Japanese women that are gifted with big boobs with petite body.

mm
(no login) Re: Japanese girls w huge boobs September 15 2009, 10:07 PM

Japanese are not southeast Asians..

tryn2bconfident
(Login tryn2bconfident) where to get Fenugsui's tips October 5 2009, 5:24 PM

I have checked out different comments and I see that Fenugsui's tips have been quite useful, where can I find some tips?

Tiran1
(Login Tiran1) Re: Japanese girls w huge boobs October 6 2009, 9:23 AM

Well, she is on her back and they stay up like cones....it is breast implants, as simple as that....they do look fake!!!!
natural breast that big behaves differently when woman lies on her back!!!

Kim
(no login) Re: Japanese girls w huge boobs October 6 2009, 11:16 AM

I don't think they are implants, she is wearing some sort of band that would kind of keep them in place. Perhaps she has never had children and they are still toned.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon