Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Instuctions of Bella's PM

Instuctions of Bella's PM
October 20 2009 at 8:21 AM
sandy (Login sandy111)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not on Bella's PM but since i have seen no change at all with my cultivar i want to try Bella's method.Ok i wait till dayy 7 of period and start my pm the 15 days off 15 days on method or should i wait for each period to come and take it on day 7?

Author Reply
Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Instuctions of Bella's PM October 20 2009, 11:15 AM

Hey Sandy,,, Start bella's PM on day 7, continue for 14 days, stop and your period should show up about 3-4 days after stopping PM and then do the same thing all over again the next month. What dosage are you starting with? 300, 600, or 900mgs per day? OH,, I was assuming it was internals,, I have never used Bella's potions or serums. Good luck and let us know how it goes. Alot of negativity here lately I don't bother responding anymore, but saw it was you.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Instuctions of Bella's PM October 20 2009, 12:40 PM

Thanks Snowflakes,
Well i am on The Robust PM but want to use it Bella's way.The cream has NOO effect at all!I was so stupid and got 3 bottles from each at once from the robust.Don't know what i was thinking.Now i am stuck with them Sad will try couple of months the way you said with 300mg of Pm if nothing happens i think i will try WU and maybe the noogleberry.Sounds intesting the noogle thing.Well we will see how things go from now on Smile Thanks again and happy growing!

snoochii
(Login snoochii) Re: Instuctions of Bella's PM October 20 2009, 1:56 PM

Hey there. Actually, Bella's updated her instructions since I started using (about 5 months ago). Her advice is to start PM for 14 days on the last day of your period - whether it be day 5, day 8 or whatever. This is so there's less interruption to your cycle.

Bella's is working for me, so I hope you have the same kind of luck.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Instuctions of Bella's PM October 21 2009, 7:59 AM

Oh thanks..I wish i had bought Bella's Sad well i will try it that way since my periods are getting veeeery late Sad

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Instuctions of Bella's PM October 21 2009, 9:21 AM

Oh and i noticed that my waistline is getting bigger.My tummy and lovehandles Sad i think this is the last month i try PM since it had really notig positive for meSad

blue_sardine
(no login) growing waistline October 30 2009, 3:13 PM

Hey sandy,

If your waistline is getting bigger, try dropping the dose of PM a little and taking it for 12 rather than 14 or 15 days a month. I'm on Bella's, and lowering my dose (fairly drastically - from 900 to 250 per day) and shortening the time I take it (from 14 days down to 10 in my case) has helped me, and my breasts are still slowly growing - lowering the dose hasn't seemed to stop them. I'm massaging guite intensely every night with topicals, which I think is important. It's early days yet (I'm at the end of my 4th monthly cycle), but this is better for me than taking the dose Bella recommends. Her way gave me far too many negative side effects.

I wish there was some way to be sure about this stuff, it's all such damn trial and error Big Grin
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon