Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Hyperthiroidism and NBE

Hyperthiroidism and NBE
October 11 2009 at 6:44 PM Shli (Login Shli)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!! I used St herb for a month and started seeing results..

However I've been diagnosed with Hyperthiroidism on Friday...
I am SO Upset as it is said on St herb website that with this condition I cannot take PM ((

So I don't know what to do now as I absolutely hate my flat chest and I was so happpy seeing at least some roundness appearing there...and now I have to stop...

Please, any suggestions??? what is alternative???
Also can I use atleast cream with PM ????

thnx

Author Reply
anony
(no login) Re: Hyperthiroidism and NBE October 12 2009, 4:52 PM

I strongly disagree with St Herb. Their interpretations of the science and the other followers out there is pathetic.

St Herb drew this conclusion from a chronic toxicity study using wistar rats. Its a good thing you are not a wistar rat. In these types of studies they give huge quantities to the animals over 6 months and basically measure many physilogical parameters. Usually many of the animals die. They always have physiological changes as you might expect. They looked at thyroids. They speculated on a conclusions because the animals lost weight and their glucose was lower. They called the thyroid data as implied significant vs statistically significant. This means they are guessing.

Well it really does'nt matter because extrapoling to a supplement label for humans with type of data is moronic!
More importantly human studies showing normal dosages 50 mg/day or 100 to 200 mg 15 days/month although they do not measure thyroids directly show no weight loss. In fact one small study demonstrated small weight gain. Hardly what you would find with higher thyroids. Animal studies using much lower levels of PM do not show weight loss.

The real moral of the story is if you want to create a disease state in your body take idiotic doses of Pueraria Mirifica for breast enhancement or any other supplement!!!!!!!! You may indeed make yourself sick! Is it worth it?

Smaller doses and topicalS!!!!!!!!!!!

your welcome

I'll send you a bill

Shli
(Login Shli) which brand is good? October 13 2009, 11:52 AM

Hi Anony,

Thank you for your reply. Looks like you've done a lot of research !

I was thinking to replace St herb with some other brand because they advocate high dose and also as I understood from other girl's posts it is important whether PM farmed or wild, and I don't know about St herb's source.

thank you, and send me a bill all right )))
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon